Intn. Cafe coffee

hunt182644

You can get coffee in a to-go cup.  They will not fill your travel mug.  I was just on the Ruby and tried to use my mug.  I had to transfer the drink to my travel mug.  Hated to do this but I love my cappuccino hot when I’m sitting on deck!

You can also have your coffee delivered to your room using the app.  I started doing that every morning instead of waiting in line or in the Piazza.  Was great to get my drink (with an extra shot) and then go directly to the promenade or Skywalkers.

• Like 1

Glad to hear about the to go cups, figured travel mug would be a no go. Probably do like in the past and order room service for four on the coffee, one cup each just does not cut it. Coffee and a roll on the balcony early morning, life does not get any better.

2 hours ago, disneyochem said:

You can get coffee in a to-go cup.  They will not fill your travel mug.  I was just on the Ruby and tried to use my mug.  I had to transfer the drink to my travel mug.  Hated to do this but I love my cappuccino hot when I’m sitting on deck!

You can also have your coffee delivered to your room using the app.  I started doing that every morning instead of waiting in line or in the Piazza.  Was great to get my drink (with an extra shot) and then go directly to the promenade or Skywalkers.

is that an extra shot of expresso or Bailey's ?  I favor both ❣️

• Like 1

You can order on the app or Inroom TV, and have it delivered. It comes from Intl cafe

and much better coffee than Room service coffee.

Its very prompt & comes in To Go cups.  Can order Lrg or Small.

We had Beverage pkg & always ordered the large. 

Got latte's too.

It was a nice lazy way to start the day. 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, pompeii said:

They've always filled my husband's travel mug no questions asked.  But we haven't sailed post-Covid, so maybe this is a new policy.  

Same for me, and for soft drinks as well. But also pre-covid. I will still take my own drink containers and just fill them myself with the drinks provided.

On Royal class ships (Majestic, Sky etc). The bar outside Princess Live has coffees. Not brewed but only specialty coffees. Got my Cappucino  or Americano every morning there.Our cabin was aft on Emerald deck so it was a easy walk down . No need to stand in line at deck 5 coffee area.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TracieABD said:

Bonus: Sometimes if you gift a small offering to the gods of delicious and caffeinated beverages, they will remember you and your order! Not necessary, but always appreciated. 

And the conveniently located bar next to the Intl Cafe has lovely bartenders who remember what you like as "add-ins"...you pause at the end of the Intl Cafe to add your cream, sugar, etc., then stop at the bar and the wonderful bartender adds your "fortifications". After all, "we're on holiday!" ❣️

• Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 6:29 AM, disneyochem said:

Same for the Grand.   If anyone is wondering or loves real hot coffee the coffee did cool off a little faster.  Maybe should be done right when they give it to you @ the Cafe 

We order a pot of coffee and a pot of hot water for tea and drink half of the coffee while using the hot water to pre-warm our thermal mugs.  Once they are hot inside, we dump the water and add the rest of the coffee before heading out of the cabin.  Stays hot a lot longer that way!  We tried just prewarming our mug using hot water out of the tap, but it just did not get hot enough to do the trick.

• Like 2