The Daily for Sunday 03/06/2022

richwmn

Today is Dentist’s Day, Namesake Day, and National Frozen Food Day

I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.--Friedrich Nietzsche

Meal Suggestion for today - chicken pot pie
Drink of the Day - Tequila Sunrise
Wine of the Day - Stags' Leap Winery 2019 Viognier (Napa Valley)
Destination of the Day - Dakar, Senegal

Ships With Passengers

Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades, Florida

Nieuw Statendam   07:00 - 17:00
Rotterdam   07:00 - 17:00

Honolulu, Oahu Island, Hawaii

Zuiderdam   10:00 -

Nassau, Bahamas, New Providence Island

Nieuw Amsterdam  

Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

Eurodam   06:30 - 16:00

San Diego, California

Koningsdam   07:00 - 17:00

Ships Without Passengers

Cadiz SP

Volendam   Shipyard
Zaandam   Shipyard

Limassol, CY

Oosterdam   Anchorage

Long Beach CA US

Westerdam   Anchorage

Nassau, BS

Noordam   Drifting

0306World.thumb.png.821bd10e2f7ba3963c4beb7bf95e7826.png

0306Caribbean.thumb.png.3e94b8506ea0a08217a80789b0864e4c.png
  • Like 35
  • Thanks 16

Good afternoon.

Thank you for today's daily and fleet reports Rich.

I have had plenty of dentists visit's.

I don't like liars and always believe people unless they show they are not to be believed.

I will give today's drink a miss but the food sounds nice.

Prayers 🙏 for everyone on the care list.

Take care

Graham.

• Like 33

Good morning and thanks for the Daily.

Crazy weather for us today.  We had rain and wind overnight, currently it's 12C, average for this time of year is 0, but the temperature should fall to 0 this afternoon.  A lot of our snow has melted.  Wind could gust up to 100kmh.  I hope the power stays on.🤞

Interesting days.  A big thank you to dentists everywhere, teeth are important.  I like to keep our freezer well stocked.

Love the quote. 

Dinner sounds good.  I'm planning on roasting a chicken for our dinner tonight, maybe I'll make a chicken pot pie with the leftovers tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing the recipe.

I'd love a Tequila Sunrise in the Crow's Nest of a BHB.  Hope the wine is tasty too.

Prayers for everyone.

Stay safe.

• Like 32

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich! Another lovely morning here - at least after the marine layer burnt off. Off early for another hike in our local State Park. I will check back. 

Thank you for our lists, Roy.  Bon voyage to Lenda, Bruce, Graham & Pauline! Morning Dailyites. 

More random smiles….

C9A356D6-1EA4-4550-A636-4CEF268FD8DA.jpeg.da283584fef3f6de188f049b1df67db1.jpeg

7A235A94-750A-4AB4-9FF9-3F8198EE4D03.jpeg.1e2d132a14910155ce4f055a10cbb144.jpeg

BC05C794-C987-4425-BF8B-E05746975884.jpeg.ced7062e6f52d31b333cb10a08d28cb4.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Stay well everyone!

Stags' Leap Winery 2019 Viognier

I have visited this Napa winery and enjoyed exploring their wines. Either they did not offer a Viognier at the time of my visit, or I had not introduced myself to this wonderful white wine. Several online distributors with prices starting at $24.99. I am adding this one to my list. 

Winemaker Notes

The 2019 Viognier is vibrant, aromatic and lively, showcasing the variety’s classic stone fruit characters alongside a fragrant floral bouquet. The wine is bright with refreshing acidity that is crisp with nuances of citrus blossom, white peach, Asian pear and lychee, alongside hints of key lime, Meyer lemon and honeysuckle. Hints of flinty minerality lead to a lovely depth and rich creaminess of the texture. This Viognier has incredible complexity, finishing soft and round with an elegant, delicately spiced floral note. 

Perfect for warm weather al fresco dining occasions, allowing you to pair with lighter fare and spicy exotic dishes, creating a perfect accompaniment to any occasion.

