RC website doesn’t let me make final payment

“Reservation not found, the cruise information entered doesn't match any of our records. Please review and try again.”

That’s the message I see when I look up my reservation, or click on the make a payment link. I’ve troubleshooted 20x, info I entered is correct, I’ve tried laptops, tablets, and different browsers. Nothing works. Any ideas?

I did message customer service a few days ago, still waiting on a response.

The cruise planner, and other parts of the account work, and display my upcoming cruise.
Edited by Thisguylikestocruise

8 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Is it plugged in? 😂

Funny story, way back from the dial up era. I was working for a newspaper that also was an ISP. Some guy called up saying he couldn't get online no matter what he did. Turns out he didn't understand that you couldn't be on a call to someone while also trying to connect to the internet.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Funny story, way back from the dial up era. I was working for a newspaper that also was an ISP. Some guy called up saying he couldn't get online no matter what he did. Turns out he didn't understand that you couldn't be on a call to someone while also trying to connect to the internet.

Similar story about technically challenged people.

Back 20 years ago when I was managing a group of retail stores I used to get reports on why my managers called the hotline.  One of my managers called saying their computers weren't working.  SOP is to unplug and plug back in as the first step...their response...hold on, I need to get a flashlight, the power is out and I cant see where the plug is.

• Haha 8

11 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Similar story about technically challenged people.

Back 20 years ago when I was managing a group of retail stores I used to get reports on why my managers called the hotline.  One of my managers called saying their computers weren't working.  SOP is to unplug and plug back in as the first step...their response...hold on, I need to get a flashlight, the power is out and I cant see where the plug is.

That is a VERY old joke!  The rest goes “ah I see the problem now.  Do you still have the box it came in?  Yes is the reply.  Good I need you to get it and box the unit up.  Ok but what is wrong with it?  Nothing, you are just too F}#% stupid to have a computer!!!!!”

Edited by poocher

My favorite ID10T story...Back in the 80's, I worker for a company that wrote software for pharmacies.  This was back in the good old days of no Internet, no dial-up, green screens, and dot matrix printers.  Our software had a hot key where pressing CTRL-A would abort the current operation.  One of the users called and said the every evening, right as she started running her end of day reports, she would get the "Operation Cancelled - User Abort" message.  The only way that message would appear is if she pressed CTRL+A, but she was not doing that.  After weeks of diagnosis and even sending her a new computer and keyboard with fresh software installed, it continued to happen. 

So the owner of the company got on a plane and flew to that pharmacy to help.  That night, he watched her get ready to run the report.  She got everything setup, ready to start the EOD reports.  She then removed the prescription bottle labels from her dot-matrix printer and replaced them with green bar paper.  The printer sat on the counter, next to the computer.  As she was leaning over to change the paper, her very large boob would rest on the left side of the keyboard, and, you guess it...press CTRL+A.

Another question, I booked a refundable cruise directly with Royal Caribbean. Only $200 deposit on it thus far. Final Payment is due the middle of July.

I want to cancel it, rather then calling can I just not pay the final payment and Royal will cancel the cruise on me which is fine. Do you think then I will just get back my $200 to my credit card?

or must I call Royal and wait for someone to answer to take care of this and get back my $200?