Q & A for those cruising Princess June 16, 19, 23 & 26 out of Brisbane

3 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Yes, post #496 above, and he is a she. We all incognito with our usernames lol.

Talk about dumb, seen that didn't put it together.🥴

Sorry Cdaze71

Edited by Ozwoody
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

He he he all goodly lol.

Haha our new off topic! What your user name stands for! Mine is a nickname given to me cos I was/am always organising travel so someone nicknamed me “chicky babe tours” hence cbtours

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Haha our new off topic! What your user name stands for! Mine is a nickname given to me cos I was/am always organising travel so someone nicknamed me “chicky babe tours” hence cbtours

"Chicky Babe Tours" ha ha ha. I was wondering where yours came from. A few weeks ago I even googled cbtours to see if you were a tour guide or a travel agent lol.
Mine is C Daze because I Love Sea Days, but it's also my real name, shortened. My first initial, and the first four letters of my married name. You will know that from my FB name.

Edited by CDaze71
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Love it 😃

2 hours ago, NSWP said:

Yep, Dans sell the best sanitiser, works well as a mouthwash too, I take it daily.

th.jpg.0393ab9e9bbf2c8cea4aa8ef16ed0343.jpg

You have excellent taste in errr mouthwash and hand sanitiser Uncle Les.  Could you spare a dram or 2 to help me keep the germs away???? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

Mine is pretty obvious. I'm a duel citizen of Australia (so Oz) and NZ (so Kiwi) and my initials are JJ.

Mine came because when I joined, CC said I had to have a user name, never did one before, panicked, what, what, Um I like woodwork therefore I will be Woody, it said there is a Woody, So tried Woody1, and you guest it, someone else had that, tried a couple more variation, same results, then tried Ozwoody, and bingo here I am.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

"Chicky Babe Tours" ha ha ha. I was wondering where yours came from. A few weeks ago I even googled cbtours to see if you were a tour guide or a travel agent lol.
Mine is C Daze because I Love Sea Days, but it's also my real name, shortened. My first initial, and the first four letters of my married name. You will know that from my FB name.

Mine was from a business I used to own that closed over 10 years ago, so it is a relic. My handle on everything since ha s been welove2cruise or welove2cruiseoz when it is already taken. Pretty hard to change IDs names here though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used to have another account at CC years ago, that I never hardly used. My username for that was sevencruises and that was because at that point I had done just seven cruises. Post-pandemic when I wanted to come back in to CC, I thought it best to start a new account as I couldn't remember my password. Plus now I'm doing my 25th cruises. And I REALLYYYY Love Sea Days, and my name fits the name perfectly, shortened.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CDaze71 said:

I used to have another account at CC years ago, that I never hardly used. My username for that was sevencruises and that was because at that point I had done just seven cruises. Post-pandemic when I wanted to come back in to CC, I thought it best to start a new account as I couldn't remember my password. Plus now I'm doing my 25th cruises. And I REALLYYYY Love Sea Days, and my name fits the name perfectly, shortened.

1 hour ago, Elorac123 said:

Mine is pretty obvious as it’s my name in reverse, my daughter reckons it suits me as I often say “I don’t know which way I’m going sometimes”

Cheers Carole

I didn’t even realise that lol. I would have been eneri!

• Haha 1

And were you born in 1971! I’m working out your age hehe my first born was born in 1971

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Mine was from a business I used to own that closed over 10 years ago, so it is a relic. My handle on everything since ha s been welove2cruise or welove2cruiseoz when it is already taken. Pretty hard to change IDs names here though.

Clever! So you had a card company?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ozwoody said:

Mine came because when I joined, CC said I had to have a user name, never did one before, panicked, what, what, Um I like woodwork therefore I will be Woody, it said there is a Woody, So tried Woody1, and you guest it, someone else had that, tried a couple more variation, same results, then tried Ozwoody, and bingo here I am.🤣

Good one👏

1 hour ago, arxcards said:

Lol my friends would find someone googling Cbtours hilarious!

18 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

And were you born in 1971! I’m working out your age hehe my first born was born in 1971

Yes. This is my 50th birthday cruise. I had one booked on my actual birthday but Covid-19 cancelled. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CDaze71 said:

Yes. This is my 50th birthday cruise. I had one booked on my actual birthday but Covid-19 cancelled. 

Last year my two daughters and I celebrated 40,50,70 milestones without much celebrations 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 2

latest email re Thursday 16th June

guess this is pretty clear that it’s attesting for both rat and pcr????

also just notice when looking SD for 26 June that sabatini and bayou higher price. Bayou $40 and sabatini $35 I think. I’ll check for sure thursday

What to expect at the terminal

• You'll need to attest that you've taken a COVID-19 rapid test (RAT) within 24 hours of boarding or PCR test within 72 hours of boarding and tested negative.
  • Queues - who wants them? Not us. Which is why we had you choose an arrival window in the MedallionClass app. We limit entry into the terminal to your assigned time to streamline the experience.
  • You'll need to show Proof of vaccination ❯ at the terminal before boarding.
  • Be sure to complete required items on your travel checklist to access the Green Lane (less waiting, faster check-in).
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the email copy - not cruising till August but exciting to see.

Re user names - Aussieflyer came about as I love to travel internationally by plane (well used to anyway). On a couple of other boards I am Love_the_life. And OzKiwiJJ - my initials are JJ as well 😀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussieflyer said:

Thanks for the email copy - not cruising till August but exciting to see.

Re user names - Aussieflyer came about as I love to travel internationally by plane (well used to anyway). On a couple of other boards I am Love_the_life. And OzKiwiJJ - my initials are JJ as well 😀

Good combos 🥰

• Like 1

You are born the same year as hubby. 

My name is my initials and we own 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniel’s. On Facey my name is my first name separated over first and last name, it wouldn’t allow me to have my middle initial & surname letters as my last name. It thought I was trying to make a DJ business account. 

• Like 2