Most Traveled Pax on Grand 12/15

cruzsnooze

14 minutes ago, dog said:

Personally this is an area where cutbacks could take place and improve that Turkey sandwich on the room service menu. 

OP , congratulations on many cruise days. 

I had 350 days.  The lunch doesn't really cost them anything since we get lunch anyway. I didn't use room service except for morning coffee so I can't speak to it's quality. 

We were invited to the MTP luncheon on our cruise on the Regal in October. We met with the Captain Circle person and requested a table for two and a vegetarian luncheon. A few days later she called to confirm. However, when we arrived for the luncheon they had already seated a couple at the only table for two and had to scurry to find us a table away from the area that made us look like outcasts. Also, they were unaware of the vegetarian request. They added a bowl of minestrone. All that was different from a regular lunch was that it was in Sabatinis and a few officers introduced themselves and thanked us for our loyalty. I doubt we would attend another one if invited.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billco said:

We were invited to the MTP luncheon on our cruise on the Regal in October. We met with the Captain Circle person and requested a table for two and a vegetarian luncheon. A few days later she called to confirm. However, when we arrived for the luncheon they had already seated a couple at the only table for two and had to scurry to find us a table away from the area that made us look like outcasts. Also, they were unaware of the vegetarian request. They added a bowl of minestrone. All that was different from a regular lunch was that it was in Sabatinis and a few officers introduced themselves and thanked us for our loyalty. I doubt we would attend another one if invited.

What a shame they disrespected a most traveled passenger like yourself.  Due to covid the officers were at the entrance to the crown grill and merely nodded hello and left before lunch was served. The tables were set for 5 or 6 people at each.

3 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Apparently we’re booking more popular cruises such as the Majestic’s October CA Coastal where the cutoff to be invited was 581 days so we fell short by 115 days. Oh well, it was just great to get back to sea again. 😁

I think shorter cruises have less well traveled passengers. Mine was only 5 days but perfect to get back into the swing of things.

• Like 1