Loading vaccination documents

Slyfox16

Yes you can upload it using the Celebrity App as part of the Check-In.   You  will not have the option using a pc.

You upload the Certificate and 2-3 years it is approved as part of the check-in process.

You will still be required to present your certificate at check-in.  

I use my iPhone for checkin and upload pictures that I have taken of our vaccination cards as part of the check in on the app.  When you click on "Check in" on the app, it takes you to a page your read and then you continue.  The next page I get is one that allows me to upload my vaccination documentation. 

As @like2cruiseand @Jim_Iainsaid, you will still have to show your physical vaccination card at the terminal, along with proof of negative testing within two days, and your boarding pass. 

Edited by DaKahuna

1 hour ago, 4774Papa said:

I backed up our vaccination records by taking a copy on my cell.  If we lose our CDC vaccine card, does the photo still work?

No,  original cards are required to be presented at the pier.  Test results however can be displayed from your phone.

We don’t have a vaccine card but have a certificate from the Ontario government that is loaded in my wallet on my iPhone. For any Ontario cruisers that have done Celebrity cruises is that acceptable?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lienf said:

We don’t have a vaccine card but have a certificate from the Ontario government that is loaded in my wallet on my iPhone. For any Ontario cruisers that have done Celebrity cruises is that acceptable?

We used only our uploaded Ontario vaccination card from the Govt of Ontario in wallet.  The only thing we had to show was our Antigen test by actual paper.  Plus when we came home everything was on our iPhone as well we had no paper for anything.

Edited by If only

15 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Yes you can upload it using the Celebrity App as part of the Check-In.   You  will not have the option using a pc.

You upload the Certificate and 2-3 years it is approved as part of the check-in process.

You will still be required to present your certificate at check-in.  

It might seem like it takes that long but normally 2 to 3 days is all you will wait for validation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, If only said:

We used only our uploaded Ontario vaccination card from the Govt of Ontario in wallet.  The only thing we had to show was our Antigen test by actual paper.  Plus when we came home everything was on our iPhone as well we had no paper for anything.

Thanks for the information. 

I have an Android phone. After I do check in, it gives you 2 screens to read, and then says continue to check-in. The Travel info, arrival time and vaccination are all marked green. The Health and safety you can't do until the day before, but I don't see anyplace to upload your vaccination documents. What am I missing?

I have an Android phone.  I'm pretty sure I did my check-in on my laptop, though.  I tend to not use my phone for anything when I can use my computer.  Just so much easier to use that keyboard.  I have pics of my vaccine card saved in both places.

Just had a look at the app, and it shows I've completed all the check in except the health questions, which I can't do yet.  If I tap Vaccination, it takes me to a screen that says "You're all set!  Please remember to bring your vaccination record for your cruise" and lists the date of final dose (booster).  If I tap Proof of vaccination, though, it says "we have your vaccination record but can't display it right now.  You can see your status on prior screen."

Try uploading your card from a computer.

29 minutes ago, NCTribeFan said:

I have an Android phone.  I'm pretty sure I did my check-in on my laptop, though.  I tend to not use my phone for anything when I can use my computer.  Just so much easier to use that keyboard.  I have pics of my vaccine card saved in both places.

Just had a look at the app, and it shows I've completed all the check in except the health questions, which I can't do yet.  If I tap Vaccination, it takes me to a screen that says "You're all set!  Please remember to bring your vaccination record for your cruise" and lists the date of final dose (booster).  If I tap Proof of vaccination, though, it says "we have your vaccination record but can't display it right now.  You can see your status on prior screen."

Try uploading your card from a computer.

Once you have uploaded your vaccination & it has been accepted, you will not be able to see it again.  Not sure why but we found that out on our last cruise in Feb.

On 3/12/2022 at 9:16 AM, lienf said:

Also from Ontario and mine are on my phone loaded onto app. Perfectly acceptable and had no issues on last 2 sailings 

3 hours ago, Plaidlulu said:

Do you have to upload your vaccination card in order to check in and receive a boarding time?

I believe you can select a check-in time prior to uploading Vax certificate.    Check-In time is available on the Web Check-in via computer and there is no option to upload Vax Certificate.   It tells you to download the App to finalize. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I believe you can select a check-in time prior to uploading Vax certificate.    Check-In time is available on the Web Check-in via computer and there is no option to upload Vax Certificate.   It tells you to download the App to finalize. 

On the Eclipse April 23 and this ship is not supported on the app so assuming we have to bring proof of vaccine to the port?