Princess Medallion

27 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I can't get past the Travel Information page. Now for the departure date, it says in red "Select a date before your journey starts". Huh?????????????

I just came on here to see if anyone is having the same issues as me, & ours are exactly the same as you.

(Select a date before your journey starts)🤔

If you booked connections with Princess, you would add the details there.

If you need an early disembark for your flights home, it should save you having to tell the pursers desk. Also if your flight is delayed heading to the ship, Princess will know where you are - well, in the US they track that stuff.

Apart from that, it isn't required and wont affect your embarkation if you ignore it

23 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

We were planning to have our second boosters in mid April, but we got COVID instead. Now we have to wait four months. Early August in time for our 28th August cruise.

We had our 1st booster april so waiting the four months. We were at the end of the queue for vax cos we had covid right at the start. So obviously had some immunity. It seems so long ago that it started and panic buying of toilet paper!!!!

The medallion app isn't very intuitive, but if you can get all the required info into it, check-in will be so much easier. It will be pretty much proving who you are, hopefully with the app, grab your medallion and head for customs/security.

Doubly annoying for me ATM - just added Coral Princess, so have to do most of this twice. Would be nice if it stored photos and vax certificate etc for multiple trips, and it would make those with B2Bs so much easier

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, arxcards said:

The medallion app isn't very intuitive, but if you can get all the required info into it, check-in will be so much easier. It will be pretty much proving who you are, hopefully with the app, grab your medallion and head for customs/security.

Doubly annoying for me ATM - just added Coral Princess, so have to do most of this twice. Would be nice if it stored photos and vax certificate etc for multiple trips, and it would make those with B2Bs so much easier

Yes. I hope when we get to the terminal, we will go into the green lane and quickly pick up our medallions and head to the ship.

We have some other Princess cruises booked. At least I will have more of an idea how to fill in this app. One of the problems I had was that it kept correcting our emergency contact's name (our daughter). I think we know what her name is. 😁 It isn't a made up name, but maybe it's a bit unusual.

Edited by Aus Traveller
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Aus Traveller said:

Yesterday we spent more than an hour to enter our vaccination certificates. Mine was easy but Peter had problems accessing his international certificate. We now have them ready to upload onto the app.

When we see our kids, we will get them to help us upload the certificates and our photos.

I would like to issue a retraction. I made a mistake when I said we were trying to enter our vacc certs on the Medallion app. We were down-loading the international certificates from Medicare so they can be entered on our phone.

I had my passport uploaded as my travel doc for the Airlie Beach cruise 19 June.  I just saw on the webinar you then need to link the international vax certificate.  I’d rather just use my drivers license and use the domestic vax certificate.  I have removed my passport in the app but can’t get my drivers license to accept.  It keeps saying make sure your name is correct.   Anybody else having similar issues?

1 minute ago, kenexx said:

I had my passport uploaded as my travel doc for the Airlie Beach cruise 19 June.  I just saw on the webinar you then need to link the international vax certificate.  I’d rather just use my drivers license and use the domestic vax certificate.  I have removed my passport in the app but can’t get my drivers license to accept.  It keeps saying make sure your name is correct.   Anybody else having similar issues?

That's odd. I changed our passport numbers to drivers licence numbers the other day without any problems. 

18 minutes ago, kenexx said:

Maybe 

link your vax certificate from Medicare to your passport first

Cheers Carole

2 minutes ago, Elorac123 said:

Maybe 

link your vax certificate from Medicare to your passport first

Cheers Carole

A vax certificate has nothing to do with inputting a drivers licence number into the app, and the only info the app knows about your vaccinations is that you've attested you have had them.

33 minutes ago, kenexx said:

I think someone once said they had to put 'D.L.' then the number. I haven't use my driver's licence as ID so I am not sure. Maybe Julie can help.

10 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

I think someone once said they had to put 'D.L.' then the number. I haven't use my driver's licence as ID so I am not sure. Maybe Julie can help.

I just put our NSW drivers licence numbers straight in wuth nothing in front of the number.

Can someone please advise whether we need to 2 seperate Medallion App details for my husband and myself.Previously I have been able fill in all details for both of us, but having trouble doing this at the moment. Thanks

4 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Can someone please advise whether we need to 2 seperate Medallion App details for my husband and myself.Previously I have been able fill in all details for both of us, but having trouble doing this at the moment. Thanks

No. We are both on the same app. I started off so my name comes first. I will open the app to more detail about how it worked.

P.S. I can't back-track now and see how it worked, but from memory, both our names came up (as they are on the booking). Putting the info for my husband was pretty easy. We did encounter several other hurdles, but so far, so good.

Edited by Aus Traveller

3 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

No. We are both on the same app. I started off so my name comes first. I will open the app to more detail about how it worked.

Ok thanks will just have to keep searching. I have been able to put my passport etc in but can’t seem to find a way to load my husbands details. Will keep searching.Thanks

Just now, resordanis said:

Ok thanks will just have to keep searching. I have been able to put my passport etc in but can’t seem to find a way to load my husbands details. Will keep searching.Thanks

Is it the passport page that isn't co-operating, or is it the whole lot?

Yes, I did everything for both of us on my app, right though to getting Green Lane and Groap A boarding. Then yesterday we loaded the app on Rolf's phone and after a couple of minor battles it came up with everything showing that I'd put into mine.

48 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

A vax certificate has nothing to do with inputting a drivers licence number into the app, and the only info the app knows about your vaccinations is that you've attested you have had them.

Beg your pardon I thought he was talking about his passport.

Cheers Carole

5 minutes ago, resordanis said:

Is it showing both your names at the top, with your name underlined? If so click on your husbands name, the underline will move, and you should be able to go through all the processes for him.

If you can't see both names contact Princess.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