Blue Princess Bag

MsSoCalCruiser

6 minutes ago, justafem said:

So they're giving out toiletry bags instead of shopping bags now?  That'll be useful in port (sarcasm font)

I believe these bags are Elite Swag bags.  I didn't get one on my last cruise.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I believe these bags are Elite Swag bags.  I didn't get one on my last cruise.

I'm interested in the source of this bag too.  Just got off the Sky Princess and we didn't receive it and we are Elites and were in a suite.    We did get the traditional blue "beach bag".

Edited by Sox Fan Cruiser
  • Like 3

We got that blue toiletries bag on Majestic in late October but don’t know if it was only provided to elite level passengers & It didn’t contain many items. We’ve received the same bag with those items (plus masks, earplugs, socks) when flying in a premium class cabin.

AF1E5A8B-79B1-4546-9C3C-445386B59E96.jpeg

Edited by Astro Flyer
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

I'm interested in the source of this bag too.  Just got off the Sky Princess and we didn't receive it and we are Elites and were in a suite.    We did get the traditional blue "beach bag".

Yes, we also received the blue Princess tote bag.  I am Elite like you.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

We got that blue toiletries bag on Majestic in late October but don’t know if it was only provided to elite level passengers & It didn’t contain many items. We’ve received the same bag with those items (plus masks, earplugs, socks) when flying in a premium class cabin.

AF1E5A8B-79B1-4546-9C3C-445386B59E96.jpeg

Those look like the stuff they keep at the Pax Svcs desk to hand out to people who forgot to pack something.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, justafem said:

So they're giving out toiletry bags instead of shopping bags now?  That'll be useful in port (sarcasm font)

Still have shopping bags - the photo is different as explained above. 

Crap - should have refreshed the page.  Lots of answers already.  

Edited by Steelers36
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Treasure Hunter said:

On the Sky we got the cheap tote bag. We are Elite and didn’t get any up grade bathroom amenities.  No swag bag, no flowers, no chocolate no stationery and we were in  a big Aft suite. It’s so sad. 

All of those suite amenities were done away with BEFORE the pandemic (2019).  Elite and upgraded suite items are still given out (without the gold bag).  Q-tips are by request. Floral arrangements have been replaced by an orchid plant. No more fruit bowl (by request), no chocolate strawberries/pillow chocolates, after dinner mints).  No stationary (Hotel Manager said no one wanted them any more/I do).  No canvas Princess bag but given blue bag.  No sewing kits. No postcards.  No playing cards (long gone).

10 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

All of those suite amenities were done away with BEFORE the pandemic (2019).  Elite and upgraded suite items are still given out (without the gold bag).  Q-tips are by request. Floral arrangements have been replaced by an orchid plant. No more fruit bowl (by request), no chocolate strawberries/pillow chocolates, after dinner mints).  No stationary (Hotel Manager said no one wanted them any more/I do).  No canvas Princess bag but given blue bag.  No sewing kits. No postcards.  No playing cards (long gone).

10 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

1 hour ago, Pam in CA said:

I think it’s only available on the Majestic. Haven’t seen anyone post that they received it on a different ship. We didn’t on the Grand last month. 

Not on the Majestic in August,  and we are elite and we’re in a suite. 

I received the gold organza bag of toiletries on the Caribbean earlier this month. I asked my cabin steward, and he told me they were giving them out on request. Someone else on my cruise told me she had asked her cabin steward and was told that they did not have them. We all know how consistent Princess can be. 

Just now, Coral said:

I am currently on the Grand and I have no bags in my cabin.

Just off the Majestic.   They hid ours in the closet.  It was clipped to the hanger they hang the dry-cleaning bag to. 

• Like 1