WE93 Wine Enthusiast

Honeycomb and slate greet the nose first in this dry, crisp and lengthy white wine, moderate in viscosity and ripeness. Lovely notes of apricot follow around a tease of honeysuckle and white flower. It’s impressive through the focused finish.

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 33
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 6

Good morning folks and thanks for the daily report.  I really like my dentist so hats off to Dr. Oliver!  I believe my parents picked my first name, Philip from the book of saints and my middle name, Gerald is my father’s first name.  We froze some corn last summer that is really good.  The quote sums up how I feel about liars although a fib to keep the peace doesn’t seem to fall into that category.  The meal suggestion sounds perfect for today as does the wine.  Believe it or not but we had today’s drink in our retreat cabana on Friday, I miss that personalized service already!  I haven’t been to today’s port and look forward to seeing the photos.  Prayers for everyone on our prayer list.  Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events today!

• Like 30

Good morning! Just checked PTZ Port of Miami and the Quest is here awaiting us.Ate at hotel last night as we have been extra cautious in preparation for that all important Covid test at the cruise terminal. After showers will head down for free breakfast. We are officially off our diets but will try an get some walking in to offset.

If WiFi aboard works will try and post throughout cruise. We start with two sea days and San Juan has been replaced with St Thomas. San Juan just piled on too many requirements to visit there.

Thanks Rich and to all our Daily cruisers!

• Like 35
  • Thanks 1

Good morning and thanks for the update .  Nieuw Amsterdam has arrived in Nassau. Great shot on webcam.

It’s supposed to be in the 70’s today and tomorrow with showers and wind , then the long range outlook is ice for Thursday.

I love Pa Dutch style chicken pot pie ( no crust) with homemade noodles, yum.

Blessings and prayers to all on our lists.

Bon Voyages to all our friends ❤️🙏🎉🍾❤️

• Like 32

Well I better start this early so that I am not in the same boat as yesterday. 

Thanks Rich for the Daily.  And thanks to Roy in advance for the Cares and Cheers list.  i am sure it will be posted soon. Maybe even before I finish my post.

i love my dentist.  He is really great.  In this area with health care that leaves much to be desired, he is one in a million. So I am quite happy to have found him.

As for my name sake, well, I use Terri all the time but I was christened Teresa.  Not after anyone in my family, but because my mother was adamant that I would not be named after my father’s mother as is the Italian tradition.  So, since my father always carried a keychain with a little statue of St. Therese on it , I was named Teresa.  Not a name I particularly like,  Now I use Terri except when signing formal documents or the like.

Frozen foods are okay and I have a freezer stocked with them.  They are convenient.  However, whenever I can, I opt for the fresh variety.

I love Chicken Pot Pie. But….it is loaded with more calories than I want to eat.  Too much work to make.  I am getting too old for all that cooking.  Simple is good these days.   What is even better is being on a cruise and someone cooking for me.

The drink is really nice. Have had a few Tequila Sunrises and the wine sounds absolutely wonderful.

Have not been to the port.

DH is doing a bit better.  Will call the Mayo Clinic tomorrow and see if the surgeon can see him.  Keeping my fingers crossed. Otherwise, the CT scan is Friday. Hoping it is nothing too serious.

Other from that all is good here and with less than a month to go for this six week trip, I am trying to get everything done that needs to be in order.

Have a wonderful Sunday and stay well.

God Bless,,

Terri

• Like 32

8 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Good morning! Just checked PTZ Port of Miami and the Quest is here awaiting us.Ate at hotel last night as we have been extra cautious in preparation for that all important Covid test at the cruise terminal. After showers will head down for free breakfast. We are officially off our diets but will try an get some walking in to offset.

If WiFi aboard works will try and post throughout cruise. We start with two sea days and San Juan has been replaced with St Thomas. San Juan just piled on too many requirements to visit there.

Thanks Rich and to all our Daily cruisers!

