Suites with dining table

luv2ndhalf

I know it may sound silly to many, but one of the factors of choosing our suite is whether or not there is a dining table in the room (not a coffee table)-

We enjoy having breakfast in our room in the morning. I have looked at the floor plans of a few of the Princess ships, but have not seen any-

Did I just not see them? 

Thank you!

Over the years we've sailed in S3, S4, S5, S6 and S7 category suites. Never on any ship we've been on has there been a dining table. A good sized coffee table, yes, but no actual dining table.

Perhaps in S1 or S2 category. 

• Thanks 1

I could be wrong but I thought all full suites had dining tables and chairs on the balcony?  Our last full suite on the Caribbean Princess had a full sized dining table and 4 chairs on the balcony, and we ordered off the dining room menu and ate basically all our meals out there.  It was awesome!   I suppose if you were in a cold weather environment eating outside could be a problem (we were in the Caribbean) but there were 2 sets of sliding doors to the balcony that I would guess the table could fit through to be brought inside?  

Edited by Paula_MacFan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, luv2ndhalf said:

I know it may sound silly to many

We do the same. Last cruise before Covid was in an Owner's Suite on the Sky Princess. I missed the dining table and the butler I'm used to on Celebrity. Club Class dining helped but it seemed silly to have a giant, empty room. Not a deal-breaker but two of the three cruises I have on the books are Royal Suite or better on Celerity. We are doing a Club Class mini on the Discovery for next year. No need to spend the money for a full suite without a dining table. 

33.jpg

• Thanks 1

Owners suites and Grand Suites on Grand class ships have an inside dining table.  Owners suites have a table for 4 (maybe could squeeze 5 or 6 in) and  Grand Suites have larger table for at least 6.  I think the Sky suites on the newer ships also have a dining table.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, danceswithphones said:

We do the same. Last cruise before Covid was in an Owner's Suite on the Sky Princess. I missed the dining table and the butler I'm used to on Celebrity. Club Class dining helped but it seemed silly to have a giant, empty room. Not a deal-breaker but two of the three cruises I have on the books are Royal Suite or better on Celerity. We are doing a Club Class mini on the Discovery for next year. No need to spend the money for a full suite without a dining table. 

33.jpg

Same…. Love the Royal suite and butler… We were just looking for different itineraries- We sailed princess about 8 years ago and had a beautiful suite with a ginormous balcony…… no inside table though : (

• Like 1