Green vs Yellow Lane

Airwavey

Due on a Sky Princess cruise in June, starting in 24 days time. 

I have downloaded the Medallion app, and completed all 5 stages of the OceanReady profile. All 5 have got a green tick/completed. 

And yet, I am only shown as Yellow Lane. 

What do I need to do to get this to Green Lane? 

1 hour ago, Airwavey said:

Due on a Sky Princess cruise in June, starting in 24 days time. 

I have downloaded the Medallion app, and completed all 5 stages of the OceanReady profile. All 5 have got a green tick/completed. 

And yet, I am only shown as Yellow Lane. 

What do I need to do to get this to Green Lane? 

Did you answer the health questionnaire fully?  How did you respond to the questions?  You can do the answers now, but have to update it day before sailing.

1 minute ago, Steelers36 said:

Did you answer the health questionnaire fully?  How did you respond to the questions?  You can do the answers now, but have to update it day before sailing.

I forgot to update it. Remembered when we were sitting in the suite/elite lounge. Fixed it while sitting there. No one had said anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine just turned from green to yellow.

something is going on with app this weekend.

now I am green again. Logged out & back in

Edited by dog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, dog said:

Mine just turned from green to yellow.

something is going on with app this weekend.

now I am green again. Logged out & back in

I think you are right. We're back to green now. Oh well ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, emmak8 said:

Mine says BLUE lane. What is that?

I think that means you are crew. Let us know if your cabin seems a little smaller than you remember and if you have to do dishes and change your own linen! (Just kidding of course)

• Haha 4

Sometimes… when I first open the app… it shows yellow, then switches to green - like magic.   But Friday it went back to yellow then back to green on Saturday morning… tonight (Saturday night) it’s yellow again.  Go figure.  

Mine has gone from green ( has been green for over a month) to yellow. It seems this is a common problem, read all the comment in the Medallion App thread at the top of the page you will see you are not alone. 

• Like 2

Mine did the same - from Green to Yellow.  We sail on Thursday from Southampton.  I called princess - Got right through - The very nice rep told me that people seem to be having this problem today - Not to worry - she will report it  and just to show up with the time I had scheduled with my paperwork and I should be fine

• Like 1

6 hours ago, momphoto said:

We are trying to do the health one and all we get is a blank screen.  Not at all impressed with the medallion app.

I had the same thing happening so I finally went to my home computer and got through it quickly.  For the documentation I had PDF saved on my computer but it is would not load so I took pictures on my phone, then saved it to the computer and it attached quickly.  It now says ending approval but at least the documents for both hubby and I are there.

Last week I was all Green on the Ap, life was good, I was happy. I upgraded to the newest version of the Ap last Sunday. I got changed to the YELLOW lane. I couldn't do anything on the Ap so I used the online version and I got into GREEN lane again, life is good and I'm happy. Today I go into the Medallion Ap and I'm again in the YELLOW lane and I'm pissed. I hate to say this but the Medallion Ap is a POS! I think I'm don with this crap.

• Like 1