Bon Voyage.  Hope you enjoy sailing on Azamara. Would love to hear how you liked it.

Terri

Edited by Cruzin Terri
  • Like 22

Good morning friends!  Sunday mornings mean no exercise today, so I said prayers before I even got out of bed.  Mainly for the Ukrainians and their supporters, Jen and niece's DH (named Buddy) as he finishes up his radiation treatments, Jose, Jacqui, Marley, Tana along with her son and family, Kakalina, and our other Dailyites who are in need of prayers. I wish that group could get smaller and with our prayers it might.  Hugs to my friend Joy @Seasick Sailor and her DH Allen.  I miss "seeing" you here!

Thank you Rich @richwmn for the Daily, and thanks to Roy @rafinmdfor his Care and Celebration list when it is posted.  A chicken pot pie would be nice.  The quote is excellent and thought provoking.  When I think of frozen food I think of ice cream, not vegetables!  I'm in real trouble in that regard.  Namesake day reminds me that we named our son after DH and couldn't come up with another name we liked better. Our dentist just moved to another practice so I have to figure out whether I want to move with him or stay where we are.  Insurance makes that decision harder. 

Dakar, Senegal was last posted Oct. 11, 2021.  Here is what I posted then.

The 2018 Grand Africa and Mediterranean cruise on the Prinsendam included a stop in Dakar, Senegal.  Because we had been in Banjul, The Gambia the day before Senegal's stop, we were required to have a Yellow Fever shot (unless your doctor prohibited it due to any health conditions you had).  If the stops had been reversed the shot wouldn't have been required.  But that would have used more fuel to back track so HAL planned it the way they did.

Dakar seemed to have a lot more infrastructure than Banjul, but I can't say we enjoyed it more.  It didn't feel safe to us at all.  There were people tracking us and getting in our personal space as soon as we stepped off the shuttle to a downtown area.  We were afraid someone would distract us while another would try to pickpocket us so we were on guard the entire time.  We walked around a town square and would have headed to a market a couple blocks away if they hadn't been right in our faces trying to sell us "stuff".  Therefore we headed back to the shuttle dropoff/pickup area and got back on the shuttle.  It was quite a disappointment. 

One person on the shuttle had asked to get off on our way to the dropoff spot downtown so he could get transportation to Goree Island all alone.  Several passengers and the driver tried to talk him out of it but he insisted.  😲

This is the dock area in Dakar.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLQL29LWlwke_EKeqY5iB3c?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126057

The buses for a few tours.  The cars parked above were covered in dirt and filth and looked like they'd been there a while.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJI6RKcjxSxGF-LjPiRkDwN?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126046

This was on our way to downtown, and right about where the man asked to be let out of the shuttle bus.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJSFtMaX2IxjUoiIXOLwFVK?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126081

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJbzE6xW5kIjRjyeyL6kHTd?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126094

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVITO8sh9vxeti_vUtvonYTp?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126113

This billboard was about an ex-mayor of Dakar who was imprisoned and the people felt he was unjustly held.  He was later pardoned by the president of Senegal. 00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKcWP1c_CeoOqFftM1d_a7Y?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126127

This is the "park" where we were dropped off our shuttle.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIxfQ7fO0HncXOEkq2fdHSQ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126129

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIyThrgeRoyb4SmV2SwuUnr?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526083691

"Salespersons" heading our way with their wares.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLj9rMi10_uq7S9aAX_UA-s?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526083686

If they would have kept their distance we would have been fine.  A foot away is not good!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIIPoqDLRVONmAnkiUguRA3?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526083693

This looked like auto repair going on right on the street next to this gas station.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIvWXzRM8roR3_eyXcuFRBj?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126157

Heading back to our home for 54 days, the Prinsendam.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL69ztgXurJykRPOVyPjmf8?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1526126157

If, like us, you don't feel safe with people crowding around you and trying to stop you from proceeding, then I would advise a guided tour in Dakar.  I know I wouldn't try it unaccompanied again.  I'm sure there were some nice things to see and experience there, but not by us that day.  Perhaps someone else who's been there will have something interesting to show us.

