Photos of drink package menus as of July 2022

cruisestitch

But are they any different in any other bars, or are they all the same? Not exactly in line with what is on the Celebrity website, but completely in line with what I experienced on Millennium in May. 

Each bar has their own menu and most bar can make any drink.  There are many more drinks available than are shown on that menu, margaritas, Pina colada’s, cosmopolitan just to name a few.  

Edited by jelayne
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, monakayk said:

Is that menu you just for classic beverage package?

One picture is classic, the other picture is premium

these photos were from Sky Lounge on Infinity

Edited by cruisestitch

28 minutes ago, jelayne said:

It doesn't really matter what that list says, what matters is what's available onboard. That's why I asked are they different in other bars. I'm not interested in drinks available, but brands. There are a few brands on that list you posted that are nowhere to be seen on the one Cruisestitch posted. Just for an example, no Macallan, no Frangelico, No Flor da Cana, no Woodfords, just to mention a few. There are others not available.  All of that is stuff that the Sky Lounge would have had 3 or 4 years ago. 

On our sailing at the end of April the liquors available varied by bar and not what was on the bar list.  It seems with the supply issues some brands in short supply went to just 1 or 2 bars, with a little searching we found most every liquor from the premium list that  wanted, wines were another story. 

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

That conflicts with the pictures from the July cruise. Example: picture shows Guinness as classic, PDF shows it as premium. Wonder which is correct. 

On 7/18/2022 at 3:47 PM, cruisestitch said:

These are from the sky lounge on infinity July 2022B9A721C5-8492-46F9-8C4F-D2F3CC88F5B5.thumb.jpeg.81f3455cac2c6c8f21e57d5dbdec59fd.jpeg

1FD41B2E-A989-4BAA-9CA0-DA458C678B0A.jpeg

Is the figure of $13 shown for premium package correct ?   Assume this is exclusive of the included service charge ? - so making $16 overall ?  

2 hours ago, Cheshire Blue said:

Is the figure of $13 shown for premium package correct ?   Assume this is exclusive of the included service charge ? - so making $16 overall ?  

Almost seems like an old list. Premium is up to $15……and that’s before gratuity. 

34 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

Almost seems like an old list. Premium is up to $15……and that’s before gratuity. 

Thanks for coming back on this.   I thought I was going mad ! 

I was sure I had read elsewhere on this forum that the premium limit was now $15 (excluding the gratuity).  If the gratuity is then added this would amount to $18 in total (if the prices are shown on the menu inclusive of the gratuity).   

This begs the question as to whether the price list above (stated to be current as at July 22) is simply an old one as its does show $13 as the limit !