Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 6/24/22 - 7/01/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

Following along! 

We didn’t pull the trigger on this cruise (obviously),  too few cabins when we started looking seriously.

We will be on Oasis on 9/18 in an OS. 

Interested if the liquor issues of the 5/1 sailing have improved. 

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nessa1dc said:

Oh my....I'm so excited for this.  We will be on Oasis on Aug. 14 out of Jersey.  I have a million questions.  Just answer what you can....

1.  What night is Formal?

2.  On Lobster night, can I get Lobster in the Windjammer?

3.  Escape Room?

4.  Will you make the cruise sheets available?  Do they even give them out...

5.  Diamond Lounge?

Ok...I guess that enough.  Answer what you can if anything.  Have a wonderful cruise.  Bon Voyage.

Welcome aboard!  Others have answered most of the questions, but I will have the daily schedule posted if they are still handing them out.  The escape room price have been going up every cruise but I will find out how much and yea it’s operating!

I will be at the Diamond lounge so expect picture of the offerings!  Any other questions please feel free to chime in!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

Following along! 

We didn’t pull the trigger on this cruise (obviously),  too few cabins when we started looking seriously.

We will be on Oasis on 9/18 in an OS. 

Interested if the liquor issues of the 5/1 sailing have improved. 

mac_tlc

Fun!  I will ask around about the liquor… remind me again which brand I should be checking?

While you are on the Oasis in September I will be on the Symphony… we can do an Oasis Class comparison 😂 simultaneously… well I will be a day ahead but still !

7 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Welcome aboard!  Others have answered most of the questions, but I will have the daily schedule posted if they are still handing them out.  The escape room price have been going up every cruise but I will find out how much and yea it’s operating!

I will be at the Diamond lounge so expect picture of the offerings!  Any other questions please feel free to chime in!

I wasn’t big on checking out Diamond Lounge, but after seeing your past photos I definitely want to see what tasty treats there will be! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

I’m afraid I missed out on your last report, but I’m here now for this one! I’ll definitely be following along. I’m not going to let the rest of my life get in the way of another virtual cruise! 😂

Welcome back to another food / fun filled virtual cruise!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Max and Ruby said:

I wasn’t big on checking out Diamond Lounge, but after seeing your past photos I definitely want to see what tasty treats there will be! 

For me the offerings are better on the Oasis but on Adventure of the Seas they use the Crown & Viking bar / lounge area for seating as well which is very nice!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cvasto said:

I'll be on the boat as well! Still holding out hope that one of my Royal Up bids gets accepted. Enjoy the cruise and looking forward to the review!

I hope you get it!!!  🤞🤞🤞

Good morning Benny, have a great time and thanks for all the info!!  My friend who is going with us in July on the Oasis wanted to know what kind of bourbon is on board.  (If you have any info, thank you!)  Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dayman9966 said:

Good morning Benny, have a great time and thanks for all the info!!  My friend who is going with us in July on the Oasis wanted to know what kind of bourbon is on board.  (If you have any info, thank you!)  Enjoy!

I will ask around the bar to see what they have for you.  It’s kind of like the Quest 😂 but liquor version!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Day 1

Wow!  Heavy traffic into the terminal … regular cruising is BACK!  BTW this is very normal and I am very used to it… it does not happen any where else I have been to except here in Cape Liberty…. They are so disorganized at the terminal 

3B3D08CA-3D63-4D69-9EA2-38950929D2C6.jpeg

Just now, Sea Dog said:

Let's get this party started. Hope you are on board soon. Have a Kraken Colada for me!

Now that sounds good!  But first I will do some housekeeping like make my reservations 😂 and figure out the best way to get the Wi-Fi package … ie using free day / prime discount and when to actually buy the package since the first stop is the exotic destination Orlando… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1

OMG the ship is moving away from the terminal… Nooooooooooooooooo … not this moving ship to get out of the way of another ship stuff again

E887100F-27F8-4F94-B0FD-1C2AA2DE148A.jpeg

Yup!!! I got here at 11. Stuck in this loading  room until 1:15!!!!! We can’t get on until then. 

ugh

On 6/22/2022 at 5:56 PM, Sea Dog said:

I'll be following along Benny! Thanks I always enjoy your reviews. I will be interested in if there are any liquor shortages. I love my cocktails and have heard bourbon was hard to find in some of the bars on other ships.

I know they have 0 Crown Royal.  We have been onboard since 6/5 and not one bar has had any!

• Like 2

Benny,

My wife and I followed your virtual tour on the Oasis back on 5/1-5/8. Our scheduled departure on Oasis is in 2 weeks, 7/8. Will be looking forward to this virtual trip with you again.

Hoping you’ll  note any changes, either positive or negative, from your previous voyage. Maybe they fixed the coffee machine in the Diamond Lounge?

Have a great trip, your starting weather is clearly more favorable then the last time.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jarmo said:

Just off, sorry you all have to wait.  Bourbon selection was very limited.  If they are out of Goose at Playmakers it is my fault.

Hahaha… that just means that you had a great cruise!  We will make do 😂 

• Like 1

Just now, als1428 said:

Benny,

My wife and I followed your virtual tour on the Oasis back on 5/1-5/8. Our scheduled departure on Oasis is in 2 weeks, 7/8. Will be looking forward to this virtual trip with you again.

Hoping you’ll  note any changes, either positive or negative, from your previous voyage. Maybe they fixed the coffee machine in the Diamond Lounge?

Have a great trip, your starting weather is clearly more favorable then the last time.

Thanks so much!  Have a great cruise!  I will certainly add my random thoughts and point out any changes positive or negative.   The first big change is that we were notified of this ship movement thing last time but this time it was a surprise !!  Not one of those surprise chocolate covered strawberries you find in the room kind of surprises 😆 

• Like 1