New To Celebrity and have CabinQuestion

AF-1

Hi everyone. I am looking to book my first Celebrity cruise on Millennium.   Can you tell me difference between S1 and S2 sky suite?   I see there is a price difference. Anything else youcan tell me?   Thank you

3 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

Hi everyone. I am looking to book my first Celebrity cruise on Millennium.   Can you tell me difference between S1 and S2 sky suite?   I see there is a price difference. Anything else youcan tell me?   Thank you

Location, location, and location are the primary differences. 

On Millennium I would choose a Sky Suite on Deck 6 versus one on Deck 9.  The ones on deck 9 are directly under the pool and other activity areas and you tend to get noise from the deck above. 

18 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Location, location, and location are the primary differences. 

On Millennium I would choose a Sky Suite on Deck 6 versus one on Deck 9.  The ones on deck 9 are directly under the pool and other activity areas and you tend to get noise from the deck above. 

Thank you for your feedback and deck 6 tip

18 hours ago, jelayne said:

Location and some of the S1 cabins have larger balconies 

Thanks for the feedback.  Larger balcony would make a difference.  Will look at pricing difference

Cheers

18 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

The cabins are pretty much identical and the benefits are the same.    Generally the S1 have the best location and sometimes a larger balcony.  

Thanks for the feedback.  I appreciate it.  Have a great weekend

Cheers

We were on the Summit and did a B2B.   One in a SS 1 and one in a SS2.  We would have preferred to stay in the same SS1 cabin but it wasn’t available.   The SS1 we had besides having a larger balcony also had a larger cabin than the SS2. Our SS1 was 6132.  The SS2 was 6116. 

i don’t know if all then SS1 are larger and wouldn’t have thought there was a difference in size until we moved from 6132 to 6116..  The  difference was noticeable.  The distance from the end of the bed to the balcony was about 3 ft less 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

12 hours ago, miched said:

We were on the Summit and did a B2B.   One in a SS 1 and one in a SS2.  We would have preferred to stay in the same SS1 cabin but it wasn’t available.   The SS1 we had besides having a larger balcony also had a larger cabin than the SS2. Our SS1 was 6132.  The SS2 was 6116. 

i don’t know if all then SS1 are larger and wouldn’t have thought there was a difference in size until we moved from 6132 to 6116..  The  difference was noticeable.  The distance from the end of the bed to the balcony was about 3 ft less 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Thanks a lot for your feedback.  I do know the cruise I am looking to book there is a difference in price. S1 is $635 more than S2.  This is why I asked were there significant differences in cabins.  I do not spend time on my balcony, so balcony size is not a big deal for me.