Another question

judla

I believe that is the Premium package, CALL is the Classic.  At least that is what my memory says.  

Classic is up to 9, Premium is up to $13, I believe, also a few more sparkling water choices, and other various goodies.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, judla said:

I noticed PALL on my cruise receipt and some kind person told me it meant standard drink package,  Now, my next question what is included in the standard drink package?

you now have two threads going asking the exact same questions using two different titles.  Peruse the website and Google, easy to find.

Edited by LGW59
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Not the exact same  question.  One question about CALL and one about PALL

Which is because the other thread asked about CALL on the 'receipt'.  At this point, I'm not sure whether the OP has CALL or PALL.  I advised that CALL was the 'standard' package.

1 minute ago, canderson said:

Which is because the other thread asked about CALL on the 'receipt'.  At this point, I'm not sure whether the OP has CALL or PALL.  I advised that CALL was the 'standard' package.

she should CALL PALL MALL to inquire

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

you now have two threads going asking the exact same questions using two different titles.  Peruse the website and Google, easy to find.

Laundry anyone??

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It seems that the OP has inadvertently opened up a question thread. I have another question.

I recently received a Celebrity e-mail asking if I would like to have Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop products in the cabin for my upcoming cruise. Have other cruisers received similar offers? If Goop would seriously enhance the cruising experience it might be worthwhile considering. CALL and PALL and laundry aside, what about GOOP?  

3 hours ago, judla said:

I noticed PALL on my cruise receipt and some kind person told me it meant standard drink package,  Now, my next question what is included in the standard drink package?

That’s the Premium drink package. It includes everything up to $15. Enjoy

Premium All for you and your PAL...no, really premium alcohol package for you and up to 15, but you pay anything extra above this price. Not the entire price, but the difference between the two.  Have a great cruise!

Edited by Lastdance

3 hours ago, jwlane said:

I think @judla is suckering us into taking these threads on a wild goose chase like the laundry thread....

I am so sorry about the confusion.  I was on the other line with my TA and was trying to figure out what was going on with my cruise.  What I was really trying to figure out what is included in the CALL.  Now it is a mute point so I am so sorry to bother all of you.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

It seems that the OP has inadvertently opened up a question thread. I have another question.

I recently received a Celebrity e-mail asking if I would like to have Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop products in the cabin for my upcoming cruise. Have other cruisers received similar offers? If Goop would seriously enhance the cruising experience it might be worthwhile considering. CALL and PALL and laundry aside, what about GOOP?  

First, there is no place to store the stuff you order or check off. The yoga mat is just silly because Aqua cabins have no place to use it. The stuff that was eft in my closet from the prior passengers I wouldn't use because it should be sanitized between users, (other people's sweat? Yuk). These things are all available in the gym. While they are trying to provide extra value or Aqua class, this is a clear miss in my opinion. (Not to mention that she named her child after a piece of fruit)

17 hours ago, judla said:

I am so sorry about the confusion.  I was on the other line with my TA and was trying to figure out what was going on with my cruise.  What I was really trying to figure out what is included in the CALL.  Now it is a mute point so I am so sorry to bother all of you.

j - as you can tell, no bother at all, just a nice diversion!!!

bon voyage

8 hours ago, canderson said:

Better Apple than Moon Unit, Dweezil, Ahmet Emuukha Rodan and Diva Thin Muffin Pigeen, yes?

(F. Zappa)

Well, maybe, in the traditional western world... LOL

bon voyage