LIVE silhouette 14 February — have questions? Ask away

cruisestitch

We’ll be back on the Silhouette on March 28th. 
Can you ask if Murano’s menu is changing ? 
Some have mentioned that the Dover sole is being replaced .
There is no menu posted on the Celebrity App and a footnote states that menus are subject to change. 
Thank you & hope you have a great cruise ! 

Last night I needed to stop at guest relations for something. There were two people in line behind me and they were loudly complaining that passengers were not wearing masks.  They got up to the desk and the guest services staff explained that they were no longer required.  So the loud complaint changed to “why didn’t anybody tell us”. They were determined to complain about something. Loudly.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, cruisestitch said:

Something is happening but I am not sure what. I think our call on Bimini today has been scrapped. We have had no announcements. But from 7 o’clock on we were approaching the island and I heard all the usual pre-docking noises but now we are back at sea..

oh! keep us updated - hope they look after you.

Did you find out how many people were onboard?

Were on the ship on the 25th - Looking forward to it

10 hours ago, mari10 said:

We’ll be back on the Silhouette on March 28th. 
Can you ask if Murano’s menu is changing ? 
Some have mentioned that the Dover sole is being replaced .
There is no menu posted on the Celebrity App and a footnote states that menus are subject to change. 
Thank you & hope you have a great cruise ! 

This is the menu posted outside Marano today.

53F122DC-3F93-4DD6-B893-5DA51A0CFA10.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Hickeyclan1 said:

75KT is Hurricane Force Winds!!

Will be interesting to see how many claim Covid disrupted Port Visit......

Perhaps I misheard him so I will check that.  It was very rough all night.  He said that the winds plus the currents added together to make it unsafe.  I don’t know why anyone would consider that Covid was involved in anyway. But if you’re looking for conspiracies, you can make up your ownI don’t know why anyone would consider that Covid was involved in anyway. But if you’re looking for conspiracies, you can make up your own

• Haha 1

Hi, cruisestitch,

We are onboard and I was in the gym when I realized that the stop in Bimini was cancelled due to weather.  We’ll have three sea days until Bonaire.  Fine with me!  The cruise has been excellent so far.  Lovely dinner in Luminae with friends we met two years ago on this ship, entertaining comedy show at 9:00 last night, room service breakfast on balcony this morning, treadmill walking in gym, and now relaxing in the Solarium since it’s too windy up at the Retreat sun deck.  Life is good.  20 more days of this.  😀🚢

• Like 5

@cruisestitch We’re onboard as well, in Aqua class. We really like Blu and it was good to be back. Nice dinner last night. Blu was quite crowded when we arrived around 7:00 which was surprising. Our sommelier, Raja, was quite good; we’ll ask for his section again. Our cabin steward told us he has 8 rooms to attend to instead of the usual 15. 

The Solarium is nice today. Coolish and windy on the pool deck.

Much older pax complement than usual, probably due to length of cruise which also covers two work weeks.

So far, so good onboard!