Cruise Critic is Sailing on Majestic Princess This Week (2/26-3/5) - What do you want to know?

Ahoy Cruise Critic Alex

On 3/10/2022 at 10:57 PM, Thrak said:

image.png.a4885e03012b7a24cf77555d696bc293.png

We are due to go on our first Elite cruise soon ( after a long wait 5 cruises 2020/2021 cancelled) . 

We were obviously Platinum before that but we have never had an invite to any Elite/Platinum/Suite Lounge. Is this on all ships or a new thing? 

3 minutes ago, amajaa said:

We are due to go on our first Elite cruise soon ( after a long wait 5 cruises 2020/2021 cancelled) . 

We were obviously Platinum before that but we have never had an invite to any Elite/Platinum/Suite Lounge. Is this on all ships or a new thing? 

Not new at all and is on all ships. The location can will vary depending upon how many Guests are in those categories.  There should be a note in your cabin upon boarding.  

7 minutes ago, capriccio said:

Not new at all and is on all ships. The location can will vary depending upon how many Guests are in those categories.  There should be a note in your cabin upon boarding.  

Okay thanks we have never ever had a note about that, never mind I suppose as I don’t really want nibbles before dinner otherwise I might not eat it all 😄😄 Will look out for it next time though. 

3 hours ago, amajaa said:

Not new but not really that big a deal unless they have done really good snacks on a particular day

1 hour ago, memoak said:

For anyone sailing with Princess Plus it really makes no difference 

We don't drink enough or use the other benefits to justify Princess Plus. We like to go to the Elite lounge in evening and have a few snacks, no drinks and visit a little bit.

2 hours ago, Eaglecw said:

Thrak, I wonder if the Elite drink menu has changed in 3 years.

I don't think so. Of course our last cruise was in November 2019 right before the shutdown. At that time the list was the same. When we didn't have the drink package I generally got the Mayan Mule. It's a decent drink and was at a reduced price. With the drink package we get whatever we want. My wife usually opts for a Lemon Drop.

11 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I wonder if they are going to close off this thread since the voyage ended some time ago and the CC person is no longer on the ship?

....and hardly ever responded to any of the questions.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I wonder if they are going to close off this thread since the voyage ended some time ago and the CC person is no longer on the ship?

These things tend to have a life of their own

• Haha 1

• LauraS unpinned this topic