Double Past Guest Discount:
Save Up to $800 per Couple
Plus, up to FREE Airfare

Ask for offer FA25 • Expires August‌ 12‌, 2024

Viking Ships sailing in river
clock icon

SALE ENDS‌ MONDAY‌

A world of exploration awaits

Discover voyages designed for curious travelers when you join us on a captivating river, ocean or expedition journey. Marvel at towering glaciers in serene Antarctic bays, explore centuries-old cities along Europe’s most picturesque rivers and coastlines, or experience the rich culinary and artistic treasures of the American South. Our elegant, award-winning small ships take you closer to the heart of the destinations you most want to explore. Reserve your stateroom on one of the select voyages below and receive up to FREE airfare and a Double Past Guest Discount of up to $800 per couple in bonus savings.

This offer is only valid on new bookings.

open?params=v1.s0i8PB-aAryRlgp1T0LhENoBTLN3iRhHUSvDjJtj6-OEFGL6TVOt0C6byEGeEId64F3a_GfjvMKO_vWliWXwdY9cDiJkpuBwlqn5KHRpiJPkq3U_y5KQNjiaCyiPlMn7mEO5XQ3wHIlnLW_eJ1rYLU4Xli5N5Ns2fymwG-Ylyc2rBH42D_12f4RliH7bSZ6CGdBX52mx_5TJF4le_lySgTzOTcluKrc64Fv_JOCJJ_MliTsQroL4NcRzQVYh9PFI8q3RIVQcAyQh_rcmoTOSZ72cleZaRDEEI4Iy3cSvDyEunn2VNNs5sNT2XiQR-Ns25heR5nhhm00P5ZumGC9t44r5Dlec3q-_oAxXLL3j7Bt4Y6HgW9MlQqC728uv2c7BCHkmimkbizQNrUCFXUX9NH_y_lkvAFiGRYk0LJSlZH1dOmRF4ZCPRAH_HN9jEhEAbL5YzKRZVGkOQqht651jefnWpvfnRWFkC2td0_1W0m95gaxFdzF5CEO3_ps7fz5G8yJGfGonQuQm9g1KlIg_&pid=v1.7RjD1npyNppqe2NOk3gkbSRarzA9IQcppzzbcuvnx_HKsOhz2DFPn_yX2-yANIzXeSD5y9yKIlJFko3USk42&tuid=66b51407a78e141611107de4&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

Thank you for posting this!  We were able to save $8K on the January 2025 Grand Hawaii/Polynesia cruise PLUS a $500 past guest discount PLUS free air!  And while we just did a similar cruise this past February/March on Holland America, for this deal we couldn't say no! 😁

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Squawkman said:

When my Viking agent does any changes, etc. he sends a revised booking document. I assume you received one when you used the double discount. That document will have the PIF.

Yep, got it, never ever dawned on me to check the PIF. Live and learn!

When I got the new reminder, I went back to the changed invoice. At that time all I checked was that the extra discount was posted.

8 hours ago, zelker said:

Thank you for posting this!  We were able to save $8K on the January 2025 Grand Hawaii/Polynesia cruise PLUS a $500 past guest discount PLUS free air!  And while we just did a similar cruise this past February/March on Holland America, for this deal we couldn't say no! 😁

You're welcome!

$8,000 is a huge savings and then to add another $500 and free air is fabulous! 🥳

Cheers! 🥂

• Like 4

On 8/9/2024 at 5:53 PM, MikeyB said:

Thank  you for this posting.  I was waiting for this Malta cruise and the promo has saved me about $8K.

Please note that this cruise does not overnight in Malta and will not go to Casablanca.

Now, could you be the Florida Flounder posting incognito?  🙂

@MikeyB I was specifically watching this cruise due to the 2 days in Malta and the day in Casablanca.  You are saying Viking altered the itinerary but left the days/ports the same on their promo website?

13 minutes ago, TayanaLorna said:

@MikeyB I was specifically watching this cruise due to the 2 days in Malta and the day in Casablanca.  You are saying Viking altered the itinerary but left the days/ports the same on their promo website?

In a word, yes.

