Oceania Bedding Black Friday sale

the mice

We also purchased the Ultra mattress set during their summer sale and received complimentary feather pillows and a mattress cover and love it. Service was great and communication by email worked very well. As they make the box springs in Florida, they can make it to your height specifications.  Price included free shipping to your front door. We paid for white glove delivery from truck at front door, unpacking and placement in our bedroom and take away of shipping materials.  Our sheets fit thankfully - the fitted sheet is perfect and the flat sheet just fits!

Edited by WESTEAST

I have tried several different companys and the fitted sheet is not snug..the only sheets that fit perfectly are the ones I got with the mattress..I love them but I would like at least three or four sets in different colors..

Jancruz1

2 hours ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Couple of questions:

difference between regular and ultra (if anyone has tried both)?

can the mattress be flipped (to prolong life) and pillow top installed on either side?

Sorry, I forgot to post the link when I started this thread. 

Cannot comment on the regular. We got the Ultra during the summer sale and I do not believe it can be flipped.  We have been rotating it head to toe every 2 months.   Very happy with it - especially since it replaced a pricey one year old mattress (already exchanged after a 100 night trial) that just wasn't working for us and is now relegated to our guest room.    Since we had purchased new specialty split box springs with that mattress, we used them with the Ultra - the O mattress sales rep said they do not make split box springs which are necessary with our stairwells.   Seems odd, since they make them in Florida.

I read  that new mattresses are not designed to be flipped based on how they are made.   

I did find this article - might be useful:

https://amerisleep.com/blog/how-often-should-you-flip-your-mattress/

56 minutes ago, the mice said:

Sorry, I forgot to post the link when I started this thread. 

Cannot comment on the regular. We got the Ultra during the summer sale and I do not believe it can be flipped.  We have been rotating it head to toe every 2 months.   Very happy with it - especially since it replaced a pricey one year old mattress (already exchanged after a 100 night trial) that just wasn't working for us and is now relegated to our guest room.    Since we had purchased new specialty split box springs with that mattress, we used them with the Ultra - the O mattress sales rep said they do not make split box springs which are necessary with our stairwells.   Seems odd, since they make them in Florida.

I read  that new mattresses are not designed to be flipped based on how they are made.   

I did find this article - might be useful:

https://amerisleep.com/blog/how-often-should-you-flip-your-mattress/

Did ask the sales rep about flipping the mattress and he advised to rotate it approximately every six months.

I checked out the sale and thought the sheet set was expensive until I read it includes a complete sheet set, duvet cover, pillow shams, end of bed blanket , 2 pilows and a 100% goose down comforter!!!  It is an amazing price when everything included is considered...

IIRC, the phone rep told me the that Riviera PH has Ultra.....and Ultra has 3000 coils and regular has 700 coils.

My Ultra King (purchased July 2021) has a very nice construction.  The top of the mattress has 2 zippers that go all the way around the mattress.  The "upper" zipper opens the pocket.  The pocket contains a foam mattress topper.  The mattress topper is approximately 2" thick.  The topper can easily be removed or replaced.  The "lower" zipper attaches the  pocket to the mattress.  The pocket is easily removed from the mattress.  You may want to remove the pocket for cleaning or if you don't want to use a topper.

3 hours ago, artlee said:

I have read so much about the mattresses I wanted to get one but our first cruise with Oceania is Friday and I wanted to try before buying. I hope the sale is still going on!!

Sorry, no.  Sale is only through November 30 as noted in my original post.  

2 hours ago, CruisingIGo said:

IIRC, the phone rep told me the that Riviera PH has Ultra.....and Ultra has 3000 coils and regular has 700 coils.

My Ultra King (purchased July 2021) has a very nice construction.  The top of the mattress has 2 zippers that go all the way around the mattress.  The "upper" zipper opens the pocket.  The pocket contains a foam mattress topper.  The mattress topper is approximately 2" thick.  The topper can easily be removed or replaced.  The "lower" zipper attaches the  pocket to the mattress.  The pocket is easily removed from the mattress.  You may want to remove the pocket for cleaning or if you don't want to use a topper.

That's what sold me on buying it.  All mattresses will develop body trenches, and now that you can't flip them you only get 1/2 the wear.  But being about to replace the pillow top should make a mattress last almost indefinitely!  We'll see...

On 11/28/2021 at 12:32 PM, ak1004 said:

Great info, thank you for posting!

doghey deliver to Canada? Are there any taxes on top of the price? What’s the cost of delivery to Great Toronto?

Yes they do deliver to Canada. We purchased during their Summer Sale promotion that included free delivery to your front door.  They offer white glove delivery for extra (see post #8) and you pay Customs and Duties. If you contact them they can quote you delivery to GTA (we are in BC) - now that the sale has ended,  you might want to wait for another sale.

3 hours ago, WESTEAST said:

Yes they do deliver to Canada. We purchased during their Summer Sale promotion that included free delivery to your front door.  They offer white glove delivery for extra (see post #8) and you pay Customs and Duties. If you contact them they can quote you delivery to GTA (we are in BC) - now that the sale has ended,  you might want to wait for another sale.

Curious what the Duty was on the mattress?

I have ordered smaller items & the duty was more than the item  😉

6 hours ago, artlee said:

We are currently on Riviera  for our first O cruise and love the bed. I wanted to wait to try before spending this much money. Now I guess I’ll just wait for the next sale. 

As of now sale prices are still there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, LHT28 said:

Curious what the Duty was on the mattress?

I have ordered smaller items & the duty was more than the item  😉

This was not our experience and sorry that it was yours.  They will give you a written quote with all charges identified prior to you confirming the order and placing a deposit.