The Daily for Sunday November 28, 2021

richwmn

Good morning. There was a dusting of snow on the cars and grass this morning  when I was dog walking earlier.

French toast  and Mars are saluted gladly.I have been letter writing to the DGC during this prolonged pandemic and have enjoyed their responses.

I had a wonderful  aunt who encouraged  me to read P.G. Wodehouse when I was going through a difficult  time  as a young woman.His books made me laugh then and now.

@Seasick Sailor,I so agree with the inclusion of our Roy,Jacqui  and Jose on our own lists.They do so much for us everyday  .

@Crazy For Cats,I also had a March 2020 flashback.I think we all need to be very cautious. 

Terry

• Like 23

Good morning, everyone.  

We have a quiet day planned here.  Donna and I are going to the pool later this morning and then a friend and her daughter are coming for a visit this afternoon.   Sue made it home to Michigan although the roads were not good and it delayed her arrival a bit.  But, she's safe and sound at home.  

Today's meal looks and sounds wonderful!  This first recipe describes it as fall in a skillet.https://www.thecookierookie.com/honey-bourbon-pear-pork-chops/

herb-crusted-drunken-pear-pork-chops-1-of-8-650x975.thumb.jpg.bd8ae66d602986a8b0615f72a46a8c35.jpg

This next one flambees the chops and adds some gorgonzola:   https://www.scrumdiddlyumptious.com/flaming-honey-bourbon-pork-chops/

1520920216_honeyporkchopswithpearsandbourbon2.thumb.png.c1df81696f9e18a7e78c7e70884ce150.png

Pork, especially lean cuts, can absolutely be part of a balanced, healthy diet. There are 7 fresh cuts of pork classified as lean, and some are even leaner than a chicken breast. Fresh pork is nutrient-rich, providing key nutrients, including high quality protein, B vitamins, potassium, selenium, and zinc.

https://livelytable.com/pan-seared-pork-chops-with-pears-and-bourbon/

pan-seared-pork-chops-with-pears-and-bourbon-11-683x1024.thumb.jpg.2e9c3d7fc1332d17ad047f90d681ab6c.jpg

Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 8

11 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

On that outing we also went to see "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" (Sean Connery's first starring role!).

That movie scared the #### out of me!  I was probably about 10 years old and still remember it vividly.

• Like 7
  • Haha 14

13 minutes ago, dfish said:

Good morning, everyone.  

We have a quiet day planned here.  Donna and I are going to the pool later this morning and then a friend and her daughter are coming for a visit this afternoon.   Sue made it home to Michigan although the roads were not good and it delayed her arrival a bit.  But, she's safe and sound at home.  

Today's meal looks and sounds wonderful!  This first recipe describes it as fall in a skillet.https://www.thecookierookie.com/honey-bourbon-pear-pork-chops/

herb-crusted-drunken-pear-pork-chops-1-of-8-650x975.thumb.jpg.bd8ae66d602986a8b0615f72a46a8c35.jpg

This next one flambees the chops and adds some gorgonzola:   https://www.scrumdiddlyumptious.com/flaming-honey-bourbon-pork-chops/

1520920216_honeyporkchopswithpearsandbourbon2.thumb.png.c1df81696f9e18a7e78c7e70884ce150.png

Pork, especially lean cuts, can absolutely be part of a balanced, healthy diet. There are 7 fresh cuts of pork classified as lean, and some are even leaner than a chicken breast. Fresh pork is nutrient-rich, providing key nutrients, including high quality protein, B vitamins, potassium, selenium, and zinc.

https://livelytable.com/pan-seared-pork-chops-with-pears-and-bourbon/

pan-seared-pork-chops-with-pears-and-bourbon-11-683x1024.thumb.jpg.2e9c3d7fc1332d17ad047f90d681ab6c.jpg

Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday.

It all looks mouth watering good.  Thanks for the pictures.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

That movie scared the #### out of me!  I was probably about 10 years old and still remember it vividly.

My grandmother lived with us so we were a family of seven. If we misbehaved, she would tell us the "Banshee's" would come and take us away! Must not have been toooo bad as I am still here.  😁

• Like 10
  • Haha 14

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the Sunday Daily, Rich.  I'm not much of a letter writer and surprised the Red Planet has it's special day.  I love french toast, especially as prepared on a BHB.  The drink sounds nice and Cartagena is quite a popular port.  Love the Wodehouse quote.

