Relaxation Longe on Eclipse - Public?

WanderingRN84

9 hours ago, jelayne said:

I don’t believe it is restricted to Aqua, i have been there when it was used as a place for spa patrons to wait for their appointment.  

Yes, it is basically the waiting room for spa appointments. Have seen others there, enforcement does not appear pre COVID to be consistent and may be ship dependent.

In my experience, and I've used this space often, it is public and in my opinion, one of the best kept secrets on board if you're looking for a secluded quiet hideaway with a peerless view.  I love to go there with my book on a sea day - please don't spread the word, don't want it to become too popular! 😇

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, lexmiller said:

In my experience, and I've used this space often, it is public and in my opinion, one of the best kept secrets on board if you're looking for a secluded quiet hideaway with a peerless view.  I love to go there with my book on a sea day - please don't spread the word, don't want it to become too popular! 😇

Thanks for the tip. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, lexmiller said:

No, I’ll not tell Anyone about it…we’ll just keep it a secret amongst us 55,325 Celebrity posters here!!!

den

• Haha 3

Supposed to be for AQ Class guests, and for use as a spa appt waiting rm.

But  the rules are not usually enforced and folks wander in at will...even those who know the rules.  Some spa staff are better than others for checking,...some ships keep it  locked.

The ones that drop in, take over, and chatter ruin the experience!

It's a  designated asa quiet space..supposedly! Also annoying are  those in the  thermal suite who fall asleep on loungers and Snore!

31 minutes ago, hcat said:

But  the rules are not usually enforced and folks wander in at will...even those who know the rules.  Some spa staff are better than others for checking,...some ships keep it  locked.

It's a  designated asa quiet space..supposedly! Also annoying are  those in the  thermal suite who fall asleep on loungers and Snore!

I forgot to say we usually book Aqua.  Is there not a suggested length of time for occupancy?   The snorers are great aren't they?  Love the sleepers in the window seats at Al Baccio too but this is getting off topic, sorry.😔

1 hour ago, TeaBag said:

I forgot to say we usually book Aqua.  Is there not a suggested length of time for occupancy?   The snorers are great aren't they?  Love the sleepers in the window seats at Al Baccio too but this is getting off topic, sorry.😔

Since you usually book AQ are you sure it is open to everyone?  If so it is a real takeaway from those booking AQ cabins.

2 hours ago, hcat said:

I think you are correct.

Welcome back to FL, hope you are enjoying the weather.🌞