Is it only me? Can’t access excursions.

ProfMHC

Is this happening to anyone else? I’ve served all cruises booked and can’t access excursions on any of them. The rest of the Personalizer works and you can’t do it on the app. If it’s “out” I’ll wait otherwise it’s the Princess chat for me.

• Like 2

>>>I will say this about Princess' website.  For all of its shortcomings (and yes they are plenty), I've always loved the user interface from the first time I signed in. <<<

Agreed...I have an NCL cruise booked coming up.  I was trying to look at their excursions for each port.  It really made me miss the "Princess way" of giving you everything you need to know regarding that excursion, such as the length of time you will be on a bus and how long at each stop.  NCL doesn't seem to give any of that unless it is included in the verbiage.  That's why Princess is our "go to" line.

Edited by Rick&Jeannie
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CarelessAndConfused said:

Yes, me too.  I booked some low fare Sapphire coastals for the summer and fall and the excursions were not available.  Got an email from Princess about a week ago saying the excursions for those sailings were "now available"...but still no.  If I were a Princess newbie, I would be surprised and wonder what I was doing wrong but not seeing them there was at least 25-50% expected.

I will say this about Princess' website.  For all of its shortcomings (and yes they are plenty), I've always loved the user interface from the first time I signed in.  And having signed up for many other mainstream lines since, has only bolstered my opinion of Princess (not only the user interface) but that their site is at least not any worse in terms of functionality.

My cruise is next month and I can't access them anymore. I was just looking at them yesterday so there is a glitch for sure. 

Like others -- I can't access my excursions for Alaska and New England / Canada.

Also, can't check on EZ air to see if my flights have scheduling and/or pricing changes. 

So I couldn't access going through the excursions tab under my booking, however when I went through the itinerary tab, under each port, I could access the excursions I already had booked and go in the back way.  Not sure if it allows you to book or not, I'm not trying to upset any bookings at this point, lol.  But give it a try and see if it works for you.

• Like 1

I currently have four cruises booked, a coastal going North, Alaska, Western Caribbean, and another Alaska. I can access excursions for the Western Caribbean but not for any of the others. Looks like they're sorting things out for the ones that go to Canada.

• Thanks 1

Still down on my iPhone.  Didn't bother to try Chrome again - if it's not working on my phone it's not going to be any better on Chrome.  Agree that the Princess website has been especially glitchy on Chrome lately.

Yesterday, I tried to access our booking using Microsoft Edge and Chrome.  I could not access my excursions and EZ air.  Frozen and/or blank screens!  Princess, please get your act together.  Very frustrating.   Others cruisers (on this thread) experienced the same thing.  This morning I tried to access excursions but it's taking more than one minute to access.  Hope the web site does not go down.  Also, I’m experiencing the same thing on another cruise sailing in October.  Very slow.  John