Today’s care list:

Welfare of furloughed crews
Seasick Sailor’s friend Walker wthdrawing from cancer treatments
NW and BC flooding, mudslides, and people trapped between closures with diminishing supplies
kakalina with spreading lung cancer in hospice
SrLouisCruisers friend John with end stage melanoma
SrLouisCruiser awaiting MOHL results
Seasick Sailor friend Walker requesting a visit with daughters
57Redbird DJ Prostate surgery November 29
From the rotation:
Mamaofami’s friend in hospice
Cruisin Terri Autoimmune problem
HAL Sailor DH health issues
cunnorl DH sister recovering from stroke

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

A possibly final cruise for kakalina
5 BHB with passengers
3days for Lunanken and Rotterdam
5 days for Cruisin Terri (O Riveira)
6 days for Heartgrove Koningsdam
Front Line Health Care Workers            
Quartzite Cruiser (Koningsdam to 12/12) ,  and Norseh20 at sea (Oceania Marina to 12/1)
Another week for Overhead Fred
Welcome home Jimgev
A new photo of Camila
highland cruiser in Vallarta
Staff Captain Sabine - officially onboard & introduced. - Our first female staff captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

Thanks for both lists.  What ship is Sabine on these days?

• Like 7

Good morning friends!  It's cloudy here today but better than snow!  Sorry to hear the white stuff has appeared in some spots, including NE England Graham @grapau27!  Thanks to @richwmnfor our Daily, and much appreciation to @rafinmdfor our Care and Celebration lists.  I am also adding Roy and Jacqui and Jose to the list for an extra dose of prayers.  By the way, I heard from John's wife Jean yesterday and she said they thought John was dying Thanksgiving Day.  He was unresponsive midday so the entire family came over to say goodbye.  Then around 3 am Friday he woke up and actually walked to the bathroom.  Their son is a doctor and said it was an especially dramatic turnaround.  So as of yesterday John was still hanging in there.  I'll keep you all informed.

Thanks also go to our food and beverage ladies Ann and Dixie, the dietary department chief Debbie, silly memes and laughs lady Jacqui and everyone else who contributes here each day.  The French Toast sounds delicious today.  Since I decorated instead of writing letters yesterday I will honor today by completing that task.  And a salute to Mars is in order as well.

I'm feeling not as concerned about the Omicron variant as I was since I read an article today with comments from the South African doctor who first raised concerns about the latest variant.  She says the symptoms are different and milder than original variants.  Muscle aches and fatigue mostly.  As long as elderly are vaccinated they should be okay so that is key.  I'm relieved she notified the world of this variant immediately instead of covering it up like the original Covid virus was, which caused it to spread unabated for months.  

We visited today's port of Cartagena in 2016 on Westerdam, which was only our second HAL cruise.  We took a tour that day so got to visit quite a few spots around the town.  If I can squeeze in a few photos with all the chores at hand this morning I will.  Have a wonderful day everyone!

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Heartgrove said:

Good Morning everyone! Thank you Rich for the Daily Report, and thank you Roy for the Cares and Celebrations Report. And thank you everyone for caring and sharing!

When I was young, I use to love the French Toast that my Irish grandmother made. One time she brought me along on her annual trip to Chicago's City Hall to pay the real estate taxes. On that outing we also went to see "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" (Sean Connery's first starring role!). But before that stopped for lunch at a slightly posh restaurant for lunch. I remember I ordered French Toast. I didn't care for it as it was not my grandmother's French Toast!

Yesterday was our Turkey Day and Sam got to share with a few pieces of the bird. For being a big dog he iis very gentle taking a treat from your hand. Unlike Juno where we would count fingers after giving her a treat! Stll miss her as she was a part of our previous five Thanksgivings.

