Where do find your luggage tags?

phabric

Luggage tags are found in you Documents package that you download.    Once available you will get an email around 45 days prior to departure.   Thee is a link on the main page of your reservation that will become active when they are available.      Really easy to print.   I use some plastic holders from Amazon to secure them.    I just don't trust just taping them together.

image.png.2142a719cd4692d25816e1dec751932b.png

Since it’s impossible to order luggage tags from the screen shown above (doesn’t allow country to be put in) I went to “manage reservation” and then “before you board”. I was able to order luggage tags from there. I put all of the info in and hit send and got no confirmation or anything so wasn’t sure if it actually went through so I tried again the next day and got the same thing,……..today i received 2 sets of luggage tags in the mail 😂

Also there is a website glitch where it sometimes looks like you can order luggage tags before they are available to you.  You can click on the link but nothing happens.  My cruise is not for another year but sometimes when I go into the website it looks like I can order luggage tags even though they're only available a few weeks before the cruise.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2021 at 11:03 AM, Purplsmurf said:

Since it’s impossible to order luggage tags from the screen shown above (doesn’t allow country to be put in) I went to “manage reservation” and then “before you board”. I was able to order luggage tags from there. I put all of the info in and hit send and got no confirmation or anything so wasn’t sure if it actually went through so I tried again the next day and got the same thing,……..today i received 2 sets of luggage tags in the mail 😂

Thank you! I could not figure out how to order luggage tags with that country glitch. 

• 2 weeks later...

I must be blind- new to celebrity and no where do I see these e-docs  - where I can find the tags?  I am looking at 'view vacation' after I log on - I have looked at 'manage my reservation' - can't find anything like e-docs?

I also tried 'before you board' - but stays luggage tags not available yet (I cruise in 26 days)....  any assistance greatly appreciated.....

After I log on I choose the 'view vacation' option.

Once there I click on 'manager your vacation' - not manage reservation?  Am I in the wrong spot?

Once there I see our cabin #/pricing, our names, the dining/add ons/packages & extras - most of which I  can 'edit' - I can't really do a screen shot - have to scratch everything out LOL  

Still puzzled on where to find these e-docs everyone is talking about?

UPDATE🙂 - I JUST FOUND IT - accidentally somehow - went to bottom of celebrity webpage and clicked on Manage my reservation and a new screen popped up with an option to 'view and print e-docs'  - but it is 'grayed out' and I can't click on it - is it too soon?  When should I be able to view/print these?

Edited by Froufie

1. Go to Celebritycruises.com (what website are YOU using?)

2. Do you see the bump/half moon section on bottom of the screen?

3. Click on round area, go down to bottom of list

4. Click on sign in

5. Sign in with your username and password

6. Now what do you see???

7. It should show your cruise details, reservation number (Does it?)

8.  You should see Manage your reservation.  Do not click on it.

9.  You should see YOUR DOCUMENTS.  what do you see below it?

On 11/19/2021 at 8:24 AM, phabric said:

Do you find print luggage tags in Celebrity website Manage My Booking or on Celebrity app?

Is after Check In?

Here is a link to the luggage tag holders, they work great!  

https://smile.amazon.com/Celebrity-Luggage-Tag-Holders-Cruise/dp/B07WPW9MJH/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=celebrity+cruise+luggage+tag+holder&qid=1640381203&sprefix=celebrity+cruise%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-5

58 minutes ago, Froufie said:

After I log on I choose the 'view vacation' option.

Once there I click on 'manager your vacation' - not manage reservation?  Am I in the wrong spot?

Once there I see our cabin #/pricing, our names, the dining/add ons/packages & extras - most of which I  can 'edit' - I can't really do a screen shot - have to scratch everything out LOL  

Still puzzled on where to find these e-docs everyone is talking about?

UPDATE🙂 - I JUST FOUND IT - accidentally somehow - went to bottom of celebrity webpage and clicked on Manage my reservation and a new screen popped up with an option to 'view and print e-docs'  - but it is 'grayed out' and I can't click on it - is it too soon?  When should I be able to view/print these?

Are you sure it isn't called MANAGE YOUR BOOKING because that is all I see.

I was able to find 'manage your booking' - this brought me to the page where it says 'view and print edocs' but it is 'grayed out' and I can't click on the link to access it?  Not sure why I can't see my edocs or print anything?  Why would I not be able to access it?

Edited by Froufie

1 hour ago, Froufie said:

I was able to find 'manage your booking' - this brought me to the page where it says 'view and print edocs' but it is 'grayed out' and I can't click on the link to access it?  Not sure why I can't see my edocs or print anything?  Why would I not be able to access it?

Tell me again, how soon is your cruise?  Usually you can print edocs a month before.

My comment is do not sweat having luggage tags from Celebrity.  The porters will tag them at the pier.

Also #1 suggestion to use a piece of duck or clear package tape and label your suitcase with your cabin number.  Luggage tags tear off.

#2 is always put something in your case with contact info - lodging, cell number, cabin number or ?? so if suitcase goes off on its own vacation, you can be quickly reunited.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

• 2 years later...
40 minutes ago, eieio45 said:

I would like our luggage tags on our upcoming cruise. How do I access our luggage tags?

There are in the edocs PDF after you log in.

Does anyone know about the

Kamagawa Odori 5/1-5/24? We would love to see this. 

The Kamogawa Odori, which brings a beautiful color to the newly green Kyoto, was founded in 1872 as a part of the 1st Kyoto Expo, as a way to attract tourists, in wishing for the prosperity of Kyoto after the capital was moved here from Tokyo.
Since its inception, it has continued for over a century, and has become an annual event in Kyoto, with a gorgeous stage and a Kyoto-inspired tea ceremony with the Kyoto-style geisha and maiko, boasting beauty and sophistication.

13 minutes ago, eieio45 said:

Does anyone know about the

Kamagawa Odori 5/1-5/24? We would love to see this. 

The Kamogawa Odori, which brings a beautiful color to the newly green Kyoto, was founded in 1872 as a part of the 1st Kyoto Expo, as a way to attract tourists, in wishing for the prosperity of Kyoto after the capital was moved here from Tokyo.
Since its inception, it has continued for over a century, and has become an annual event in Kyoto, with a gorgeous stage and a Kyoto-inspired tea ceremony with the Kyoto-style geisha and maiko, boasting beauty and sophistication.

Try the Japan board