• Like 33
  • Thanks 5

19 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

I love Pa Dutch style chicken pot pie ( no crust) with homemade noodles, yum.

Me too.  It was the dinner I requested for my bday growing up.  Unfortunately, I never learned how to make the noodles.  Watched my Grandma make it many times but she didn’t use a recipe.  She said make a well in the flour.  Add egg beaten with water.  If it’s too wet, add more flour.  If it’s to dry, add water.  When I tried to make it my husband said the kitchen looked like there was an explosion in a flour factory! 

I order it whenever  I see it(sometimes it’s called slippery noodles) but nothing will ever taste like Grandma used to make.

• Like 31

Good morning, everyone.

Rain on the roof woke me up this morning.  It is supposed to be warm, rainy and windy all day.  The good news is that the huge pile of snow my plow company left in the driveway should be gone by the end of the day.  

Today's meal reminds me of childhood.   If mom and dad were going out to dinner that meant I got Chicken Pot Pie or a TV dinner.  As a 5 year old without a discerning palate, it was ok for me at the time.  Pot Pie wouldn't be my first choice.  As Terri @Cruzin Terri says, way too many calories and I'll add the carb count.  But, that doesn't mean others can't enjoy it!

We'll start with the classic chicken pot pie recipe from Pillsbury.  This may be why I grew to dislike them.   https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/classic-chicken-pot-pie/1401d418-ac0b-4b50-ad09-c6f1243fb992

1264690423_chickenpotpie1.jpg.04c021ae6f489a9ba1bcab985d41c22c.jpg

Ina Garten offers us a recipe that is more seasoned.  Not spicy,  just with some seasoning and, shall we say, flavor.   https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/chicken-pot-pie-recipe-2014304

229316347_chickenpotpie2.jpeg.5ba1ed0180780724b935534e8a99005b.jpeg

And here is an offering from the Pioneer Woman.   https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/food-cooking/recipes/a11686/pot-pie/

1105017332_chickenpotpie3.thumb.jpg.f4d5c967e28eb90d3a4ed245cc066c67.jpg

If you really want a pot pie, how about this one from Ina Garten?  I made this one time for my sister and she loved it.   https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/lobster-pot-pie-recipe-1945357869208194_LobsterPotPie.jpeg.116a5f65ae59cf09d468cb163126a589.jpeg

Prayers for all who need them.   Cheers to all those celebrating like Lenda's husband's birthday celebration in the Pinnacle.  I wish you all a fabulous day.

• Like 29
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, dfish said:

Good morning, everyone.

Rain on the roof woke me up this morning.  It is supposed to be warm, rainy and windy all day.  The good news is that the huge pile of snow my plow company left in the driveway should be gone by the end of the day.  

Today's meal reminds me of childhood.   If mom and dad were going out to dinner that meant I got Chicken Pot Pie or a TV dinner.  As a 5 year old without a discerning palate, it was ok for me at the time.  Pot Pie wouldn't be my first choice.  As Terri @Cruzin Terri says, way too many calories and I'll add the carb count.  But, that doesn't mean others can't enjoy it!

We'll start with the classic chicken pot pie recipe from Pillsbury.  This may be why I grew to dislike them.   https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/classic-chicken-pot-pie/1401d418-ac0b-4b50-ad09-c6f1243fb992

1264690423_chickenpotpie1.jpg.04c021ae6f489a9ba1bcab985d41c22c.jpg

Ina Garten offers us a recipe that is more seasoned.  Not spicy,  just with some seasoning and, shall we say, flavor.   https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/chicken-pot-pie-recipe-2014304

229316347_chickenpotpie2.jpeg.5ba1ed0180780724b935534e8a99005b.jpeg

And here is an offering from the Pioneer Woman.   https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/food-cooking/recipes/a11686/pot-pie/

1105017332_chickenpotpie3.thumb.jpg.f4d5c967e28eb90d3a4ed245cc066c67.jpg

If you really want a pot pie, how about this one from Ina Garten?  I made this one time for my sister and she loved it.   https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/lobster-pot-pie-recipe-1945357869208194_LobsterPotPie.jpeg.116a5f65ae59cf09d468cb163126a589.jpeg

Prayers for all who need them.   Cheers to all those celebrating like Lenda's husband's birthday celebration in the Pinnacle.  I wish you all a fabulous day.