Sam

1127211813a.thumb.jpg.1f8ab2b3cecc2edb533d212a973e9ffe.jpg

Juno

FB_IMG_1638105938786.jpg.caba3f767ae8cd7c78afec86ae1eb628.jpg

Nice dog.  Looks like a Husky.  You have Chicago roots.  And Irish roots.   In my opinion Chicago is a nice place to be from.  When I was growing up it was a safe place. I am a bit nervous going in there today.  Have not been downtown since February of 2019.   .  

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  I slept in this morning - we were up late last night watching the oldies perform on PBS, as it's pledge time.  They always have the best of the folk groups (Limelighters, Brothers 4,  etc.), usually followed by the Doo Wop groups.  It made for a late night, but it was great seeing the singers and hearing the songs again.  The only thing that bugs me (and I know it isn't earth shattering or life changing) is the horrible toupees some of the men wore - we all know they're not 35 any more!  I'm glad they keep repeating the programs, as so many of the entertainers are no longer with us.

I love French toast, but haven't had it or made it in a long time - maybe today's the day!  I write a letter and send a card every couple of weeks to our oldest grandson (he's 6), and add stickers to every envelope.  I wrote his letter yesterday and posted it, so I'm ahead of the game.  The planet Mars is always interesting, something that has long held the fascination of many.

Thinking of @Horizon chaser 1957 as they had another deluge of rain overnight; I hope they're safe and their property isn't in danger.

Not a lot happening around our house today; DH is spending hours on the computer editing the drone video footage, and will continue to do so for the next few weeks.  I'm working on getting things done in advance of Christmas - I've got the Nuts & Bolts done (at least the first batch), and today will make the first of several batches of  Christmas Crack (using Popcorn Twists).  I'm glad butter went on sale a couple of weeks ago, as it takes a lot, but the end result is oh so good!

I really like today's menu suggestion - DH loves the taste of pears - so will likely make this when we've got pork chops around.  I think I'd make the first version, as the second one is a definite no-no, as I'm allergic to blue cheese.  For us though, tonight will see those little cocktail sausages (a la Costco) baked in barbecue sauce, along with tater tots done in the air fryer and steamed veggies on our dinner table.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who needs them and even for those who don't think they do.  Clinking the glasses together to celebrate all on the happy list.  Stay safe, wear your masks, wash your hands, and be well!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 26

12 minutes ago, Himself said:

Nice dog.  Looks like a Husky.  You have Chicago roots.  And Irish roots.   In my opinion Chicago is a nice place to be from.  When I was growing up it was a safe place. I am a bit nervous going in there today.  Have not been downtown since February of 2019.   .  

They both are/were Alaskan Malamutes so bigger than a Husky. Sam is nine and Juno was nine at the time of her photo as well. I have had people ask if Sam is a wolf.

A true North Sider but a Sox fan! Spent 59 years (short of military service) in Chicago until leaving as a trailing spouse for Maryland. Now retired in Virginia.

• Like 19

Good Morning Everyone from an overcast day at the beach

The weather fits our moods today. My SIL  ( DH sister) passed away yesterday. She was doing so much better following the stroke but then on Friday started having mini strokes and then a major one yesterday . DH had just arrived home when we got the call.  So now off to Pennsylvania. Thank you all for the many prayers and @rafinmdyou can remove her from the care list . I appreciate everything.

Charlene

• Like 14
  • Thanks 14

On March 20, 2016 on our Panama Canal Cruise on Westerdam.  Here's the ship at dock as wel left for our tour.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKmr7oVoC9BwNduJT2WBI_S?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125260

There is an aviary outside the gates next to the parking lot.  Interesting!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKusfe1m-5VALgFigkcwok9?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125287

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKeiBFkhkpFb_XOFu-dvXnO?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125304

Our first stop was at the Convento de la Popa, a 400 year old monastery built on the foundations of a razed Indian temple.  It sits on a 500 foot hill.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI-lmVFhH5FTjY8_9kWNvXz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125396

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI72hLlEhbRC8GUfxpdapF-?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125420

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK9X2_iV5YqdZ3W0GM9eH7u?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125441

Our guide00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLi1aegqX-zvO-Mxqr5dx0p?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125465

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKMldstN4PgQYRm9bvDzXPQ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125483

This is a rather chilling statue of a speared Padre Alonso Garcia de Paredes, a priest who was murdered along with five Spanish soldiers for trying to spread the good word.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIKjVd9QotPo0C0cFG3t63E?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125456

