Favorite Cocktails on Royal Caribbean

edeneyes

Not many people seem to know that you can get a Frozen Mojito. Really nice and refreshing! I also really like the Coco Loco. The bartenders in the champagne bar on Adventure also made a really good passionfruit martini, that others have not been able to replicate! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, natefish95 said:

Not many people seem to know that you can get a Frozen Mojito. Really nice and refreshing! I also really like the Coco Loco. The bartenders in the champagne bar on Adventure also made a really good passionfruit martini, that others have not been able to replicate! 

I discovered Frozen Mojitos in Boleros on the Odyssey..  So good.  I liked it so much, my husband managed to come up with a very good version at home.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 5:11 PM, badvector said:

My new favorite is lime and coconut but I only remember seeing this on Odyssey (at the Lime and Coconut bar) .  The wife liked the mastercard. It was half strawberry half mango daquiri.

The lime and coconut is my new favorite too--just had it this past weekend on Navigator, where they also have a Lime and Coconut bar.  

• Like 3

On 2/21/2022 at 10:43 AM, Ashland said:

Lemon Drop.

Ah, the Lemon Drop martini.  I was on a cruise in February 2020 (yes, THAT February, and I came home with pneumonia), and an Australian woman at a bar said she was clueless about what to order.  I said a Lemon Drop martini was a big favorite.  A while later when I was leaving she told me she LOVED the LD.  Convert for life...............................

• Like 2

20 hours ago, edeneyes said:

I discovered Frozen Mojitos in Boleros on the Odyssey..  So good.  I liked it so much, my husband managed to come up with a very good version at home.

My new favorite drink used to be lemon drops. Would you mind sharing the recipe. 

Not a department where I go truly wild, but RC gets the blame for introducing DW to Castello del Poggio Moscato.  If you don't want your wine sweet, keep your distance.

On two different ships we hit the bar on the way into the WJ, she waves the drink card and they'd told her "Some lady drank up all the Moscato last night, we're waiting on them to bring more up."
"Yep, that was me."

• Haha 2

On 2/22/2022 at 12:21 PM, crewsweeper said:

That one's good. @seadog has a while bunch of bourbon concoctions.

Favorite of mine is the Rye N Rol from Trellis Bar.

Try Sea Dog’s Old Fashioned;

Meletti Amaro 1/2 oz or substitute 

Bourbon 1 oz

Rye whiskey 1oz

Orange Oleo Saccharum Syrup 1/2oz

Or 2 dashes orange bitters 

Or Sea Dog’s Baton Rouge 2.0 ( used to be on the menu in schooner bar before they took it off.

Baton Rouge: Captain Morgan Original Spiced rum, Hennessy Cognac and pear syrup with bitters and lemon juice:

• Like 1

On 2/23/2022 at 6:35 PM, LorraineP said:

My new favorite drink used to be lemon drops. Would you mind sharing the recipe. 

Here it is.  Hope you like it.
1/4 cup simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water boiled together until sugar melts

2 limes, juiced

12 fresh mint leaves, plus mint sprigs for garnish

4 ounces white rum

2 cups crushed ice

Combine simple syrup, lime juice and mint leaves in a blender and blend until combined. Add the rum and crushed ice and blend until frothy. Pour into 2 rocks glasses and garnish with mint sprigs.

On 2/21/2022 at 8:11 PM, badvector said:

My new favorite is lime and coconut but I only remember seeing this on Odyssey (at the Lime and Coconut bar) .  The wife liked the mastercard. It was half strawberry half mango daquiri.

Yep, this is my fave too. The Lime & Coconut. 

You can get it on any ship with that bar, which I have had on Odyssey and Freedom. Looking forward to it on Oasis & Odyssey next month.