This is from page 4 of my Guest Statement buried in small print below the itinerary-

Itinerary Alteration
This sailing will operate with an altered itinerary from what is published on the website.
* December 25: At Sea replaces Valletta
* December 30: Tangier replaces Casablanca
* January 1: At Sea replaces Malaga (Granada)

I should add that this kind of thing is common with Viking.  In April I did the North Pacific Passage cruise.  Needless to say, they removed Dutch Harbor from the Itinerary but never updated their web-site.

4 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

In a word, yes.

This is from page 4 of my Guest Statement buried in small print below the itinerary-

Itinerary Alteration
This sailing will operate with an altered itinerary from what is published on the website.

I should add that this kind of thing is common with Viking.  In April I did the North Pacific Passage cruise.  Needless to say, they removed Dutch Harbor from the Itinerary but never updated their web-site.

This is common given holidays.  The port is likely closed with no staff or services to dock a ship 

10 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

In a word, yes.

Itinerary Alteration

+ @TayanaLorna 

For each travel dates/sailing, there is an Itinerary link (see attachment). It is up to you to confirm if it is the same as the 'general' itinerary. In this particular instance, consumers are well informed before making reservation.

Screenshot_20240811-102537.png

33 minutes ago, MikeyB said:

In a word, yes.

Itinerary Alteration

If you were not made aware of these changes before you booked, I would call Customer Relations and respectfully request SBC as you are missing 2 ports and included excursions.

3 minutes ago, Squawkman said:

If you were not made aware of these changes before you booked, I would call Customer Relations and respectfully request SBC as you are missing 2 ports and included excursions.

Thank you for the suggestion. 

The Viking rep was new to me. The rep I always used was on vacation and I was mistakenly rushed because there was only one cabin left in the category I wanted. I was mistaken  because when I looked later that evening, the category displayed Guarantee.

This rep told me about two of the three changes.  Did not tell me about the sea day for Malaga.

And he told me about it just before he asked for a deposit.

And I am annoyed, but I have learned to deal with things like this at the conclusion of the cruise.

I did call Viking the next day and spoke to a supervisor (Douglas). What he told me about a Viking Guarantee made my head explode.  But I will leave talking about it to another day.

45 minutes ago, PasadenaDave said:

This is common given holidays.  The port is likely closed with no staff or services to dock a ship 

That is likely true.  Dockworkers like to be home with their families on these holidays.

The question then is why Viking continues to advertise it on their website.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Junk man said:

+ @TayanaLorna 

For each travel dates/sailing, there is an Itinerary link (see attachment). It is up to you to confirm if it is the same as the 'general' itinerary. In this particular instance, consumers are well informed before making reservation.

Screenshot_20240811-102537.png

That is a good catch.  I never expected to dig so deeply to see if there was itinerary changes.

It should be more transparent.

I wouldn't say that "consumers are well informed".

• Like 3

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 844-682-0762
or contact your travel advisor

4-DAY 2024 SALE

Double Past Guest Discount: Save Up to $800 per Couple
Plus, FREE International Airfare

Ask for offer FA25 • Expires Aug‌ 12,‌2024

Viking ship sailing through an ocean sunset
clock icon

SALE‌ ENDS‌ TOMORROW‌

Embark on a voyage of discovery

Journey into the heart of the Baja Mexico outback on a camel safari. Enjoy a fly-fishing excursion on Chile’s scenic Maullín River. Or, discover the archaeological treasures of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter, where the Romans founded a walled settlement. Our small, elegant ocean ships offer unparalleled access to some of the world’s most captivating destinations and unforgettable experiences. Reserve your stateroom on one of the voyages featured below and receive up to FREE international airfare and a Double Past Guest Discount of up to $800 in bonus savings.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Ocean Rock Arches Cabo San Lucas
Panama Canal &
the Pacific Coast

Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles

FREE Airfare
Double Past Guest Discount
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Oct 10 & Dec 19, 
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: FA25

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Hilltop View Church Grand Canal Venice
Mediterranean Odyssey

Venice to Barcelona

Reduced Airfare
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Select Oct
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Cable Car Sugar Loaf Mountain Rio
Southern Atlantic Crossing

Barcelona to Buenos Aires

FREE Airfare
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Oct 18,
2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Hillside Homes Valparaiso Chile
South America &
the Chilean Fjords

