Best Lauderdale Hotel Pool

SWACruising

8 hours ago, BNBR said:

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach if it's within your budget.  Outstanding pool AND on the beach.

And a flowrider!  We are sailing out of Miami in 2023 and will be definitely booking Margaritaville again.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cruise_co said:

And a flowrider!  We are sailing out of Miami in 2023 and will be definitely booking Margaritaville again.

It's definitely the most "vacation" resort in the area, by far.  Simply awesome. I don't stay there (I live nearby), but I do visit the restaurants and enjoy the 5 o clock bar on the intracoastal.  Plus Le Tub is right next door and often the bandshell right outside has some great music.  I do miss the old days when it was just a parking lot, lol, (excellent shore diving), but it's a no brainer for a cruiser if the budget supports it.

Edited by BNBR
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, precious89904600 said:

Riverside hotel in Fort Lauderdale on Las Olas Blvd. lots of shops, places to eat and river taxi and great pool

I love the Riverside but I think the OP said they are wanting to stay on the beach.......(unless I misunderstood the first post).

55 minutes ago, Lois R said:

I love the Riverside but I think the OP said they are wanting to stay on the beach.......(unless I misunderstood the first post).

I'll take all recommendations at this point. We disembark in the morning and have a flight the next day early. Looking to extend our vacation at something that isn't a typical airport business hotel where I spend most of my year traveling for work. Have lots of points for Hilton and Marriott properties but spending $500 on something unique I'm good with.

1 hour ago, SWACruising said:

I'll take all recommendations at this point. We disembark in the morning and have a flight the next day early. Looking to extend our vacation at something that isn't a typical airport business hotel where I spend most of my year traveling for work. Have lots of points for Hilton and Marriott properties but spending $500 on something unique I'm good with.

Hi...oh....ok, then I definitely recommend Riverside too😃I have stayed there many times (most recently last month).  I love that hotel!!!🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SWACruising said:

Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort😉 see if you can score an oceanfront room as the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

I'll third the Riverside Hotel suggestion!  We used to have a gym membership their and used the pool very often.  Great views of the yachts traveling up and down the New River.

The best beachfront Fort Lauderdale pool is by far the W Hotel.  Great ocean views and walkable to lots of good restaurants.

I also like Margaritaville and The Diplomat pools in Hollywood.  The Diplomat by far has the best pool but the beach there is miniscule unless they've renurished the beach since I've been there last.

All I ever see at Margaritaville is people busting their a$$ on that flowrider.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 11:31 PM, SUESEABE said:

Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort

1111 N Ocean Dr, Hollywood, FL

10 minute drive  (5.7 miles) to Ft. Lauderdale Airport 

Less crowded beach with Boardwalk.

That is a 30+ drive.  The only way you are making that distance in ten minutes is by helicopter.

• Haha 1