The view out the window.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJwr7RS-6QrNk2WukCUaFUD?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125487

Moving on to our next stop we were given views of the poor neighborhoods many people lived in.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKdh9WheDyagT4eKPkOF0_Y?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125524

But a little paint goes a long way00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKqVhfobxOPsr473zXlHmt2?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125531

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJF6AaRTOM9PzNejqDx-CPR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125534

We parked alongside the next stop where the vendors tried to catch our eye.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIqxVtMjm4RTtxza9dcKv_j?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125655

A view of the Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, a fortification built by the Spanish to protect the city from pirate attacks.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJYnvUmVoLAhiOLmo4Yr3S1?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125571

The tour did not go inside which was fine.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIgulMwJX0x2EldNbVJmySb?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125650

Flat Stanley was along with us this trip so I can't forget about his photos.  This was for our grandson who had to report at the end of the school year about everything Flat Stanley did that year.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKu4Dsk4Tbo5EIym0efw9aC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1459987941

Next they drove us to go shopping at Las Bovedas, known as the "Dungeons".  It contains rows of handicraft stalls.  I have to admit I'm not much of a shopping enthusiasist.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIA6Vjau8GGc7uIrY5OupDl?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125682

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJShwpWCcm7UceXM1cB0fgT?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125688

I think I'll go ahead and post this and continue on with the next stage of this tour in a separate post.

• Like 25
  • Thanks 4

34 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  It's cloudy here today but better than snow!  Sorry to hear the white stuff has appeared in some spots, including NE England Graham @grapau27!  Thanks to @richwmnfor our Daily, and much appreciation to @rafinmdfor our Care and Celebration lists.  I am also adding Roy and Jacqui and Jose to the list for an extra dose of prayers.  By the way, I heard from John's wife Jean yesterday and she said they thought John was dying Thanksgiving Day.  He was unresponsive midday so the entire family came over to say goodbye.  Then around 3 am Friday he woke up and actually walked to the bathroom.  Their son is a doctor and said it was an especially dramatic turnaround.  So as of yesterday John was still hanging in there.  I'll keep you all informed.

Thanks also go to our food and beverage ladies Ann and Dixie, the dietary department chief Debbie, silly memes and laughs lady Jacqui and everyone else who contributes here each day.  The French Toast sounds delicious today.  Since I decorated instead of writing letters yesterday I will honor today by completing that task.  And a salute to Mars is in order as well.

I'm feeling not as concerned about the Omicron variant as I was since I read an article today with comments from the South African doctor who first raised concerns about the latest variant.  She says the symptoms are different and milder than original variants.  Muscle aches and fatigue mostly.  As long as elderly are vaccinated they should be okay so that is key.  I'm relieved she notified the world of this variant immediately instead of covering it up like the original Covid virus was, which caused it to spread unabated for months.  

We visited today's port of Cartagena in 2016 on Westerdam, which was only our second HAL cruise.  We took a tour that day so got to visit quite a few spots around the town.  If I can squeeze in a few photos with all the chores at hand this morning I will.  Have a wonderful day everyone!

Prayers for your friend John who is holding on to life.

Graham.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Himself said:

You have Chicago roots.  And Irish roots.   In my opinion Chicago is a nice place to be from.  When I was growing up it was a safe place. I am a bit nervous going in there today.  Have not been downtown since February of 2019.   .  

Father, my mothers family lived in Chicago. They immigrated from Bohemia. My great grandfather was a farmer and got in the wrong line at Ellis Island. Ended up working in a foundry in Chicago. My grandparents lived on Kedzie Avenue, same house they married and passed away in.

• Like 15

Good Sunday morning.  We had french toast yesterday.  I tend to write letters when I really want to "spend" time with someone.  Red planet day makes me think of the Arnold S(can't spell the rest) movie.

Interesting quote, not fond of it.  The meal sounds and looks good.  Thanks @dfish.  We have been to Cartagena several times and do not get off the ship anymore.  Loved the bus tour of the city, but not the walking part. 

Prayers and toasts to our lists.  I agree with others, @rafinmdand @kazu you are on the top of my prayer list.