Buenos Aires to Santiago

FREE Airfare &
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Select Nov & Dec
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Sydney Opera House Bridge Sunset
Australia & New Zealand

Sydney to Auckland

Reduced Airfare
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Select Nov & Dec
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Colorful El Caminito Street Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires

Explore the bohemian San Telmo neighborhood and savor traditional asado when you extend your South America & the Chilean Fjords voyage with two extra nights in this bustling city.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Wax Museum Signs Buenos Aires
Discover El Zanjón de Granados

Join us in Buenos Aires for an exclusive tour of this striking 19th-century mansion and learn about its 25-year-long excavation and rich archaeological significance.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV
SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

†On select departures

Offer F25: New Offer valid on bookings made by Aug 12, 2024. Save $800 per couple ($400 per person) if sailed within one year; all other past guests save $500 per couple ($250 per person) on select Sep-Dec 2024 departures. FREE international/domestic airfare valid on Oct 10 & Dec 19, 2024 departures of Panama Canal & the Pacific Coast; Oct 18, 2024 departure of Southern Atlantic Crossing; Nov, 25 & Dec 12, 29, 2024 departures of South America & the Chilean Fjords. Reduced international airfare valid on select Oct 2024 departures of Mediterranean Odyssey; select Nov & Dec 2024 departures of Australia & New Zealand. Not combinable with other offers. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Book and pay deposit by Aug 12, 2024. Pay in full by Aug 31, 2024 or at time of booking if within 120 days of departure. Offer expires Aug 12, 2024.

5700 Canoga Avenue, Suite 200, Woodland Hills, California 91367

©1997-2024 All Rights Reserved | Advertisement CST: 2052644-40

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | View Web Version

open?params=v1.ftsXFcVu8hTa3pIcgNwWeea2Tiqb_QYwmRw4p2bTSqK_xNgNGSVvqQhEwGi_39n_lN6ceug2Jo_GgmhN3xn7Vf5oOZn0jZIV1wEItGcRlxpXCgvcPWA5TJy3H2zQtMtzBdxqzQJbI91YdLbg4zFELp_JeZ7A3rowQWTd4rhpeNK2e1fbg4TzWDG_Oeq4YwQM6z2npeorrFUp6eucMnuhNHi8yShuBNAza2q-1vIxgYxTEZlAI79zYzI2CF6OM3ib1HxS5oCyAB1PvsavxU69eSeEpD14DH0OjafkDr-M2i4aq1zS7xG3Q3wmn1CjKe0p0U7HyhX7-XLbEbgMm2iImxUm4FNrYjzIO7xueRnjarw7n6YymlU53VzZK5WK6zuh2zaqLrd2U-gVty4x9XJXmOUjogDhibuWscpbJIWNw2TdFvljp9vUmKU8SfJ7jPEB9u4F0io34WjQyVcRFwl22XppGRDe5M6V9PuFprKnn3SvSRfbUpHz&pid=v1.VU_FFqmFVuRSsmx_h943_-sDt0U1VCtvL07_OKiT3SslBTrdKqIpvbkmYyMFnf_J2_1Mj_2t80q7_SIZqUmB&tuid=66b685918b065b6af016886f&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, MikeyB said:

In a word, yes.

Itinerary Alteration

So it is very wise to reserve a cruise date and stateroom then get the Guest Statement and read EVERY SINGLE PAGE before paying the deposit.  I always read my Guest Statement generally to be sure the dates, stateroom and general itinerary are correct but now will specifically look for any fine print itinerary changes.  

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Junk man said:

+ @TayanaLorna 

That is a great tip! I booked “Iceland’s Natural Beauty” for August 2026, which only shows a Reykjavik Round Trip itinerary (didn’t know there were itinerary links for each sailing date). The itinerary I received in my Guest Statement had us in different ports on different days, sailing in the opposite direction. It mattered because of where we’d be for a total eclipse, so we changed to a different cruise. I’m glad to know it’s possible to confirm the actual itinerary for a date, without booking. I suggested that they have “Reykjavik Round Trip - Northbound” and “Reykjavik Round Trip - Southbound” buttons, as they do for other cruises that go back and forth between two ports. Someone called and talked to me about it at length — but it wasn’t changed.

