Wonder of the Seas Unlimited Dining Plan Cost?

Just trying to get an idea of the cost of the unlimited dining plan on Wonder of the Seas for a 7-night eastern Caribbean cruise.  Anyone purchase one recently and willing to share the cost?  Did you find it worth the cost?  Are there any exclusions?

Thanks

I just bought it for a 6 night for $192 supposedly on sale.  Others say they paid $174 or $178 on sale.  I will keep my eye out.  I don't want to get locked out as I have had several cruises where the UDP got sold out

• Like 2

I am also wondering what a "good" per day price is for UDP. On my 4-night Navigator cruise, the price I see is $98.99 which ends up being $24.75/night. This looks like a good deal.

Any thoughts on the Deluxe Beverage Package? I am being offered $63.99/guest/per day. With gratuities it is $302/person. Does this seem high?

My cruise only cost $1,300 (two adults/two kids in a Spacious Panoramic Ocean View cabin) so if I got both the UDP for four of us, plus the beverage package for the two adults, the total would be $882, which is more than 50% of the cruise cost. Thoughts?

First time RC cruiser....TIA!

6 hours ago, woostergirl said:

Any thoughts on the Deluxe Beverage Package? I am being offered $63.99/guest/per day. With gratuities it is $302/person. Does this seem high?

It is high, but it has not gone lower in the 6 months I have been watching it. It started at $62.99, went up a dollar and never went back down. Like everything else, the cost is up. :classic_smile:

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Tee & Chilli said:

Chef’s table is excluded from the UDP on all ships.

So what all restaurants are included in the UDP?

Johnny Rockets?

Chops Grille?

Hooked Seafood?

Giovannis’s Italian Kitchen?

Sugar Beach?

150 Central Park?

Wonderland?

Izumi?

The Mason Jar?

Room Service?

Others not included with the cruise fare?

Thanks.

5 minutes ago, LEMJMcC said:

Johnny Rockets?

Chops Grille?

Hooked Seafood?

Sugar Beach?

150 Central Park?

Wonderland?

Izumi?

The Mason Jar?

Room Service?

Thanks.

restaurants are included in the UDP?

Johnny Rockets

Chops Grille

Hooked Seafood

Giovannis’s Italian Kitchen

150 Central Park

Wonderland

Izumi

The Mason Jar

• Like 2

I paid $322 for the Wonder TA. So that ends up being $23 a day.  On my recent Navigator cruises I have paid $169 for a 7 day ($24 a day)  and also $199 for a 7 day ($28.50 a day).  I find it absolutely worth it!

Beth

7 hours ago, Baowen said:

I paid $322 for the Wonder TA. So that ends up being $23 a day.  On my recent Navigator cruises I have paid $169 for a 7 day ($24 a day)  and also $199 for a 7 day ($28.50 a day).  I find it absolutely worth it!

Beth

Did you ever have trouble getting reservations for the restaurants you wanted since you have to wait until you are onboard?  TIA!

10 hours ago, Baowen said:

Beth

We also got in at $322 Net for the 14 day TA. We've never done UDP, but with plenty of see days there's a chance to max at 22 specialty restaurants with all the lunch options, if so desired.

14 hours ago, LEMJMcC said:

Johnny Rockets?

Chops Grille?

Hooked Seafood?

Sugar Beach?

150 Central Park?

Wonderland?

Izumi?

The Mason Jar?

Room Service?

Thanks.

Sugar Beach is not a restaurant.

Does not include Room Service.

My 7-night sailing on Voyager is selling the UDP for $169/person. I've never done the dining package, but am thinking it might be a good opportunity to try it and see if we like it since it's selling on the low end for our cruise. 

The caveat is that we have zero sea days (southern Caribbean sailing). Does that mean specialty restaurants are closed for lunch? The description says we can eat at multiple restaurants per night, but I don't foresee us eating dinner more than once a day. 

Voyager also only has 3 specialty restaurants. And one of them is Izumi which charges an additional $10 to eat there. So, is this really a good deal, or is it a rip off because my cruise has no sea days and only 3 restaurants?

Deluxe beverage package is $58/day (but again, no sea days) and the refreshment is $23/day. 

2 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Voyager also only has 3 specialty restaurants. And one of them is Izumi which charges an additional $10 to eat there. So, is this really a good deal, or is it a rip off because my cruise has no sea days and only 3 restaurants?

It’s only the hibachi that costs an additional $10. “Regular” Izumi is included 

• Like 1

We e only done the UDP on one occasion on an Oasis class ship which I think it’s really only worth doing on as you have excellent multiple choice restaurants.

However we really found it to be to much food ( I know you don’t have to eat it all ) and found it really took up to much time.

We are more then happy with the first night buy one get one free d+ offering and have occasionally booked the three night dining package.