Hotels near port canaveral

Mckoy15

35 minutes ago, Mckoy15 said:

Sailing for the first time in October and coming in a day before. What are some close good hotels near? Thanx

Here are the hotels just south of Port Canaveral. Between the Country Inn and Holiday in I think there's a Hilton Resort.

921D0FE2-1171-4FC3-9A7C-F763CC443AC5.png

• Like 1

We have stayed at Radisson at the Port.  They have their own shuttle to the port, but we ended up getting a taxi as 1.  the shuttle books up very quickly, and 2. they did not leave as early as we wanted.

This post needs to be moved to the Ports of Call area - and will be shortly, I suspect.  Not really Carnival-related.

But yeah , there are plenty enough in Port Canaveral itself as shown on that map, and more not much further.

Edited by ProgRockCruiser

We are also sailing in Oct from Port Canaveral, we always stay at the Hampton Inn, nothing fancy but it is always very clean and the staff is amazing. They also have a park and cruise package since we are driving in, we have stayed many times and it has always been great!!!

13 hours ago, Mckoy15 said:

Sailing for the first time in October and coming in a day before. What are some close good hotels near? Thanx

We've done Country Inn and Suites a couple of times and Homewood Suites a few times.  We like Homewood Suites better, but the prices have gotten outrageous.  If you stay in that area right around Port Canaveral you can look at paying nearly $300 for the night before a cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee Cruiser said:

We've done Country Inn and Suites a couple of times and Homewood Suites a few times.  We like Homewood Suites better, but the prices have gotten outrageous.  If you stay in that area right around Port Canaveral you can look at paying nearly $300 for the night before a cruise.

We got a room at Country Inn & Suites for $160 including taxes, that's in November.

1 hour ago, kctwinmommy said:

We got a room at Country Inn & Suites for $160 including taxes, that's in November.

Yes. If you catch them at the right time you can get better rates. That’s why we use them more. We’ve got it booked for next April at $225.

• Like 1

I am in Port Canaveral the first week in October for two nights and found the hotels on the Island way over priced. I selected Best Western Cocoa Inn $173. all in. Watch out for taxes and baloney resort fees. It is a good clean motel with free breakfast! They have a shuttle to the ship, and you can leave your car there for $8.50/day.

For what they charge near the port you could stay near MCO and with the money you save pay for dinner and possibly even a private shuttle to the ship the following day.  You can get a free shuttle from MCO to your hotel and then get a private or shared shuttle from your MCO hotel to the ship the following morning.

Edited by CruizinSusan70
  • Like 1

There are hotels near MCO that offer a rate that includes round trip shuttles to the Port.  Look at Hyatt near MCO.  Can't remember which one, but like cruisinsusan70 said, the rate includes a shuttle from the airport, breakfast the next morning and round trip shuttle to and from the hotel to port.

15 hours ago, Theo1429 said:

Home2Suites very nice free breakfast buffet nice bar for evening. 

We paid too much for this hotel, 321.99 + 38.64 tax = 360.63 plus they are charging $10.00 to park there the one night. BUT, I need to be on the island to go to my brother's grave at Cape Canaveral National Cemetery Saturday morning. I missed his service during covid so I'm good shelling out what I know to be too much for a room for one night. I booked last month, too. All the hotel rates were high at the time. 

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

We paid too much for this hotel, 321.99 + 38.64 tax = 360.63 plus they are charging $10.00 to park there the one night. BUT, I need to be on the island to go to my brother's grave at Cape Canaveral National Cemetery Saturday morning. I missed his service during covid so I'm good shelling out what I know to be too much for a room for one night. I booked last month, too. All the hotel rates were high at the time. 

When you're on your cruise make sure to pour one out for your brother and have a good time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We stayed at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Canaveral Cruise Port.  Still has that 'new smell' to it and it's just a mile from the cruise ports.  Includes a great hot breakfast.  We're staying there again next January.

2 hours ago, Diver2014 said:

We stayed at the new Hampton Inn & Suites Cape Canaveral Cruise Port.  Still has that 'new smell' to it and it's just a mile from the cruise ports.  Includes a great hot breakfast.  We're staying there again next January.

That is our favorite hands down!!!  We are staying there in September and again in December….

However they don’t really have a park and cruise option unless you want to pay $40 per night!!  Their lot is not huge so I think it’s a way to discourage it..

12 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Fair winds and following seas to your brother

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

newest hotel near the port .... two operations in one building sharing common area & pool etc

Port C Home2.jpg

for cruise parking the location is pretty much right in the middle of the 3 nearest the port

https://parkncruiseportcanaveral.com/

https://www.parkportcanaveral.com/  <currently $7/day with adv reservation>

https://portparkingspace.com/

Edited by Capt_BJ

On 7/29/2022 at 9:39 PM, kctwinmommy said:

We have a room for our September 29th cruise at town and country inn which includes 9 nights of parking for $240.