Binax Tests Ordered Still Not Shipped

lv2cruisgrl

Has anyone had issues getting the tests shipped to you? We have a March 6 cruise so I ordered the test kits a few weeks ago to ensure we got them. They still haven't shipped. I emailed them and they asked me when I needed them! I said by end of January, just so I had them.  Wonder if anyone else has had this happen? 

Edited by lovrccl

I share this to make you laugh.

I ordered from eMed on 1/1/2022.  My best friend and cabin mate talked me into ordering another set via the Celebrity portal (Optum's portal repackaged to say Celebrity) when my tests for everyone still had not shipped on 1/5 and eMed's status = "Pending."

I got my eMed set on 1/6.  And my Celebrity set on 1/7.

I have uses for all of the tests, and they expire in November... but gee whiz!

Edited by LadyShiva

JUST ordered mine this morning (14-Jan).  The website said they might not arrive until 26-Jan.  I need to test on the 27th or 28th.  Made a backup appt at a nearby CVS for the 27th just in case.

Ordered our test kits through Celebrity website on January 11th and received them yesterday January 13th.  Had the same experience when we ordered them last month since we were supposed to sail today on Silhouette but moved the B2B to March.

Hope all works out!

Cheers! 

2 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

When you order through the Celebrity link, do they ask for your sail date? Perhaps they are prioritizing shipping to those who are sailing in the immediate future?

No question as to sail date, just how many do you want, ship it to where and pay for it. 

Cheers! 

Order from Emed last week took 6 days from when ordered. Though we're only a few states away from the distribution point. 

Shipping is extra and they use FedEx, but warned of possible delays. 

Can't imagine how many orders they're processing... 

P. S. The eMed tests have a Nov 2022 expiration. (probably good after that with the extensions) 

Edited by Islandhop9

2 hours ago, LadyShiva said:

I share this to make you laugh.

I ordered from eMed on 1/1/2022.  My best friend and cabin mate talked me into ordering another set via the Celebrity portal (Optum's portal repackaged to say Celebrity) when my tests for everyone still had not shipped on 1/5 and eMed's status = "Pending."

I got my eMed set on 1/6.  And my Celebrity set on 1/7.

I have uses for all of the tests, and they expire in November... but gee whiz!

Thanks, you gave me the idea to place an order in my husbands name which I did today. We will see which one gets here first.  We will use them all as we have a few cruises coming up.

• Haha 1

I ordered a pack from the emed website.  They stated that processing could be delayed by up to a week.  The website showed order as being processed right up to when I received them 3 days later.

Shipping has increased from last time we ordered.  At least the expiry date is now December, so nearly 12 months.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, quicklabs said:

We ordered from the Emed website on Wednesday, 12 January and got them on Thursday, 13 Jan.  They overnighted via Fed Ex from Arizona to Ohio.  The expiration date is 2 December 2022. 

👏

Edited by Oville

3 hours ago, lovrccl said:

Has anyone had issues getting the tests shipped to you? We have a March 6 cruise so I ordered the test kits a few weeks ago to ensure we got them. They still haven't shipped. I emailed them and they asked me when I needed them! I said by end of January, just so I had them.  Wonder if anyone else has had this happen? 

I ordered a 3-pack through Optum on Monday and received it on Tuesday.  The funny thing is just before I got them, I received an e-mail warning me of shipping delays and giving me a coupon code for a discount off future purchases for possible inconvenience.

1 hour ago, JamieLogical said:

When you order through the Celebrity link, do they ask for your sail date? Perhaps they are prioritizing shipping to those who are sailing in the immediate future?

I was not asked.  In my case, there would be multpile dates.

I ordered from eMed on 12/20. Two weeks later the order was still processing and I had not received my kits, even though several folks on these boards had ordered after me and received product. After several phone calls and emails, I received a response including the following wording: My records indicate your order was not processed within 7 days from the order date. As a result, your card was not charged and the charges were automatically reversed. This transaction will be deleted from your statement. I placed another order and received that one in three days. The December order is still showing as processing in my eMed account, but the payment hold on my credit card was dropped. I am saving their response just in case I get another shipment.

The hold times were pretty long when I called, but I just left it on speaker and waited.

So I placed an order today in my husband's name, now says it's to ship today. I then emailed them (again) about the order that I placed in December and never received. Well just got email saying that is shipping today also! So I am now all set for the new few cruises! Hoping the kits show up!

Edited by lovrccl
  • Like 1

My order shipped the same day, but unfortunately they use FedEx. God only knows when I will actually receive them. According to FedEx yesterday, the order was "On Time" for delivery yesterday. It left CA this morning. I'm in Wisconsin. Might get it before Feb 24...🤷‍♀️