Largest Sunset Veranda Balconies

kebrown

2 minutes ago, kebrown said:

Does anyone know which sunset veranda cabins on the Edge have the largest balconies?  Are all of balconies on the Edge sunset veranda cabins the same size?

If you do a goole search "photo celebrity Edge aft" you will get an idea of the balcony sizes. IMHO, it appears the two in the center are slightly wider, so that's what we booked on Apex. They do not seem to vary in size as much as the SV on the S Class ships.

47 minutes ago, jelayne said:

There is no deck 6  SV's  on the E class.  I would avoid deck 7 due to possible noise from Eden.  The middle deck 8 SVs would be my preference.

I was in 7315 in October. Huge balcony. I did not experience any noise from Eden. My late night routine is a glass of wine on my balcony before I go to bed. Never heard anything other than the soothing sounds of the ship’s wake. 

• Like 1

So, the middle cabins starting with deck seven and up, but it is certainly not a huge difference.  Personally, I would rather be up higher rather than lower.  The Sunset Suites have the largest balconies; they are my go-to!  Second, SV on deck 11, center -11274.  That's just my preference.

Actually, all the aft cabins/suites are just awful, awful and awful!

Edited by Lastdance
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

There is no deck 6  SV's  on the E class.  I would avoid deck 7 due to possible noise from Eden.  The middle deck 8 SVs would be my preference.

Agree..we had a middle 7..a bit of noise.  8 or 9  middle...better

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Thanks for the correction. I knew that but have too caught up in the Deck 6 or 3 conversations for quarantine cabins. The picture also makes it obvious. 

17 hours ago, Lastdance said:

So, the middle cabins starting with deck seven and up, but it is certainly not a huge difference.  Personally, I would rather be up higher rather than lower.  The Sunset Suites have the largest balconies; they are my go-to!  Second, SV on deck 11, center -11274.  That's just my preference.

Actually, all the aft cabins/suites are just awful, awful and awful!

16 hours ago, Straughn said:

You. Are. So. Right!!!

Why?

2 hours ago, daydreamer16 said:

What about those on deck 12, under the oceanview, more of any overhang?

They are under the OVC, so prone to some noise for sure, but it depends on your ability to tolerate some scrapping and other sounds at different times in the day and night.  I was on deck 11, but in a Sunset Suite.  To me from my point of view, the overhang looked to be the same.  My balcony always had just enough shade to squeeze in a chair or lounger, but we were crossing the Atlantic with my cabin mostly facing west, southwest on the corner.  I was in 11268.

Edited by Lastdance

• 2 months later...