What paperwork?

Aside from paper copies of our vaccine and pre-cruise tests…. Do I need anything else?

looks like i can add my sail pass to my phone wallet (so paper copy not strictly needed).

What about case label(s)? Is that taken care of at check-in?

thanks

What's a case label? Luggage tag. I only do carry on, up to you. They have blank ones at the port.

Bring your original vaccine card, not a copy. I cant tell if that's what you mean. 

Passport usually. Otherwise drivers license and birth certificate if closed loop. Credit card. I have everything ready to show fast. 

• Like 1

Luggage tags can be printed from your cruise documents and attached prior to arrival at the port.  Yes porters have blanks they can fill out for you but that will slow the process.  I attach preprinted tags, in plastic holders, after our flight arrives.  Then I have my passport, original vax card, negative test results and set sail pass all printed and in hand.  IMHO this is the fastest way to get thru check in.

• Like 7

Certainly need to bring passport, vax card, negative test.

I would suggest, if you are using your app for your sea pass card, to get it retrieved on your phone before you get to the port, in case you have poor service.  Adding to Wallet solves this as well.

I always print my sea pass cards, just in case.

I also make copies of my passports to take on shore, just in case, while leaving my passports in the room safe.  On shore, I also take a copy of that day's Cruise Compass, which has contact information for the port agent.

I also make copies of my health insurance cards, and take on shore excursions, just in case.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, zimmerman said:

Aside from paper copies of our vaccine and pre-cruise tests…. Do I need anything else?

looks like i can add my sail pass to my phone wallet (so paper copy not strictly needed).

What about case label(s)? Is that taken care of at check-in?

thanks

There is an entire PDF online that you can download and print. Your luggage tags are in that PDF.

The PDF also contains RC's policies and guidelines. It's a good idea to have that with you if things go sideways. You will understand your rights and their obligations better.

• Like 1

Thanks all.

was just making sure I wasn’t overlooking anything and/or being a bit dim.

T-12 days from our vacation (cruise is just one part of a 3 week multi-city trip). As the planner, the self doubt is starting to kick in!!!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

What is a vaccine card ? 

The card given to anyone that has had the Covid vaccine shots when they get them. It's given by where the vaccine was done.

Edited by Dthomas1

5 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I got no card , my vaccine records are emailed to me 

Not sure about Canada but in the US we have vaccine cards a little bigger than a drivers license that list date and mfg name and lot number for covid shots, initial and boosters are added as we get.

• Like 1