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 844-682-0762

SPECIAL OFFER

FREE International Airfare*
Reduced Fares | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer ASM24 • Expires August‌ 31,‌ 2024

Star Coastline Church Santorini

Inspiring locales. Enriching experiences.

On an ocean voyage with us, discover extraordinary landmarks both ancient and modern. Marvel at the remarkably well-preserved ruins of Ephesus, an ancient seaside city in Turkey. Watch for seldom-seen wildlife, like the fascinating pink dolphin, while gliding down the Amazon River. Or, admire the impressive skyline of Brisbane, the cosmopolitan capital of Queensland in Australia. Whichever itinerary you choose, our engaging local guides and guest lecturers are eager to share their knowledge, bringing these storied destinations to life. Reserve your stateroom on board one of our small, award-winning ocean ships today to enjoy up to FREE airfare and special fares on the featured departures below.

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Boats Green Hills St Lucia-Castries Bay
Amazon &
Caribbean Adventure

Manaus to San Juan

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select 2024 &
2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: ASM24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Komodo Dragons Wrestling Mountains Indonesia
Komodo & the
Australian Coast

Bali to Sydney

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Select 2024 &
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Plaka Neighborhood Acropolis Athens
Greek Odyssey

Athens to Athens

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Feb 3,
2025 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Park Guell Gaudi Cityscape Barcelona
Atlantic Crossing

Barcelona to Ft. Lauderdale 

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Dec 5,
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Sunset Fortress Palace Complex Granada
Iberian Explorer

Barcelona to London

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit

On Jan 3,
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Promenade Old City Walls San Juan
  • Thanks 2

SPECIAL OFFER

FREE Airfare* | FREE Stateroom Upgrade | Reduced Fares

Ask for offer CSA24 • Expires August‌ 31‌, 2024‌

Octantis Aerial Coastline Antarctica

Witness majestic natural beauty

From the crystalline waters and palm-lined coasts of the Caribbean Sea to the blue-tinged glaciers of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field, our award-winning expedition ships provide you with a front-row seat to some of the world’s most extraordinary vistas. The Aquavit Terrace, The Explorers’ Lounge and your own Nordic Balcony—included in every stateroom—are just a few of the serene Scandinavian spaces from which you can witness these spectacular panoramas. Book today to take advantage of a limited-time offer—FREE airfare, a FREE stateroom upgrade and reduced fares on the select 2024 voyages below.

FEATURED EXPEDITION VOYAGES

Punta Morena Beach Shades Cozumel

Panama & Scenic
South America

Ft. Lauderdale to Santiago

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Oct 22 & 25,
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: CSA24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Cape Breton Rocky Coastline Nova Scotia

NEW ITINERARY

Canada & East
Coast Explorer

Toronto to Ft. Lauderdale

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Oct 8, 2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

St. Lawrence River Montreal
Canada & the
Atlantic Coastline

Toronto to Ft. Lauderdale

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Oct 10, 2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Stilt Houses Lake Castro Chile
Patagonian Shores &
Chilean Fjords

Santiago to Ushuaia

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Nov 11, 2024 Departure

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Chinstrap Penguins Duo Antarctica
Antarctic Explorer

Buenos Aires to Ushuaia

FREE Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Reduced Fares

On Select Nov & Dec
2024 Departures

DAYS

COUNTRIES

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tiffin Allegro said:

SPECIAL OFFER

FREE Airfare* | FREE Stateroom Upgrade | Reduced Fares

Ask for offer CSA24 • Expires August‌ 31‌, 2024‌

Octantis Aerial Coastline Antarctica

Witness majestic natural beauty

From the crystalline waters and palm-lined coasts of the Caribbean Sea to the blue-tinged glaciers of the Southern Patagonian Ice Field, our award-winning expedition ships provide you with a front-row seat to some of the world’s most extraordinary vistas. The Aquavit Terrace, The Explorers’ Lounge and your own Nordic Balcony—included in every stateroom—are just a few of the serene Scandinavian spaces from which you can witness these spectacular panoramas. Book today to take advantage of a limited-time offer—FREE airfare, a FREE stateroom upgrade and reduced fares on the select 2024 voyages below.

First....thank you for posting.

Is Tiffin Allegro your real name?  Sounds romantic.

I did a fake booking for a cruise and got the following-

Too expensive for my taste!

