Live Cruising Review Oasis of the Seas 6/24/22 - 7/01/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

17 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Could someone onboard show Benny how to put a space between his pictures, not that difficult. I just can't anymore on this thread.

Why not include some instructions instead of just complaining about it? 

As I used to tell folks I worked with (and my kids), don't bring me a problem without a proposed solution........

mac_tlc

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Why not include some instructions instead of just complaining about it? 

As I used to tell folks I worked with (and my kids), don't bring me a problem without a proposed solution........

mac_tlc

Very easy after posting, go back and edit the post. Tap your finger to the right side of each picture one at a time and then click on your phone the arrow sign under the X delete symbol and that will put a space in between each picture.

You can then even write words in between each picture if you like, then save all your changes. Done.

20220621_140112.jpg

Write right here in between each picture if you like. Easy!

20220620_171357.jpg

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AspiringCindy said:

Does the Diamond Lounge offer free bottled water or soda throughout the day?

I was just there mid morning. All I saw was container of ice water and plastic glasses. I assume you are to drink that in the lounge? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Then don't.

Thank you!  I like to buy between the Wi-Fi on the ship and the CC connection it is nearly impossible to individually insert each picture… I will miss a lot of meals 😂 and that just won’t do !

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, AspiringCindy said:

Does the Diamond Lounge offer free bottled water or soda throughout the day?

It does not … any drinks other than the coffee from the machine and the ice water and the tea bags will cost you a coupon during service hours.

34 minutes ago, happy cruzer said:

Regarding the selling of dining packages, please let us know if you see any on sale with a discount compared to full price or the price listed pre-cruise.  Love your live reviews.

AND/OR Just relax and have a great time 🙂 !

The pricing for the dining packages is definitely better when you buy it before you come on aboard!!  They only sell the packages on the ship when they didn’t sell enough.  So if you don’t see people pushing dinning then you know specialty dinning is full!  Also on the Oasis they added a 9:30 seating for Hibachi!

7 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

I was just there mid morning. All I saw was container of ice water and plastic glasses. I assume you are to drink that in the lounge? 

Yeap… that’s the water option !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

The WiFi is soooo slow once we left NJ. We have surf and stream. And no, I don’t know how to get the stats to see upload download info. 😉

It’s so slow it won’t register lol… I am having the same issue… so the pictures will have to be what it is…

• Like 1