Boarding Harmony tomorrow 4/17 on a B2B (not live but will respond to questions/requests)

18 minutes ago, EatonDoolittle said:

Curious about the occupancy, if you happen to find out.

We board next week, hoping it is not yet full. 

Earlier this afternoon we heard it was over 5400 passengers. 

Obviously lots of families. Just about every chair at the pool is taken, but the solarium is empty. 
m

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Earlier this afternoon we heard it was over 5400 passengers. 

Obviously lots of families. Just about every chair at the pool is taken, but the solarium is empty. 
m

That's too bad...More than likely next week will be the same.

1 hour ago, DukeASUGirl said:

Picture of the entertainment schedule would be much appreciated!

Say hi to Jaclyn in the ice show for me. She's one of the soloists and is the emcee. (And she's my daughter's skating coach at home. We miss her!)

This evening’s entertainment schedule.

204C23D6-205C-43E7-9F2C-D8D67E1CAF61.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, MamadawgFL said:

I would appreciate seeing/reading port day spa specials. Trying to plan for my 5/22 sailing.

No more difference between sea and port day prices for spa services. Might find a better daily deal on a port day, and more appointments.

The deals are in my compasses from previous week. And you can't use any C&A discounts on daily specials

• Like 1

Just now, John&LaLa said:

No more difference between sea and port day prices for spa services. Might find a better daily deal on a port day, and more appointments.

The deals are in my compasses from previous week. And you can't use any C&A discounts on daily specials

I've made note of the specials posted in your thread. Was asking to see if they would go up in price with more onboard, or if the specials changed from your sailing. The more you know right? 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MamadawgFL said:

I've made note of the specials posted in your thread. Was asking to see if they would go up in price with more onboard, or if the specials changed from your sailing. The more you know right? 😉

You can also try and ask for a special offered earlier in the week. They're pretty accomodating on port days

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Not yet. Going down to GS for some other stuff this morning and will check on that.

That is where we usually find it...and in the lounges...usually.   But so many things have changed.  

14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Did you receive the weekly matrix of all the entertainment 

1 hour ago, island lady said:

That is where we usually find it...and in the lounges...usually.   But so many things have changed.  

Picked it up this morning on the way to breakfast. Didn’t have my iPad with me at the time so will post it when we go back to our cabin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/16/2022 at 3:45 PM, Ashland said:

We'll be on April 24th. Can you check out the policy with Adventure Ocean if it's back to their normal routine yet.? Thanks so much!

Their operating hours are back to normal, but they are still operating at “ratios”, so it is still first come first served. 

Will post their flyer this afternoon.

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ashland said:

What is the specific name of the ice show onboard?  Thanks

Last week, it was "1887: A Journey in Time".  The last day of last week, they introduced a new show called "iSkate Ice Showcase".  @orville99's cruise compass picture shows iSkate being offered.  I don't know if iSkate replaced 1887, or if they will now be offering both shows.

18 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

Last week, it was "1887: A Journey in Time".  The last day of last week, they introduced a new show called "iSkate Ice Showcase".  @orville99's cruise compass picture shows iSkate being offered.  I don't know if iSkate replaced 1887, or if they will now be offering both shows.

It is now iSkate all week.

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

Their operating hours are back to normal, but they are still operating at “ratios”, so it is still first come first served. 

Will post their flyer this afternoon.

Here’s the current flyer.

18 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Did you receive the weekly matrix of all the entertainment 

5 hours ago, island lady said:

Here is the entertainment matrix for this week

510FA95D-0A19-48A2-8ED1-AE0FD5AFAA38.jpeg

AA0E1534-F805-4874-A401-95A06DB7CED1.jpeg

28F17960-FC8B-42FE-803B-A4242ACB1B27.jpeg

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1