1. Select a Date

Grayed out months have no sailings.

Select a Date
Radio Button Date Cruise Direction Offer Applied Cruise Fare
Per person
Airfare
Per person

Nov 11
Santiago (Valparaiso) to Ushuaia

From $0  From FREE
Offer Pricing
Hide SOLD OUT dates
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, I am Not A Crook said:

First....thank you for posting.

Is Tiffin Allegro your real name?  Sounds romantic.

I did a fake booking for a cruise and got the following-

Too expensive for my taste!

1. Select a Date

Grayed out months have no sailings.

Select a Date
Radio Button Date Cruise Direction Offer Applied Cruise Fare
Per person
Airfare
Per person

Nov 11
Santiago (Valparaiso) to Ushuaia

From $0  From FREE
Offer Pricing
Hide SOLD OUT dates

Same thing happens on one of the Fort Lauderdale to Valparaiso sailing.  When you click on it, it shows full price staterooms of which there are only a few. But the other sailing has availability at pretty good pricing for Viking’s expedition ships- around $300/person/night rather than the more typical $550-1000/pp/nt

• Like 2

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 866-730-2765

$25 FOR ’25 SALE

$500 Bonus Savings per Couple
FREE International Airfare* | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer RG8 • Expires Aug 31, 2024

Longship Danube Wachau Valley

Discover cities rich in history

Stroll the charming streets of Enkhuisen, known as one of the most beautiful cities in the Netherlands. Admire spectacular views of Germany’s Middle Rhine from Marksburg Castle, a 13th-century riverside stronghold. Or, witness Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, the opulent home of the legendary Hapsburg monarchs. On a European river journey with us, you can unpack once and explore some of the world’s most storied destinations. Book your 2025 voyage with a $25 deposit to enjoy up to FREE international airfare and $500 in bonus savings per couple.

FEATURED RIVER VOYAGES

Schonbrunn Palace Fountain Sunset Vienna

Danube Waltz

Budapest to Passau

Reduced Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Mar–Aug
2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: RG8

DAYS

TOURS

$1,999**

FROM

Fishermans Bastion Statue Budapest

NEW ITINERARY

Treasures of the Danube

Budapest to Passau

FREE Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Jan–Mar
2025 Departures 

DAYS

TOURS

$2,399**

FROM

Buildings Rows Tulips Amsterdam
Tulips & Windmills

Amsterdam to Amsterdam

Reduced Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Mar–Apr
2025 Departures 

DAYS

TOURS

$2,799**

FROM

Green Hill Aggstein Castle Wachau
Grand European Tour

Budapest to Amsterdam

FREE Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Mar–Aug
2025 Departures 

DAYS

TOURS

$4,999**

FROM

Basel Cathedral Rhine Switzerland
Treasures of the Rhine

Basel to Amsterdam

FREE Airfare
$500 Bonus Savings
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Jan–Mar
2025 Departures 

DAYS

TOURS

$2,399**

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Szechnyi Thermal Baths Night Budapest
Budapest

Browse the shops of Váci Street and rejuvenate at a thermal spa when you extend your Treasures of the Danube voyage with two nights in this historic capital. 

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Bronze Strauss Monument Flowers Vienna
Celebrate the Music of Johann Strauss

Learn about the renowned Austrian composer’s inspiration behind “The Blue Danube,” widely considered the most famous waltz ever written.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

*On select departures
**Per person
Per couple

Offer RG8: Offer valid on bookings made from Aug 15 to Aug 31, 2024. $500 per couple ($250 per person) bonus discount off listed special fares on select departures of featured itineraries, based on inventory availability. Cruise from $1,999 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Danube Waltz in category F; cruise from $2,399 per person based on select Jan 2025 departures of Treasures of the Danube; Treasures of the Rhine in category F; cruise from $2,799 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Tulips & Windmills in category F; cruise from $4,999 per person based on select Mar 2025 departures of Grand European Tour in category F; subject to availability, other categories may be higher. Call for details. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking for all featured itineraries; remaining deposit is due with final payment (excludes World Cruise itineraries). Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Book by Aug 31, 2024. Pay in full by Sep 30, 2024.

