Rotterdam CURRENT Policy

hal2008

Can someone onboard (or those in know) please confirm that masks required policy has continued for this week sailing also?

Wish they would make policy alternate each sailing to make both type of guests happy 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, hal2008 said:

Wish they would make policy alternate each sailing to make both type of guests happy 

I am on my way to the emergency room right now to get stitches from my forehead hitting the desk!

• Like 2
  • Haha 13

4 hours ago, Laminator said:

I am on my way to the emergency room right now to get stitches from my forehead hitting the desk!

Thanks for taking one for the team. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

37 minutes ago, Laminator said:

@MAVIP @Mary229 In order to try and get some value from this thread do either of you know what time the Rotterdam boards out of Amsterdam. I am in Group A at 1pm. But do they start boarding earlier there like here? 

Yes they start earlier in Amsterdam. 11.30 for sure. (09.45 the last groupe of passengers disembarked May 8th and it is quite possble that all luggage was distributed at about 10.30/11:00 AM.).   Hope you will have a smooth flight and perfect embarkation. Enjoy the cruise and smile.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MAVIP said:

Yes they start earlier in Amsterdam. 11.30 for sure. (09.45 the last groupe of passengers disembarked May 8th and it is quite possble that all luggage was distributed at about 10.30/11:00 AM.).   Hope you will have a smooth flight and perfect embarkation. Enjoy the cruise and smile.

Thank You very much. And thank you for all of your assistance. 

• Like 1

Video blogger, Cruising with Don, just did a quick You Tube video from Rotterdam in his Rotterdam cabin. He just was tested and got a positive reading. Stated he felt fine and had worn his mask more on this cruise then any recent cruises.

It’s out there and having been there I can assure all quarantine is not fun.

On 5/30/2022 at 12:01 PM, Laminator said:

I had to put eye drops in to make sure I was seeing correctly.   Note sure what to think of that comment.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Video blogger, Cruising with Don, just did a quick You Tube video from Rotterdam in his Rotterdam cabin. He just was tested and got a positive reading. Stated he felt fine and had worn his mask more on this cruise then any recent cruises.

It’s out there and having been there I can assure all quarantine is not fun.

yea but he is supposed to fly home and then in 2 days go to Alaska.  

He said this is one thing he was afraid of with all the travelling he has done that it would collide with a next sailing.  I mean he managed to avoid for so many months

• Like 1

On 5/30/2022 at 11:33 AM, Florida_gal_50 said:

Covid takes a vaycay every other week.  Who knew?  It can change in a minute.

Darn! It I’d known that I’d have booked the cruise a week later and actually been able to go! 

• Haha 4