Princess New Deployment Plans 4/15/22

LACruiser88

On 3/20/2022 at 8:08 AM, azbirdmom said:

US pricing for these cruises is in the attached file.

2022 Coral Australia FaresItin linked FOR DISTRIBUTION v2.xlsx 353.55 kB · 27 downloads

Just bear in mind this is our winter. Temp will still be mild especially for cruises heading north. For the areas around Cairns this is an ideal time to visit as summer is why too hot and humid.

For me though, I'll be doing one of the majestic cruises in November.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2022 at 2:02 PM, kmhuk said:

Hi.  I had made a booking on the ruby, now replaced with the royal.   We initially booked an obstructed view inside.  This cabin category does not appear (on quick inspection) to be selectable on the royal.  Will the cruise line move is to an inside?  Or what is typical in thei situation?   Any advice would be gratefully received 

We were switched to Royal as well for a January 2023 cruise and have already received a new cabin assignment so you may wish to check with your travel agent.  

Richard 

16 hours ago, Wichard said:

We were switched to Royal as well for a January 2023 cruise and have already received a new cabin assignment so you may wish to check with your travel agent.  

Richard 

Thanks Richard.   We booked direct with cruise line and email indicated we would receive confirmation of reassigned cabin by the 7th April.  So I live in hope 

Special offer: These new programs will launch with $1 Deposits and they’ll also receive $50 onboard spending money per guest for bookings made by Mar 31, 2022 for Diamond Princess and by April 15, 2022 for Ruby and Royal Princess select sailings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, racj846 said:

This is puzzling.  No cruises listed after Nov 12 to Feb 10.  There must be more to come?  Particularly looking for Dec 22 Hawaii.

We have been advised our March 23 cruise to Hawaii was changed from ruby to royal.  We haven’t been confirmed a room assignment nor is the cruise available to purchase.  This will be our fifth change in two years 🙂.  Originally supposed to be cruising around Australia 

Originally booked 4/16/23 and 4/23/23 on Ruby out of SF for California Coastal. I know it's been rescheduled to Royal...but I can't find ANY California Coastal cruises for any ship for these two weeks. Anyone else booked for these two weeks?

13 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Special offer: These new programs will launch with $1 Deposits and they’ll also receive $50 onboard spending money per guest for bookings made by Mar 31, 2022 for Diamond Princess and by April 15, 2022 for Ruby and Royal Princess select sailings

Thank you @ceilidh1 for all the timely information.  It is truly appreciated. 

I have to retract my statement on pricing above!

Ruby Princess and Radiance of the seas are very close in balcony pricing. 

I realize it was the Alway-s present 30% off each guest sale, and my RCCL status balcony discount that made the booking much lower! 

Hopefully Princess will have a sale on these new

itineraries?

sorry I posted wrong info.

Edited by ocean sounds