Air Promo: FREE international airfare based on select Mar 2025 departures of Grand European Tour; select Jan & Feb 2025 departures of Treasures of the Danube; Treasures of the Rhine. Reduced international airfare based on select Mar 2025 departures of Danube Waltz; select Mar-Apr 2025 departures of Tulips & Windmills. Call for details. Air prices are per person based on cruise or cruise tour check-in date and include transfers. Air seats are limited; airfares are subject to change until full payment of air is received. Airfares vary on other gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Ask for Offer RG8 . Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Aug 31, 2024.

open?params=v1.gz2A_Lu2GAtm9Qw0KtA0uAR9HeSmAyHoPH7PoNIEHtarGhAA6tHzMhYUZf1bGITDFRmnwpUlbJaPYPAbeuSGcklphEskJHH11zfbxEtQnidYN_Rgb46GK9kqUkUvTDDWnis1EREVPSpt9eNaQrsUTiAv4WEB_gbaZlkM2TMjW152dW6tF2OrHvtkRtIuKYvWVDE9oPWiPy2BlRcykG0_kof-pmeXOK-X0NVryhZNkJe75V9LRRxJhPLizXYPKnef0bZhoD89gjggI89we4Agae7h_0vQkxLJkdpA58tv1jzgXmBoFReEdhaF66yqPDWm7LEPYBcIto48LpRJy8JDWy-UXymJjcfA0NbyE7fmw50fAL8BHZQPs8fgWieyFdtHzLeJ4LUMkafsKMKKDYdLUcg8YB3bYd8AYotafNbEQS6l7LvotU0RqffEVmWCARF9A_C3anObmCaO_nOAzhqoaYnYUg&pid=v1.egOzAxaRr9doVgHI4-SgTCulztMw_3WCNsthYJPf5t-rBD1kAP7QnaO1k7Mof-VGBFZoIFKFf6lrSzhS4tly&tuid=66bcdb30a78e14161111ca21&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

Hi, @Tiffin Allegro! Thank you for posting Viking discounts!

Off Topic: I love your screen name.

We have one named Lucille for two reasons. She's a RED (Rear Engine Diesel, for those unfamiliar), and because, when your home is on wheels, any time can be a fine time to leave.

You're welcome to join other crusing RVers who love to cruise over here: 

• Like 1

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 800-464-3595

4-DAY 2025 SALE

FREE Airfare* | Reduced Fares | $25 Deposit

Ask for offer VS25 • Expires August‌ 19‌, 2024‌

New Offer!
clock icon

SALE ENDS‌ MONDAY‌

Explore extraordinary destinations

Our river, ocean and expedition voyages offer unparalleled opportunities to witness the world’s natural splendor. Admire Portugal’s legendary terraced vineyards on an enchanting river journey. Set sail on board one of our small, award-winning ocean ships and marvel at stunning Icelandic fjords. Or, discover the pristine landscapes and diverse wildlife of Antarctica on an expedition journey. Book your 2025 voyage with a $25 deposit to enjoy up to FREE airfare and reduced fares.

FEATURED VOYAGES

Cathedral River Bridge Sunset Cologne
Rhine Getaway

Basel to Amsterdam 

Airfare from $399** &
Reduced Airfare
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Jul & Aug
2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: VS25

DAYS

TOURS

$2,499**

FROM

Hemming Douro River Terraces Portugal
Portugal’s River of Gold

Lisbon to Porto

Airfare from $399** &
Reduced Airfare
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Jul & Aug
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$3,999**

FROM

Godafoss Waterfall Landscape Iceland

Iceland’s Majestic
Landscapes

Bergen to Reykjavík

Airfare from $799** &
Reduced Airfare
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Jun & Aug–Sep
2025 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$6,299**

FROM

Tom Huck Statue Hannibal Missouri

NEW ITINERARY

Heartland of America

St. Louis to St. Paul

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Aug
2025 Departures 

DAYS

TOURS

$4,999**

FROM

Humpback Whale Breaching Antarctica
Antarctic Explorer

Buenos Aires to Ushuaia

FREE Airfare &
Reduced Fares
Plus, $25 Deposit 

On Select Jan–Feb
2025 Departures 

DAYS

COUNTRIES

$11,995**

FROM

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Yellow Vintage Tram Narrow Alley Lisbon
Lisbon

