Concierge Email

Every single time, (including yesterday)....we have received our email on a Monday when we sail on the following Sunday.   Which makes it six days before.  

Suites concierge told me that is their "recovery day" being the day after embarkation/disembarkation day craziness.  😉 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, island lady said:

Every single time, (including yesterday)....we have received our email on a Monday when we sail on the following Sunday.   Which makes it six days before.  

Suites concierge told me that is their "recovery day" being the day after embarkation/disembarkation day craziness.  😉 

So if I don't get mine next Monday, you'll go give em hell for me? There are extra bananas in it for you. 😁

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

So if I don't get mine next Monday, you'll go give em hell for me? There are extra bananas in it for you. 😁

OK...yummss!  Bananas!!  🥰

Actually I will already be on the ship next week....keeping up with this roll call of course.  😉  Just let me know if you don't get your email by the end of next Monday....will go to bat for you!  😄 

18 minutes ago, island lady said:

OK...yummss!  Bananas!!  🥰

Actually I will already be on the ship next week....keeping up with this roll call of course.  😉  Just let me know if you don't get your email by the end of next Monday....will go to bat for you!  😄 

Thanks. I knew you'd be aboard, that's what I meant... give em hell in person!

We actually only have one small request that I volunteered to take care of b/c the rest of the family doesn't cruise much, let alone read CC all day during a typical late spring/summer like me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Thanks. I knew you'd be aboard, that's what I meant... give em hell in person!

We actually only have one small request that I volunteered to take care of b/c the rest of the family doesn't cruise much, let alone read CC all day during a typical late spring/summer like me.

Will do...just let me know.  🙂 

21 minutes ago, island lady said:

Will do...just let me know.  🙂 

That's very kind of you but I wouldn't bother you unless it was something important.

Now if you can get them to keep the coffee machine on and working 24/7 like it should...

1 hour ago, OCSC Mike said:

That's very kind of you but I wouldn't bother you unless it was something important.

Now if you can get them to keep the coffee machine on and working 24/7 like it should...

Nope...no control over that.   Was continual annoyed at how late they set up the coffee in the SL on Harmony.  😕

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Nope...no control over that.   Was continual annoyed at how late they set up the coffee in the SL on Harmony.  😕

I've been preemptively annoyed since I first heard about it. 😠

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, island lady said:

You and I .....the only two early birds on the ship.  😉 

My wife will be up, but she's crazy... she goes running. 😱

Sometimes I would take my coffee (when the machine is actually on) and a couple danish from Cafe Promenade to those chairs on deck 5 by the running track no one uses. It's actually really peaceful staring out at the ocean that early... til my wife runs by and ruins it. 🤣

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

My wife will be up, but she's crazy... she goes running. 😱

Sometimes I would take my coffee (when the machine is actually on) and a couple danish from Cafe Promenade to those chairs on deck 5 by the running track no one uses. It's actually really peaceful staring out at the ocean that early... til my wife runs by and ruins it. 🤣

LOL....Yeah, I am crazy also.   Up at 6 am...try to quietly dress, and then out the door to pick up coffee.  Bring back to Bucky the sleepy head, check emails...etc.  

Then after breakfast we hit the track on 5...love that track, IMHO best of all ships.  But we don't run...bones too old! 😮   We do a brisk walk.  

We have been in suites 3 times this year, 2 on Majestic and 1 on the Enchantment.  We were never contacted by any of the Concierges.  Glad to hear most are getting the email but I wonder if those

who do not are not posting here or are not on Cruise Critic.  

29 minutes ago, island lady said:

Then after breakfast we hit the track on 5...love that track, IMHO best of all ships.  But we don't run...bones too old! 😮   We do a brisk walk.  

Interesting. That's one thing my wife dislikes about Oasis class, having to run under the lifeboats. She much prefers running up at the top of the ship with the open sky and ocean around her.

I'm allergic to exercise so no track for me, wherever it is. 🙈

13 minutes ago, nnzz said:

We have been in suites 3 times this year, 2 on Majestic and 1 on the Enchantment.  We were never contacted by any of the Concierges.  Glad to hear most are getting the email but I wonder if those

who do not are not posting here or are not on Cruise Critic.  

I have never been contacted by the smaller ship concierges.   No CK...no SL on those ships.   And I think you are talking about Majesty (not "Majestic")?   Majesty does not even have a DL on that ship.