Utopia of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

15 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Nothing is showing for me via RCI website.  Has anyone seen availability and pricing for GS suites and also dates other than November 18.  We are looking at December.  

The 18th was a test load.  Itineraries are supposed to be released next week

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So Michael Bayley was saying during Coffee Talk that he was under a gag order NOT to talk about Utopia and then mentioned that it was going to do 3/4 Bahama runs.  Does he not know that there was a test load available for booking last night?

• Haha 3

Just now, molly361 said:

So Michael Bayley was saying during Coffee Talk that he was under a gag order NOT to talk about Utopia and then mentioned that it was going to do 3/4 Bahama runs.  Does he not know that there was a test load available for booking last night?

And that deck plans and itineraries were already leaked.

They didn't even confirm that itineraries would be released next week.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, molly361 said:

Does he not know that there was a test load available for booking last night?

The person who did that (test load) and Bayley are probably at least 4 levels of management apart - maybe one or two levels above knew, the rest unlikely.

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yup  my take away was that he didn't even seem like the release was happening anytime soon

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I was really disappointed that after letting it slip that it is 3/4 nights that he didn't go ahead and say when the bookings would open and when the inaugural sailing is scheduled, unless they don't have a firm date yet. I was intrigued about the new dining option he hinted to.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The sea calls my name said:

I was intrigued about the new dining option he hinted to.

Its the Immersive dining experience that replace the Hibachi on deck 4.  I believe that the walls are TV's and you are transported through different countries and each course is reflective of that country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Tall-Cruiser said:

@Ourusualbeach Looking at the screen shots you posted with some pricing I just noticed that many of the suites are bigger (square footage shown) compared to Wonder.

I would say that is just a copy / paste error either on this ship or on Wonder.  They could easily have incorrectly copied Wonders suites from Symphony incorrectly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The sea calls my name said:

I assumed that when Vicki said they were no longer going to give away Icon of the seas cruises but now Utopia.  Has it been revealed whether the new adult only area of Coco Cay is complimentary or not?

Yes  general access Coco Cay adults will be complimentary however they will make sure there are lots of things for you to spend money on in there.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes  general access Coco Cay adults will be complimentary however they will make sure there are lots of things for you to spend money on in there.

Did I miss it--has an opening date for the adults only area been announced yet?  

6 minutes ago, twangster said:

"In time for Icon"

Maybe this is why many of us are not seeing a Coco Cay Beach Club pass only for our 2024 cruises.  Cabanas yes, just the pass to the Beach Club, no.  Maybe they figure they'll drop some paid stuff for the new area first?  I'm just noodling on what kind of money-sucking plan they might have in the works, lol.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Maybe this is why many of us are not seeing a Coco Cay Beach Club pass only for our 2024 cruises.  Cabanas yes, just the pass to the Beach Club, no.  Maybe they figure they'll drop some paid stuff for the new area first?  I'm just noodling on what kind of money-sucking plan they might have in the works, lol.  

While they said in time for Icon I expect that they will be pushing hard for mid December to capitalize on the Holiday season.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

While they said in time for Icon I expect that they will be pushing hard for mid December to capitalize on the Holiday season.

I'll probably just miss it on my Allure cruise in early December.  But should be good to go for my Anthem cruise in April.  🙂

• Like 1