Getting the most out of Princess plus

Jo and Rob

In the summer I will have Princess plus for the first time. I’d love to know from fellow cruisers about favourite drinks, any advice and feelings about it good and bad. 

many thanks 😊 

Edited by Jo and Rob

Although 15 drinks per person is a little much we managed to just about hit the limit most days during our trip.

It's almost impossible to find anyone to buy a drink since most people have the package.

I think we'll skip it on our next cruise and just bring our own stock. 

2 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

Although 15 drinks per person is a little much we managed to just about hit the limit most days during our trip.

It's almost impossible to find anyone to buy a drink since most people have the package.

I think we'll skip it on our next cruise and just bring our own stock. 

I see that the 15 drink limit is only on alcoholic drinks so coffees, water, mocktails etc is unlimited. Sounds good. 

Did you use the package for room service? 

Use it to try something new 😃

On the Enchanted they had some great specialty coffees! 
I loved the Honey Lavender Latte in the International Cafe.

If you are a tea drinker you can order a pot of tea in the IC as well

(not just a cup) 

I would use it to try some new drinks, you may find a new favorite.

I have also done cruises w/o the package and didn’t feel deprived especially since you can bring wine and soda w/you. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jo and Rob said:

We didn't because most times we went to our favorite bar. (it gets us better drinks). Room service is available and you can order multiples of each drink. 

2 minutes ago, MissP22 said:

We didn't because most times we went to our favorite bar. (it gets us better drinks). Room service is available and you can order multiples of each drink. 

I think that is really good. When we sailed Celebrity the drinks package didn’t include room service. 

13 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

If you are a tea drinker you can order a pot of tea in the IC as well

(not just a cup) 

I would use it to try some new drinks, you may find a new favorite.

I have also done cruises w/o the package and didn’t feel deprived especially since you can bring wine and soda w/you. 

I’m all for trying new cocktails!!! I can’t wait. I need to do some research about what is available. 

2 minutes ago, Jo and Rob said:

I’m all for trying new cocktails!!! I can’t wait. I need to do some research about what is available. 

Depending on the ship,  the Good Spirits Bar  makes some great cocktails.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Jadn13 said:

Depending on the ship,  the Good Spirits Bar  makes some great cocktails.

Sky Princess has a good spirits bar. I’m looking forward to a mudslide up on deck in the Mediterranean heat. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jadn13 said:

I am soooo looking forward to daily Honey Lavender lattes on my next cruise. It sounded nasty, but was one of the best coffee drinks they serve.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Jo and Rob said:

You can order pretty much any drink you can imagine.  If they have the liquor on board, they can make it.  Don't just look at the Ocean Now menu for drinks or you will be limited.  

3 hours ago, Jo and Rob said:

I'm looking forward to our next cruise to try a Dirty Banana, It sounds really delicious from the reviews I read.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Moondogy said:

I'm looking forward to our next cruise to try a Dirty Banana, It sounds really delicious from the reviews I read.

What's in that? by the Way Thank you for your service...Always like 101st....82nd..always acting like Marines☹️

27 minutes ago, prmssk said:

I love the drinks in Good Spirits.  I also make good use of the fact that Perrier/San Pellegrino is included in the package.

Ah, yes. After a evening of imbibing alcohol I like to have a San Pellegrino before bed.

Personally we got the Plus package for our upcoming cruises just for the simple fact we don’t have to concern ourselves with either the cost for when we order our drinks or get that whopping surprise with the end of the cruise bill. Kind of just mentally puts us in the mind frame it’s all inclusive (including Wi-Fi and tips) 🙂

cheers,

John

Edited by AZjohn
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, MissP22 said:

So we can order 6 beers (3 on each package) for room service?  We love to sit on our balcony on sea days and day drink, then nap. 

8 hours ago, Jo and Rob said:

I see that the 15 drink limit is only on alcoholic drinks so coffees, water, mocktails etc is unlimited. Sounds good. 

I used the Bev package several times for room service during our 3/5 cruise on the Majestic. We ordered specialty coffees in the morning, cocktails and beer in the afternoon, glasses of wine while getting ready for dinner. It was great. Of course tipping the delivery person was much appreciated by them. I felt it sped up service as well as having the same delivering a few times.

8 hours ago, mpdog42 said:

What's in that? by the Way Thank you for your service...Always like 101st....82nd..always acting like Marines☹️

https://content.invisioncic.com/j283755/monthly_2021_10/A805522C-836C-4BFA-B4D3-946A3EE249C9.jpeg.6cc8e4e4c398892c91a7e483f061f221.jpeg

It's the pictured one. And once again and as always Thank you for your service as well 🙂

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HappilyEverAft-ers said:

So we can order 6 beers (3 on each package) for room service?  We love to sit on our balcony on sea days and day drink, then nap. 

I hope you get a response to your question as that is exactly what we like to do. I was thinking we could only order one drink at a time so I am also hoping for multiples.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, highloyo said:

I used the Bev package several times for room service during our 3/5 cruise on the Majestic. We ordered specialty coffees in the morning, cocktails and beer in the afternoon, glasses of wine while getting ready for dinner. It was great. Of course tipping the delivery person was much appreciated by them. I felt it sped up service as well as having the same delivering a few times.

Wow!  did not know i could use it for Room Service!!  Thanks for teaching me something new!

• Like 3