Princess Medallion

Just now, losfp said:

As far as I know, it all goes to the same place. So either version knows what you're up to - filling out information on one doesn't wipe out information on the other.

All I have to do so now is upload our photos (I was going to ask my son to help with that), then the health questionnaire on the last day. Do you think I could go into the web version and add the photos? I have them on my PC.

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

Do you think I could go into the web version and add the photos?

Yep 100%. I just logged on now and it's an option there. It basically shows you the same categories as the app, so you can click on Profile Photo and upload from your computer.

Just now, losfp said:

Yep 100%. I just logged on now and it's an option there. It basically shows you the same categories as the app, so you can click on Profile Photo and upload from your computer.

Thanks very much. I will give it a go. 🙂

WOW!! Thank you very much. It was super easy and it worked. When I opened the web version, there was a column of green ticks (great) that indicated the info I had entered using the phone. I will certainly do it this way next time.

• Like 1

Unfortunately the red exclamation mark didn't change to a green tick after I up-loaded the photos. Instead, I got a red message "something went wrong. Check back later". I will. Meanwhile I will try entering the info for our next Princess cruise and see how I go.

To enter the details for our cruise in January, I opened the Personalizer for that cruise and clicked 'Try our web version'. I expected to find it blank, but I get the ticks etc for our June cruise. Is this information stored and used for the next cruise? My previous idea was to wait until after the June cruise to add the info for the January cruise. Suggestions?

23 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

I have been ploughing through the requirements to register details on the Princess Medallion app. I don't know what to put for Travel Information. So far I have "starting your journey" (one of the two options), "Private Car" then "Own car". Does this page only have to be filled out if we have bought Princess transfers? Otherwise some of the questions are silly.

My husband has lost patience with the Medallion app. He grumbled "We have to spend two weeks filling out stuff for a one week cruise".

I am stuck on emergency contact won't accept mobile number any suggestions would be appreciated

Just now, ianford0 said:

Yes no spaces I have put area code in +61 then mobile

It took me about a dozen tries before it would accept the country code. Maybe the only suggestion I have is that you try again later.

The system just accepted our photos and has rewarded me with another green tick.

8 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

To enter the details for our cruise in January, I opened the Personalizer for that cruise and clicked 'Try our web version'. I expected to find it blank, but I get the ticks etc for our June cruise. Is this information stored and used for the next cruise? My previous idea was to wait until after the June cruise to add the info for the January cruise. Suggestions?

You can have both. On the medallion app, you will see + where you can add another booking. As far as I can tell, you need to start from scratch for each booking with all but your basic details.

4 minutes ago, arxcards said:

You can have both. On the medallion app, you will see + where you can add another booking. As far as I can tell, you need to start from scratch for each booking with all but your basic details.

This is the first time I have opened the app on my PC. I find working with the PC sooooo much easier. I how have nine green ticks and we are now in the green lane.

I figured I would have to enter everything from scratch for the next cruise, but at the moment it doesn't give me that option. I will try again later.

Edited by Aus Traveller

4 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

This is the first time I have opened the app on my PC. I find working with the PC sooooo much easier. I how have a big column of green ticks.

I figured I would have to enter everything from scratch for the next cruise, but at the moment it doesn't give me that option. I will try again later.

From the ocean ready profile (where the little person icon is on the top left of your main page), click there and you should see a "My Journeys" and the date of your entered cruise. Below that is a + that takes you to a Link your Booking screen

Edited by arxcards

Just now, arxcards said:

From the ocean ready profile (where the little person icon is on the top left of your main page, click there and you should see a "My Journeys" and the date of your entered cruise. Below that is a + that takes you to a Link your Booking screen

Thanks. I will try this. I am puzzled because I had already clicked on the particular cruise I want to add details for.

Thanks. I will try this. I am puzzled because I had already clicked on the particular cruise I want to add details for.

If both cruises are linked to the app/webpage, you will see two dates on the above screen, and you can toggle from one to the other there

10 minutes ago, arxcards said:

If both cruises are linked to the app/webpage, you will see two dates on the above screen, and you can toggle from one to the other there

I took the 'link booking' to mean linking our booking on this particular cruise with someone else on the same cruise.

I have entered the booking number of the second cruise and nothing changes.

9 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

What is the 'ocean ready profile'? I have gone into my account. It shows my booked cruises (several). I clicked on the January one. Should I be doing something different?

Looks about right. At the top of my page it says Ocean Ready profile, and has each of my trips plus some other links. If all your cruises are there, you can select each one to add details. You only have to link another if one is missing.

I took the 'link booking' to mean linking our booking on this particular cruise with someone else on the same cruise.

I have entered the booking number of the second cruise and nothing changes.

Yeah, that link booking within each trip is to link with another persons booking for dining, group arrival/departure. You could unlink that.

See, all as easy as mud, but it will become easier after about 5 cruises

Just now, arxcards said:

Looks about right. At the top of my page it says Ocean Ready profile, and has each of my trips plus some other links. If all your cruises are there, you can select each one to add details. You only have to link another if one is missing.

My cruise bookings are all there, but when I click on the second cruise, I only get the 'index' with the green ticks for the first cruise.

Just now, Relaxing Robbies said:

What sort of photos is everyone uploading? Are there any particular requirements like for passport photos?

Profile photo can be anything, the security photo should be a recent resemblance, as that is the picture the waiters and retail will see when ringing-up purchases - also security when you are on/off ship. 

3 minutes ago, Relaxing Robbies said:

What sort of photos is everyone uploading? Are there any particular requirements like for passport photos?

I didn't want to use our passport photos. We look so grim I don't think they should let us board the ship. 😁