Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

3 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Okidoki, no worries, I'll just try and rein in my impatience! 😆

I'm glad someone can.  I must have checked for TAs on Oasis about 20 times so far today.  🤣  I anticipate another 20 lame attempts before I give up for the day, and go back tomorrow to rinse and repeat.  🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone else notice from the deployment flyers that the Odyssey TA end in New Jersey.  No TA released yet for Anthem.

14-Night Spanish Transatlantic

November 3, 2024

Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy • Cruising • Palma De Mallorca, Spain • Valencia, Spain • Cruising • Malaga, Spain • Cruising • Madeira (Funchal), Portugal • Cruising (6 days) • Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Anyone else notice from the deployment flyers that the Odyssey TA end in New Jersey.  No TA released yet for Anthem.

14-Night Spanish Transatlantic

November 3, 2024

Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy • Cruising • Palma De Mallorca, Spain • Valencia, Spain • Cruising • Malaga, Spain • Cruising • Madeira (Funchal), Portugal • Cruising (6 days) • Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Very interesting.  Great catch there!  I think the NY/NJ market would be tickled to have Odyssey, if that was what happened.  But, it was built for warmer weather, so maybe a possibility of a short southbound cruise?  Will have to watch that now.  🙂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Very interesting.  Great catch there!  I think the NY/NJ market would be tickled to have Odyssey, if that was what happened.  But, it was built for warmer weather, so maybe a possibility of a short southbound cruise?  Will have to watch that now.  🙂

Would be a nice repositioning cruise to Miami  by way of the ABC"s.  I dont know why they would put her in NJ permanently as like you said.. designed for warm weather although look at how many years they sailed EX out of NJ. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bigeck said:

A lot of ships in the Med over winter. Maybe Anthem staying??

It could handle the colder weather just fine, and I betcha some of you on the other side of the pond from the US would like that.  🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

It could handle the colder weather just fine, and I betcha some of you on the other side of the pond from the US would like that.  🙂

I would be happy to do a Canaries/Madeira over winter from Europe 

• Like 1

Odyssey has various bookings in St Maarten throughout January 2025 and February 2025, with no mention of Anthem, unlike previous years.

9th January 2025 - Odyssey OTS

20th January 2025 - Odyssey OTS

4th February 2025 - Odyssey OTS

Two of these calls are 11-days apart, which would tie in with the 11-night Southern Caribbean cruises Anthem carries out in early 2023. I think it is likely that Odyssey will replace Anthem for the full Winter 24/25 season, rather than for just a short period and carry out similar itineraries to what is currently on offer.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, toad455 said:

New Yorkers are also a bit bored of the Anthem. Would be nice if the Odyssey took over even though she doesn't have the indoor pool. Maybe Anthem has a drydock scheduled during winter 2024-25?

The Odyssey doesn't have an indoor pool?  Why was I thinking that there was a pool in the Solarium?  Please elaborate - I would really appreciate more info.  Thank you very much!