Ride a cable car to Old Town and enjoy a fado music performance when you extend your Portugal’s River of Gold voyage with two nights in this historic capital.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Geologist Tony Waltham looking at glacier
Discover Iceland’s Majestic Terrain

Join accomplished geologist Tony Waltham for an in-depth look at how ice and snow have shaped Iceland’s otherworldly landscapes.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

*On select departures
**Per person

Offer VS25: New Offer valid on bookings made by Aug 19, 2024. FREE international/domestic airfare & reduced fares valid on select Aug 2025 departures of Heartland of America; select Jan & Feb 2025 departures of Antarctic Explorer. Reduced international airfare & reduced fares valid on select Jul & Aug 2025 departures of Rhine Getaway; Portugal's River of Gold; select Jun, Aug-Sep 2025 departures of Iceland's Majestic Landscapes. Not combinable with other offers. Call for details. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking for all featured itineraries; remaining deposit is due with final payment (excludes World Cruise itineraries). Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Book and pay deposit by Aug 19, 2024. Pay in full by Sep 30, 2024 or at time of booking if within 120 days of departure. Offer expires Aug 19, 2024.

open?params=v1.F4Nr7PHFsASCT9xWhwq8w7euVpGYJS0MSF4IhI0wM3Dg_ZEnI0Sw3RnjPlh_sttf5-oMj-SSOfUrThqsCZ7NNgIoi2qqq7bD61z_-xfGCAX1D0_mEzTEWX8f2SuY3VC_wMQ_w1_i7uHz6ZauSrB7-B-4SxrbITcwOCB3wPhNMA_5khKz3oBRnBs_bJ6bQOrwY6SyvKwo3NkgsN7upjbrCBU1AHmXUbHR0KS6dBs2LO10jGCjscejwuwkBzqiCgJOkVBDnA1zCaKtm7D_rmomdCRKjAjAr1MNjDWenstJwmHrSGqhJT8Kg_CK7F_km3Nkahp1KZ67XhaQUwJUm5GXIayAtRlLOFtS5Zl8dwmb-BJLjKoLQnN5LAxJCkMAGsma3SEnvcjoY3wgwQ66HqFSt30ba6u1pdEJezMHP-GwAHMiZbs7iFWbDQSYgaxDbIdLebbVXZa-gy8KVlmDOg2aQArbomL0GGUVBGVAmkPVeHxGc7XYT5Woifvx1Nb6shjVMPCWPsXK4cfy&pid=v1.TWLrcQUUsuYF4sJM4p5rQ3bfO-87XV4obdhML3-a01Wo27f4vyZM-xBOeSM0FVOs9AtBjLL-Hdj8O2Lqg6rE&tuid=66be7ee3a78e1416111203c1&configId=2f8538b3-0a8b-4ad8-b75c-7f5d1c8367ab:PROD

On 8/11/2024 at 6:43 AM, TayanaLorna said:

TayanaLorna, we cruised together this year to Italy, Adriatic and Greece. I have been eyeing this cruise also, but we also really only want the overnight in Malta. Alot of the later dates are sold out and the prices are much higher. Maybe it will drop a bit after it is not so "new". 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, fairydustca said:

TayanaLorna, we cruised together this year to Italy, Adriatic and Greece. I have been eyeing this cruise also, but we also really only want the overnight in Malta. Alot of the later dates are sold out and the prices are much higher. Maybe it will drop a bit after it is not so "new". 

I have noticed that new itineraries are very popular and often pricey.  And yes, the fare and availability improves after a couple years or so.  Also it looks like the new Vela will be sailing this cruise.  Viking regulars like to try out new ships.  Wasn't that I, A &G cruise just awesome!  Our next cruise - Panama Canal FLL to FLL won't be nearly as exciting or port intensive.  But we are looking forward to more new places and lots of sea days to enjoy the ship.

• Like 2

In today’s mail:

Large format World Cruise brochure.

Promo EBD 

Special deposit price

Special Single Supplement

Book by 8/31 

$2000 shore excursion credit per person 

$1000 shipboard credit per person 

$1000 past guest OBC per person 

IMG_8748.thumb.jpeg.0696a56b3d5b98e6aa965715a01aaf2d.jpeg

IMG_8749.thumb.jpeg.65f890fd09e473c01728c63aee79e6ac.jpeg