Stay safe, social distance, and wear your mask.

Kensington Court Special:

Ingredients
1 1/2 oz Vodka
1 oz Apricot Brandy Liqueur
1 1/2 oz Passion Fruit juice
1 oz Orange juice
1/2 oz Lime juice

Shake & Strain
1. Fill a mixing glass with ice.
2. Pour in all the ingredients.
3. Shake.
4. Strain into a martini glass.
5. Garnish with a cherry.
Variation
Substitute papaya or mango juice for the passion fruit.

Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 9.31.12 AM.png

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, cunnorl said:

The weather fits our moods today. My SIL  ( DH sister) passed away yesterday. She was doing so much better following the stroke but then on Friday started having mini strokes and then a major one yesterday . DH had just arrived home when we got the call.  So now off to Pennsylvania. Thank you all for the many prayers and @rafinmdyou can remove her from the care list . I appreciate everything.

Charlene

Charlene, I'm sorry to hear about her death. She's been on my prayer list for awhile.

• Like 14

Good morning everyone. Waiting for the predicted snow here today. Not many people write letters anymore since they use email. Some of my friends use email formally and write Dear Carol and end with their name. Others  just send their  messages.

I love French toast, especially when it’s stuffed with fruit.

Two of my grandsons return to college today. Both are heading for schools in NY: one by car and the other by plane.

It’s a quiet day here today but Hanukkah starts tonight so we might go to our clubhouse later to light a giant Menorah.

Stay safe everyone,

Carol

• Like 27

2 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Afternoon from a damp and cool Cork.  5°C/41°F.   At least we don't have Graham's slushy white stuff.

@grapau27 Who wasn't listening properly in church? 😉. Its Advent, not Lent!! 😇unless I have been asleep for 3 months.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

Don't forget your masks!

Thank you.

It is printed on our service book too.

Predictive mobile phone text and not checking before rushing into the shopping outlet.

Giving myself 100 lines for not checking.

Advent,advent,advent +97.☹️😇.

Graham.

• Like 11
  • Haha 18

17 minutes ago, cunnorl said:

Charlene

Condolences to you, DH and family. Prayers for comfort and peace.

• Like 16

Next we walked through the walled city to see the colonial homes, churches and squares.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIENlIxiZoPgR4y5J681AZ5?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125724

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLfr6dPviQprLyccBSOMmLA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125726

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKIpKTaVXtvUuDGd_O26fQ9?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125733

I love seeing the unique architecture of the old cities.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIMHF1OGENPE12fvkZlOPLa?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125750

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLx2zN7_nEg1MLkdbnZ9IEI?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125745

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKUMB90fDSHdDn2G5zOYMDR?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125767

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKGrTGvJI01uEjqtawJi_dy?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125769

So pretty!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIiHaUWT9GL6hllPRND2kE0?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125784

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKTEFSWCL36AMJ5HAP9aBYY?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125804

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJwrXXmIkT2l94ULZuQJijW?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125812

I could do this type of tour all day.  This is one reason we try to do our own walking tours when the ship docks close to the Old Towns.  Not true in this case.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKJVRWX8FOGl3ar0umrUfmz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125830

Interior of a small church for @HAL4NOW00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL0mURuqt7CZK2MM4SChkGY?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125839

I love this woman's outfit00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL3016nu9e8aHbwrvsWprg4?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1638109919

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJWB4PBi1CFap8sFdHP77Os?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125891

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL0yD1Dfqlr2PNuez8_T757?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125903

After this cruise the Amazing Race included a stop in Cartagena and the task for the teams included finding some of these colorful bags with clues in them.  How exciting to realize I'd recently been there too.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKDDugrjLQqSXq2MpgoBbMX?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125947

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJ21VDLsBjBBmhaqbZU2Opp?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460125987

There's so many pictures!  I think I must stop now before you have overload!  I hope you enjoyed my pics of Cartagena!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLwgUXEmmyhdqUUvKNA2otq?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1460126039

• Like 23
  • Thanks 7

22 minutes ago, cunnorl said:

Charlene

Charlene, I'm so sorry to hear of your SIL's passing.  Prayers of peace for you both and the remainder of her family and friends.🙏

• Like 14