Thank you Debbie for the fabulous recipes. They look delicious.  There is a restaurant nearby that makes wonderful Chicken Pot Pie.  I feel like going there today after seeing these pictures.  Will I give in?  Not sure.  Trying to be careful and not gain a lot of weight before the cruise.  

Terri

• Like 21

Good morning everyone, looking forward to a relaxing Sunday after a busy week.

Like today's thought on liars, it is hard to trust someone after they have been caught in a lie.

DH is still sleeping, he had a restless night with cramps in his good leg and pain in the leg he injured in the fall. I had to help him out of bed earlier this morning. Maybe a good sleep in will help.

Bon voyage to all who are sailing today, and prayers for all on the Care List. 

• Like 28

Good morning Daily Friends...missed yesterday completely as my granddog pulled me away from my computer barely 5 minutes after booting up.."Time to play, Grammy!" and that was pretty much it for the day.

The Baby Watch continues, though my daughter was feeling a lot more aches and pressure last night.  We continue to be hopeful that she's not going to need the induction appointment.

DH and I truly appreciate our dentist, each for different reasons.  I am positively terrified of any dental work and had many a dentist in earlier years dismiss my fears and insist "This doesn't hurt".  Now - a much more compassionate dentist who understands fears (and even has her two dogs penned in the office patients can sit with at any time for comfort) and has changed my life.  For my husband, she brought his health back with a great implant experience. 

Namesake Day certainly is nice to celebrate.  My DH is a 'third' and proud to have his father and grandfather's name.  My dear granddaughter, once born, will carry the legacy of her great grandmother's name in her middle name - Rose.  It's the middle name we gave our daughter when she was born to honor both her paternal grandmothers, and both she and her husband wanted that name to continue in the next generation.  

Not really a fan of the mean, and prefer my tequila either straight or in a margarita.  Would definitely enjoy the wine selection.

@kazu another supporter of self-care, sending a big virtual hug your way.

@aliaschief Bon Voyage!  I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

@ger_77 my goodness...so much snow!!  We were outside in just shirtsleeves yesterday and it should get close to 80 degrees today here in VA.  I don't think I could handle any more snow after this.

Much more to catch up on...hope everyone has a great day

• Like 29

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  I have a phobia about dentists dating back to an incident when I was a child, but fortunately I found one who calms my fears and makes me feel comfortable when working on me.  I'm pretty sure my birth mother didn't name me after anyone, but it didn't matter because I disliked the name Geraldine.  You know how nice it is to hear your name in a song, poem, or a book?  Well the only time my name ever appeared anywhere was in the book "Geraldine The Cow".  When I was 18 I asked my parents if they minded if I changed my name to Gerry; they gave me their blessing, so I did.  We have lots of frozen food, but it's almost always accompanied by fresh vegetables and fruits.

Today's quote is true - much respect can be lost because of a single lie.  

I want to wish our Daily-ites who are boarding cruises today a hearty Bon Voyage and tell you how jealous I am of each of you!  I know our time will come, but it just seems so darn far away right now when we're surrounded by snowbanks.  LOL

Dear friends of ours stopped by with a "hit and run" yesterday afternoon.  DH was napping and I was on the computer when the security camera alarm on my phone dinged.  I clicked on it to view the video to see that they'd left a package on our doorstep, so went out to investigate.  There was a decorated brown paper bag containing warm hot cross buns from our favourite bakery, a beautiful kitchen towel that says "This is our Happy Place", and a card wishing DH well with his medical procedure on Monday.  They knew we were isolating so we wouldn't risk a possible positive test, so didn't come in to visit, but wanted us to know we were in their hearts.

