Oceania website

nursinadream

1 hour ago, terrydtx said:

The Oceania web site has to be the worst of any cruise line we have delt with. Using MS Edge, I cannot open any of the pricing links for any cruise. If I open the website in Chrome, I have no problems like MS Edge. This has been going on for several months. Whoever runs their IT department needs to be fired and replaced.

Buy a Mac. 
But, until then, try clearing your cache or do it on a cell phone. I do pretty much everything on an iPhone and only encounter occasional issues.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, terrydtx said:

The Oceania web site has to be the worst of any cruise line we have delt with. Using MS Edge, I cannot open any of the pricing links for any cruise. If I open the website in Chrome, I have no problems like MS Edge. This has been going on for several months. Whoever runs their IT department needs to be fired and replaced.

I use Firefox  no problems  dislike Edge & Chrome

always YMMV

1 hour ago, Flatbush Flyer said:

Buy a Mac. 
But, until then, try clearing your cache or do it on a cell phone. I do pretty much everything on an iPhone and only encounter occasional issues.

You type those tomes on an Iphone? Wow, I'm impressed, I only do short sentences unless I'm on my laptop. 

Having suffered through the period when many website admins didn’t think it was worth the effort to make the tweaks necessary for Safari to work on their site because Internet Explorer was so dominant, it’s gratifying to see that now the shoe is on the other foot and MS Edge is getting the cold shoulder. 

The problem here isn’t Oceania, it’s your choice of browser. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

Having suffered through the period when many website admins didn’t think it was worth the effort to make the tweaks necessary for Safari to work on their site because Internet Explorer was so dominant, it’s gratifying to see that now the shoe is on the other foot and MS Edge is getting the cold shoulder. 

The problem here isn’t Oceania, it’s your choice of browser. 

Yes - Safari works well for the O website.

for years I have never received Oceanias weekly emails. Finally, I asked the sales reps at oceania to check and see why.  They said oh yes, we see the problem.......your box is unchecked next to "wishes to receive emails". I talked to 4 different people in the [ast 3 months.

Finally one of them said we will refer it to the webmaster.    webmaster  eventually said to me, "all fixed, you will start receiving emails now"

a month later no emai !   I wrote again but haven't heard from webmaster.   Anyone think it is Comcast  fault?

I am new to Oceania, first cruise will be Feb 11.  It was to be on Sirena but was just moved to Marina.

I was on the website Wednesday.  I just opened again now to see if cruise has been reassigned but everything is blank showing I have no cruises.

I was thinking it might be because of the change.

Could that be?

2 hours ago, gardenbunny said:

I am new to Oceania, first cruise will be Feb 11.  It was to be on Sirena but was just moved to Marina.

I was on the website Wednesday.  I just opened again now to see if cruise has been reassigned but everything is blank showing I have no cruises.

Could that be?

Most likely

I thought I read  those moved over  will get new booking numbers  so you may need to check with your TA or Oceania

It may take a few days to get it all sorted

JMO

• Like 1

On 1/14/2022 at 8:18 PM, gardenbunny said:

Could that be?

We had been booked on Sirena 1/22/22 and were told of the switch to Marina on Monday, 1/10.  They said we would get a new booking number in 4-5 days.  Sure enough we received a new booking number late in the afternoon on 1/13, but could not check in or reserve dining.  Just yesterday 1/14 we were able to check in (again) and make our Marina dining reservations.  Things will appear on your "Booked Cruises" area, but not all at once.  I did go in and manually remove the Sirena booking and I still have a 'ghost' booking where everything is blanked out from where the Sirena 1/22 sailing had been showing up. But the Marina booking show up when I load all booked cruises. Plus our stateroom is indicated as a GTY so we may need to get our stateroom number assigned at the dock.  We have had that happen in previous sailings with some pleasant surprises😊.

So, hang in there.  O is taking care of those with transferred booked sailings to Marina ahead of you since they have less time to get those sailings transferred.

Enjoy your cruise!

• Like 1

Thanks for info.  I have not gotten a notification yet, but your cruise is much sooner than mine.  

Would like to hear how your cruise was and any other info you can share.  Having sailed only Cunard and Princess I am excited to try a new line.

Thanks and enjoy.