Reflection Drink Menus

stjohncruisers

MY DW and I will be on the Reflection starting February 26. We have searched high and low to find a comprehensive list of all the drink menus from the different bars. Is someone up to the task to come up with one? Yes, we have looked at the Gambees and Cruising with Kids sites. They just show a couple of different bars options. Thank you in advance for your help.

Have you looked in the Celebrity App? It should have drink menus from all of the Bars & Lounges, as well as all of the restaurants for your sailing.

• Click on Dining at the bottom
  • Swipe over to Bars & Lounges
  • Click on the specific bar/lounge
  • Click Menu

Edited by JamieLogical

21 minutes ago, JamieLogical said:

Have you looked in the Celebrity App? It should have drink menus from all of the Bars & Lounges, as well as all of the restaurants for your sailing.

• Click on Dining at the bottom
  • Swipe over to Bars & Lounges
  • Click on the specific bar/lounge
  • Click Menu

We have, but again, does not list all the drinks available for that bar. 

1 minute ago, DCPIV said:

I don't think anything is going to list ALL the drinks available for any bar, but the app does give you everything that is on the bar's menu.

That would basically be an impossible list for sure. 

• Like 1

Most of the bars can make any drink.  Just because a drink isn’t on the menu of a particular bar doesn't mean that you can only get drinks from their menu.  The only exception I can think of is the World Class Bar which doesn’t carry a wide range of liquors.

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

Most of the bars can make any drink.  Just because a drink isn’t on the menu of a particular bar doesn't mean that you can only get drinks from their menu.  The only exception I can think of is the World Class Bar which doesn’t carry a wide range of liquors.

Agree on mixed drinks being limited from WCB, but they will pour you a shot or put any of their Liquors etc on the rocks for you..

Yes, any bar can make pretty much any drink you like, except World Class Bar which has its own special menu. Usually at least one of the bartenders at WCB has a specialty not listed on the menu. So I always ask what the special is. 

• Like 1

Find a detailed review someone has done of the reflection and they will have posted the drink menus for each bar ... there was def a couple of these reviews about a couple of years ago before I sailed the reflection in Jan 2020 - maybe Chicago Paul or Jim_Iain - a couple of people def did !!! 🙂

Edited by anniedave

7 minutes ago, anniedave said:

Find a detailed review someone has done of the reflection and they will have posted the drink menus for each bar ... there was def a couple of these reviews about a couple of years ago before I sailed the reflection in Jan 2020 - maybe Chicago Paul or Jim_Iain - a couple of people def did !!! 🙂

Are there any good cabernets priced over the PBP limit? I am planning to upgrade but would like to take advantage of some higher priced ones in which case I just pay the upcharge.

6 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Are there any good cabernets priced over the PBP limit? I am planning to upgrade but would like to take advantage of some higher priced ones in which case I just pay the upcharge.

Are you specifically looking at Cabernets? There are lists on Celebrity's press site (publicly accessible), but I don't know the date. You have to go through multiple lists, although the MDR list does seem pretty complete.

There appears to be:

Freemark Abbey

Caymus

a private label Opulence from Grgich Hills

Those are beyond the premium package.

Then you're into bottles.

The most interesting over the limit red on the list is a Penner Ash Willamette Valley Pinot Noir.

We're supposed to be on Equinox in July in a SS, so Luminae. Your question has me looking at the menu and the wines and apparently everyone who eats in Luminae eats the beef dish every night. A California Merlot, a Zinfandel, and three cabs! OK, there's a grenache, a Tempranillo, and two Pinot Noirs, but for a slightly adventurous menu, it's a pretty unadventurous wine list!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

Honestly, you'll just have to see what's on board at the same time you are. The situation still is somewhat up in the air at the moment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, drakes2 said:

There are but a better question is whether or not they are available on your sailing. 

My recommendation is to ask the sommelier for what she/he thinks is best and let them know they should not be constrained by the DBP. 

Some cabernets I have enjoyed are:

Frog's Leap Winery 

Decoy

Caymus

Jordan

• Like 1

7 hours ago, stjohncruisers said:

We have, but again, does not list all the drinks available for that bar. 

All of the drinks, is someone up to the task...I'm def not but you could be, Google is your friend, even then will find every drink on the menu, no you will not.  You can ask at each bar for what you like and they can most likely make it for you.  Go bar hopping, it's fun.