Neither DH nor I are a fan of chicken pot pie, it just seems there's so much crust, so I'll take a pass on today's recipe.  I've got chicken breasts thawing that will be made into what I've always called "Slathered Chicken" - sprinkle with salt & pepper, slather with either Mayonnaise or Miracle Whip, top with a mixture of panko crumbs and parmesan cheese, and toss in the oven for about 25 minutes.  It comes out nice and moist and so yummy.  We've got the rest of the asparagus to finish, so I'll air fry them and add in a tossed salad to complete the plate for our dinner tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who needs them and even for those who don't think they do.  Extra prayers for strength for the people of Ukraine and all those coming to their aid.  We'll clink our glasses together to celebrate everyone on the happy list.  Stay safe, be well, get your boosters, wash your hands, wear your masks, and keep warm!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

Edited by ger_77
  • Like 33

Thank you for the Sunday Daily, Rich.  I'll start with just the "enhanced" lists and then post more a bit later.

Today’s care list:

Kakalina with esophageal blockage and numbered days
Ukraine

StLouisCruiser’s niece Jen with post fall complications
Sea Viewer DH bruised from fall
Strength for Jacqui as Jose continues to decline, the doctors and a happy remaining life for Marley
Welfare of furloughed crews
ger_77 DH Cardiac issues and procedure March 7
Tana with pneumonia
Lady Hudson DSIL recovering from stent placement
Cruzn Terri DH with abdominal pain and treatment delays
From the rotation:
StLouisCruisers Niece DH undergoing throat cancer chemo
Marshhawk awaiting surgery
Cruising along niece awaiting a kidney
HAL Sailor DH health issues

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Rotterdam

rd0306.thumb.JPG.4e77a4d0f0c20db9eeed16506cf0e378.JPG

and Nieuw Statendam  in Everglades

ns0306.thumb.JPG.b1fbb497cf2b63ce11fa1ca8031c3e02.JPG

Welcome aboard LeLemonBlonde
Noordam in service April rather than May
6 BHB with passengers
Bon Voyage Aliaschief and dwaliaschief (Azamara quest to 3/17)
Bon Voyage kb4683 (Nieuw Statendam to 3/16)
Bon Voyage Quartzite Cruiser (Koningsdam to 4/3)
6 days for Navybankermom (Nieuw Amsterdam to 3/19)
6 days for DeeniEncinitas (Ruby Princess
Welcome home ottahand7
NextOne packing supplies for Ukraine
DeeniEncinitas (Riviera to  3/8) and NorseH20 and dchip (Zuiderdam to 4/3) at sea
cunnorl taking over golf tournament for injured friend
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - officially onboard & introduced. - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

• Like 29
  • Thanks 9

Good morning, Friends. Thank you for the Daily, the Lists and the Recipes.

A good dentist is invaluable. Our freezer is usually well stocked with ice cream, (mostly for DH), vegetables, (mostly for me), and meats. My Mom and Grandma were also named Julia; each of us have a different middle name.

I love pot pies, but only eat them once in a great while and have never made one. Excellent quote.

Friday I woke up not feeling well and only felt worse as the day went on so I rested in hopes of feeling better and I knew I would have Leo most of yesterday. Thankfully I felt better when I woke up yesterday. I picked Leo up a little after 7:00, we stopped for coffee for me and a few munchkins for him then off to the park for almost 2 hours. Then to Publix for strawberries and a few other things before coming to my DMIL's. Lunch, playtime and reading/quiet time and parents got here at 2:00.

Relaxing this morning before going to lunch with DD and a friend who calls me Mom.

Bon Voyage to

@aliaschief and all of our other friends.

Going to catch up on the Daily for Friday and Saturday.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

🙏 and 🎉 for those on our lists.

• Like 26