One more time… LIVE from the Carnival Liberty 7/11/22

MeganGC1983

Finally got up although did try to keep up on Instagram! Sadly no cruise booked (yet). We are discussing using our timeshare in Hawaii next year or saving the week to use for longer in 2024. If it’s 2024 will be looking to possibly book a cruise -no way can I go two years before planning something! If I lived near a port I think I’d be cruising  every other week with some of the prices right now!  Glad to see you made it home safe and sound!

• Like 2

On 7/15/2022 at 9:47 PM, monykalyn said:

Finally got up although did try to keep up on Instagram! Sadly no cruise booked (yet). We are discussing using our timeshare in Hawaii next year or saving the week to use for longer in 2024. If it’s 2024 will be looking to possibly book a cruise -no way can I go two years before planning something! If I lived near a port I think I’d be cruising  every other week with some of the prices right now!  Glad to see you made it home safe and sound!

Thanks for catching up and following along elsewhere. 😉 Definitely enjoy the timeshare!

• Like 2

Once again, I wanna thank everyone for following along and contributing. I love reading live reviews and hearing about everyone else’s experiences, so I enjoy getting to do this for y’all. 

Final thoughts… the Liberty is really the perfect size ship for us. It’s not too big, but she has enough of the entertainment and food options to sustain a week of sailing. As I’m sure you all can tell, we really love the crew. These people work tirelessly to bring everyone the most enjoyment over and over. Very special people. I’m so excited for them to go home and see their families, and I can’t wait to see who is officially going where next contract. The Bahamas is beautiful, especially Bimini. I know some don’t appreciate Bimini, but I think it’s getting a bad rap for lack of port shopping. Bimini has gorgeous beaches and wonderful people. 

As always, feel free to ask any questions, anytime. And I’ll see you all officially for this… 

70AEC1F9-7070-40F5-8523-E87C2B706228.jpeg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

The Conquest Class is also our favorite class of ships. The vibe on short cruises is definitely different than longer cruises. Everyone crams a lot of partying into a short period of time. Thanks for doing this again. Always love reading your adventures here and on the gram. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Megan for this amazing “ride”!  There isn’t a lot to read about the Liberty lately and I don’t understand that. I love the Liberty and have two upcoming 3 day cruises in August and September. Because of family obligations and illness, 3-4 day trips are all I can get coverage and help. I loved reading about the crew because I recognized so many of them from my recent May cruise aboard the Liberty. Regardless of the crew, the Liberty seems to always have the best!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CruizCuz said:

Thank you Megan for this amazing “ride”!  There isn’t a lot to read about the Liberty lately and I don’t understand that. I love the Liberty and have two upcoming 3 day cruises in August and September. Because of family obligations and illness, 3-4 day trips are all I can get coverage and help. I loved reading about the crew because I recognized so many of them from my recent May cruise aboard the Liberty. Regardless of the crew, the Liberty seems to always have the best!!

It really does. Thanks for coming along and have fun in August and September. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank12 said:

Thank you for the review! We board the Liberty in 4 days....for the 7th time.  Love the ship.

Have a blast! For the most part, everyone will still be there except DJ Lendy Legends and Teodoro. Lendy is in Belize working, left the same day we did. And Teo left this morning to go home. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Once again, I wanna thank everyone for following along and contributing. I love reading live reviews and hearing about everyone else’s experiences, so I enjoy getting to do this for y’all. 

Final thoughts… the Liberty is really the perfect size ship for us. It’s not too big, but she has enough of the entertainment and food options to sustain a week of sailing. As I’m sure you all can tell, we really love the crew. These people work tirelessly to bring everyone the most enjoyment over and over. Very special people. I’m so excited for them to go home and see their families, and I can’t wait to see who is officially going where next contract. The Bahamas is beautiful, especially Bimini. I know some don’t appreciate Bimini, but I think it’s getting a bad rap for lack of port shopping. Bimini has gorgeous beaches and wonderful people. 

As always, feel free to ask any questions, anytime. And I’ll see you all officially for this… 

My Husband and I have actually stayed at the Hilton in Bimini and loved it!  I don't know why it gets a bad rap.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, hapytobehr said:

My Husband and I have actually stayed at the Hilton in Bimini and loved it!  I don't know why it gets a bad rap.

Everyone I’ve heard doesn’t like there’s not shopping at the port. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s definitely not Cozumel. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Everyone I’ve heard doesn’t like there’s not shopping at the port. 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s definitely not Cozumel. 

We loved Bimini.  Took a taxi to Radio Beach and will do the same the next time we travel there.  It is just beautiful.  Cruisers miss a lot when they don't leave the port area.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, lazydayz said:

We loved Bimini.  Took a taxi to Radio Beach and will do the same the next time we travel there.  It is just beautiful.  Cruisers miss a lot when they don't leave the port area.  

We thought Bimini was great as well.  My mom, who can't walk far, loved our clamshell up on the deck near the bar at 365.  The tram that took us there was easy and the people who took care of us were kind and helpful.  Made for a great beach day!

• Like 4

On 7/17/2022 at 9:51 AM, MeganGC1983 said:

Thanks again for another great review, Megan!  Much appreciated!

-Scott

• Thanks 1

On 7/14/2022 at 4:40 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

There are some rescheduling issues with next contracts. Chow says he’s going to a Galveston ship. Aris said yesterday he’s going to the freedom as of right now. I’m not at liberty to say what else. The band was going to stay together but some issues are coming. 

Does Aris know when he'll be on Freedom? We're going 10/6.

Thank you for posting another awesome trip report! We were in Key West for a week and just now got caught up.

7 minutes ago, cruisemom2 said:

Does Aris know when he'll be on Freedom? We're going 10/6.

Thank you for posting another awesome trip report! We were in Key West for a week and just now got caught up.

If that is where he goes, he should be there for your sailing. He goes home Friday, so he’ll know more then. I’ll be sure to update y’all. 

• Like 2

Update for those that care… Teodoro made it home this morning. He sent me the greatest picture of him, his wife and 5 of his daughters. Right now he’s set to go to the Glory, not sure when. 
Aris leaves Friday for Jakarta. I Nyoman will go home sometime next week. Mr. Chow will still be on the Liberty for a couple of months. 

• Like 9