Veuve Clicquot dinner?

JahHaus

49 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I think there is an employee whose only job is to add dinners to the planner but they forgot their password or something.  I’m sure they’ll figure it out soon!  🥸

Maybe the password is VeuveClicquot and they simply forgot how to spell it.

• Haha 1

Guest 4-2-N-8
1 minute ago, zitsky said:

You’re on a fancy cruise ship.  Drink Michelob Ultra like the rest of us.  🙂

Oops, I was in my "Carnival" mindset. 

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I’ve searched the forum a bit.  It seems that most people enjoy it.  I hope they do it on the Beyond.

I don't know how you can possibly assume that. The number of people who post on this forum is insignificant compared to the number of passengers that cruise. 

1 hour ago, Guppy99 said:

I don't know how you can possibly assume that. The number of people who post on this forum is insignificant compared to the number of passengers that cruise. 

@zitsky wrote "I’ve searched the forum a bit.  It seems that most people enjoy it.  I hope they do it on the Beyond."

It was clear to me that @zitsky was referring to the people on this forum and not necessarily on a cruise ship at large.  While the people on this forum my not be a complete representative sample, I think it's enough for one to decide if they want to try it or not.  Nothing wrong in assuming that, IMO.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

@zitsky wrote "I’ve searched the forum a bit.  It seems that most people enjoy it.  I hope they do it on the Beyond."

It was clear to me that @zitsky was referring to the people on this forum and not necessarily on a cruise ship at large.  While the people on this forum my not be a complete representative sample, I think it's enough for one to decide if they want to try it or not.  Nothing wrong in assuming that, IMO.

Yes Georgia is right.  I was talking about the opinions on this forum.  And my personal opinion.  I have not interviewed every pax who ever sailed on Celebrity.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

That is assuming posters are a representative cross-section and I contend they are not. In fact far from it in my opinion.

• Like 1

Guest 4-2-N-8
23 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

That is assuming posters are a representative cross-section and I contend they are not. In fact far from it in my opinion.

I'll be on the lookout for the Bud Light dinner. I mean Michelob Ultra dinner.

1 hour ago, NMTraveller said:

They have that 24/7.  Just order a beer and a hot dog at the pool. 🙂

Do they have table service at the pool now?  I thought you had to go to Mast Grill?  I hope they have my favorite Vienna Beef hot dogs.  With mustard and sauerkraut, of course.

Edited by zitsky
  • Like 1