7-21-22 WEIGH IN

Izena

Good morning everyone.  Hope everyone and their families are healthy and doing well.

My  weight is stuck still at high end of range.  That’s 4 lbs  up since cruise.  Eating better.  Will just keeping weighing daily to keep it from getting higher.

Th water from the broken line soaked in then just went down curb.  That was the most stressful .  Did learn what kind of tool to get to turn it off at the street.

House is quiet my son in Colorado for a few weeks.  He got a letter from American Cruise Line offering a 50% discount on a cruise to compensate for the bad service on the last cruise.  Waiting for a similar offer for me and granddaughter.   Doubt they will cruise that line again.   I might as a solo. 

still hot as hell here.  In a drought. Ban burns.   I can’t get in my long walks. 

Hi all!

Izena ~ thanks for starting the thread. Pretty hot up here too. (oops can't get rid of underline!)

I've been busy lately, eating out a lot, hence the 2 lb weight gain since 2 weeks ago when I last checked in. I also went to see the Elvis movie which I really enjoyed. Anybody else see it?

Hope everyone's staying safe.

~ Jo ~ 😊

Hello from the deep blue sea--Glad I'm on it--not in it! Cool weather as we sail north.

Icy straight tomorrow. Maybe rain. No rain last cruise was nice. Sorry for your hot

weather wish a little warmer here, suppose to the last two ports.

Izena. jo and everyone have a good week.

• Like 1

Sorry to come in late.  Thursday got our 2nd booster.  Have been sick as a dog!  Actually did a covid test because I was feeling as bad as when I had it.   Of course it was negative.  Weight was down .8 last week.  Again..little by little.  Feeling better this morning.....finally.

Susan  sorry you got sick with booster.   I had my second booster w/o side effects 2 weeks prior to my last cruise - I really think that’s why I didn’t get Covid like my son and granddaughter.  Glad your feeling better.

finally got an inch of rain - good yard soaking.  Nothing else going on here.

Susan so sorry your being sick after booster. Wonder why some get sick an others nothing.

Glad your feeling better.

Izena I like you got my 2nd booster 2 1/2 weeks before left on cruise thinking it will help

me have better protection on the cruises.

Jo, Jan Ombud hope your doing alright.

Trying my best to not eat to much or drink to much. I've been getting to many extra free dinners

and bottles of wine. Next cruises don't think I will. Plus free drinks don't help. No really I don't

drink much but like the drinks loaded with calories!

Everyone take care.

Belle, glad you posted.  So how is the gambling going?  I'm now starting to get all sorts of "free" cruises on RCL ... unfortunately they are never a time that works. 

Enjoy your cruise - have fun - watch the free drinks, etc.   Jan

I’m doing better diet wise but still find myself thinking about candy.  

Decided to see how much ACL wants my business.  Sent my TA a request for me and my son for solo cabins with the 50% discount plus want pre-cruise hotel included and premium excursions and taxes and port fees waived.   Will be interested in counter offer  (I’m sure ta will kick in something). What’s the worst if they  don’t bend at all - then we won’t cruise.

Izena - good for you for asking!!!   Hope they will do everything ... am interested in knowing if they counter offer.  

Thinking about candy is really ok ... It is when you decided to put the candy in your mouth that is not good.  

I have actually not been eating very much and not really snacking - I did have some caramel swirl ice cream the other day - it was very good, but think I need to not buy anymore.  Jan

Izena - I actually booked a replacement Alaska cruise - I mentioned it to my brother & sister-in-law and they have decided to go with us!!!  The more the merrier!  It is a 7 night on Celebrity Solstice next year July 14, 2023.  It looks like a good itinerary.  Check it out!

My surgery is on Monday August 1st - I have to be there at 7:00 am (I'm not a morning person).  I will be staying overnight.  Today I went and had a chest x-ray --- As a former smoker (quit 21 years ago) it is always worrisome.  I so just want everything over and completed!!!   Jan

• Like 2