LIVE silhouette 14 February — have questions? Ask away

cruisestitch

Thanks for posting @cruisestitch always enjoy following along.

If you get a chance can you check out the Apple store and see if they have gotten any new inventory or whether it is still the Old Stock from prior to shut down.    So far all reports i've seen say it is 2 generation old technology.

1 hour ago, Hickeyclan1 said:

Please let us know how the nightly entertainment is....reviews have been so different.

I am not likely to go to any of the evening shows in the theater but I will ask around each day and see if I can get a feel for what people thought of them

Any information you find regarding the coronavirus situation would be very helpful.
And since you are on the silhouette which we will be cruising on in March, any
information on current state of the ship would be great. Looking forward to following!

Dan

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Yes it is a sub for Grand Cayman

and how did you like Bimini?  I never heard for this place before the Crystal ships arrived to unload.

also, is the BIG chair still in the upper grass area.  I loved sitting in it when I was on in Oct 2019 out of UK to Canaries.

We also sail her 3/7.   Would be interested in knowing if there are 2 nightly shows and times or just one show due to lower number of cruisers.    Also what if any port was substituted for Grand Cayman?  Our itinerary still shows going from day2 to day 4.  No day 3 at all

1 hour ago, scidee said:

We also sail her 3/7.   Would be interested in knowing if there are 2 nightly shows and times or just one show due to lower number of cruisers.    Also what if any port was substituted for Grand Cayman?  Our itinerary still shows going from day2 to day 4.  No day 3 at all

Bimini is the substitute for Grand Cayman

1 hour ago, scidee said:

One show tonight at nine, and otherwise the app shows two shows a night for the rest of the cruise, seven and nine

5 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Thanks for posting @cruisestitch always enjoy following along.

If you get a chance can you check out the Apple store and see if they have gotten any new inventory or whether it is still the Old Stock from prior to shut down.    So far all reports i've seen say it is 2 generation old technology.

Another one for the Apple store

If you happen to be in the area- are they selling Air Pod pros onboard? No worries if you don’t have time to look!!!