Made to Order Omelette Stations in the Windjammer

6 minutes ago, mets123 said:

They no longer have these stations on the Oasis. Can others comment about their status on the other ships? Is this a fleet wide thing?

They had them on Harmony last week.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mets123 said:

They no longer have these stations on the Oasis. Can others comment about their status on the other ships? Is this a fleet wide thing?

Don't think Oasis WJ ever had them.  Found them elsewhere but it was 2019 so don't recall.  Haven't been back since, 

No made to order omelet on the Allure last week []-(

We slept in a lot and did not get many breakfast. We did find the salad bowl from Park Café were a really good lunch option.

35 minutes ago, mets123 said:

On Allure in January.  Not advertised and you have to ask them at the eggs station.

Had 2 omelet stations on Anthem on Easter week.

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

Wait a minute you are saying that Oasis WJ does not have an omelet station?     Can you get them in Solarium or is Johnny Rocket's open for breakfast.       I am booked for Oasis in August and sure hope I can get an omelet somewhere other than MDR    All the other ships I have been on have an omelet station.   

19 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Wait a minute you are saying that Oasis WJ does not have an omelet station?     Can you get them in Solarium or is Johnny Rocket's open for breakfast.       I am booked for Oasis in August and sure hope I can get an omelet somewhere other than MDR    All the other ships I have been on have an omelet station.   

Johnny Rockets wasn’t open on our Symphony cruise for breakfast in March.  We had an egg station on the Brilliance last week.

18 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We had egg station and 2 omelet stations on Anthem in Jan, March and April.    

Our next cruise is on Oasis - I sure hope there is an omelet station somewhere, if not in WJ.

Dh thinks omelets were at wipe out cafe.

1 minute ago, njkruzer said:

Dh thinks omelets were at wipe out cafe.

Correct, omelets used to be available at wipe out cafe but I am not sure if they are now that the venue has been changed to El Loco Fresh.  When we sailed after the amp, we had access to Coastal Kitchen, so never checked El Loco Fresh out for breakfast.

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

Correct, omelets used to be available at wipe out cafe but I am not sure if they are now that the venue has been changed to El Loco Fresh.  When we sailed after the amp, we had access to Coastal Kitchen, so never checked El Loco Fresh out for breakfast.

As I said it was 2019.  Times change.   It was annoying that they were not in WJ.

5 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

I remember having breakfast at Wipeout Cafe when Oasis was in PC.

Wish Harmony had El Loco Fresh. Anything has to be better than Mini Bites.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OCSC Mike said:

I remember having breakfast at Wipeout Cafe when Oasis was in PC.

Wish Harmony had El Loco Fresh. Anything has to be better than Mini Bites.

We liked El Loco Fresh better than Mini Bites too.  Mini Bites had potential but it hardly ever had any food available, even at breakfast.

5 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

We liked El Loco Fresh better than Mini Bites too.  Mini Bites had potential but it hardly ever had any food available, even at breakfast.

I popped in on day one last week while exploring with my 12 year-old niece (she was bored and I like to check out all the free food available)... I tried something they called a burrito (all I tasted was chicken, cheese, and rice)... maybe half a step above taco bell... don't think I ever went back.

I'll sail whatever Oasis-class ship is in PC, obviously looking forward to Wonder, but I won't miss Harmony.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

On the Symphony last month no made to order omelets in the Windjammer. They did have pre-made omelets. They said I needed to go downstairs for a made to order omelet. I never went so I am not sure where they made them, possibly the main dining room. 

34 minutes ago, vegascruiser1 said:

On the Symphony last month no made to order omelets in the Windjammer. They did have pre-made omelets. They said I needed to go downstairs for a made to order omelet. I never went so I am not sure where they made them, possibly the main dining room. 

Did you try at the very aft in WJ.  They had the pre-made omlettes on the port and starboard side serving areas but the made to order station is at the aft serving station

It was open on Symphony when I sailed for 2 weeks in March.

• Like 1