Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

8 hours ago, toad455 said:

It also makes an inconvenience for any families with children that can't go in the Solarium/a pool until it gets warmer.

Usually with cool weather cruises they allow kids in the solarium for a couple of hours early in morning or/and late afternoon 

Just now, Saab4444 said:

I am not sure that this is reasonable.. Anthem is in Britain only for two or three years now after Indy. The British people also complain about P&O and Iona, bad service, crowded and missed ports. And Grandiosa / Virtuosa are cheap for a reason. Very crowded and noisy and  good only in Yacht Club. Which Royal ship would be better for the Brits? Odyssey is nearly the same as Anthem but less indoor options. Indy and sisters where too old the Brits complained and big Oasis class is not able to cruise to Norway and many other key destinations from the UK. Radiance class is too old and small the Brits complained…

A different ship with different shows would be a start… there is only so many times you can see Spectres Cabaret and WWRY! 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, little britain said:

A different ship with different shows would be a start… there is only so many times you can see Spectres Cabaret and WWRY! 

Understood, just for me a ship is not a little bit related to shows they are currently playing. Royal could also switch shows between similar ships after some years. And for even better choice the West End is not far away😀

https://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1627/a-lucky-number-7-lineup-set-for-royal-caribbeans-2024-european-adventures/

Two observations:

Explorer of the Seas – Sailing from Ravenna, Italy
From Ravenna, Italy, adventurers can sail the Aegean Sea on epic 7-night cruises that visit a combination of idyllic beaches, forest-clad mountains and crystal-clear waters of many Mediterranean gems, such as Argostoli, Greece; Kotor, Montenegro, and Chania, Crete.

*Explorer is not going to any of these ports according to official website and this was the issue that itineraries from Ravenna were always rich in ports, in 2024 they were downgraded to just Santorini, Mykonos and Piraeus.

2024 Europe cruises on Voyager of the Seas open Friday, Nov. 18.

Edited by SummmerInKefalonia
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, MissDaisyofTexas said:

Any speculation on where Voyager may visit in Europe?

I don't know how accurate it is but I saw this on Matt's blog:

"Voyager of the Seas will sail from Ravenna and Rome, Barcelona, and Athens, Greece on 7-night sailings to Greece, the Western Mediterranean, Egypt and Israel.  (Cruises open Friday, Nov. 18)".

• Like 1

20 hours ago, little britain said:

The British public are bored of Anthem.
Many are jumping  ship to brand new p&o or brand new MSC which beat an 8 year old Anthem with 8 year old shows … 

Hello,

I can't say I'm the first to book on MSC's new Euribia, but I'm the first to try and start a Roll Call but CC doesn't have it listed in the fleet yet.

Regards,

Cublet

11 hours ago, librarylady19 said:

I was happy to book it LB. Always love to cruise out of my homeland and pricing was good on 9/1/24 sailing.  Got a J4 for only $400 more than we paid for. Med cruise on Vision this summer (Very disappointing experience w/ ship in poor shape and food so-so). Some new ports for us too. 

But you have the luxury of being able to pick any ship you want and boarding in multiple ports nationally and being able to fly to any international port. For those in the Uk who won’t/ can’t fly their one and only option is Anthem. Again. 

22 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Anyone else notice from the deployment flyers that the Odyssey TA end in New Jersey.  No TA released yet for Anthem.

14-Night Spanish Transatlantic

November 3, 2024

Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy • Cruising • Palma De Mallorca, Spain • Valencia, Spain • Cruising • Malaga, Spain • Cruising • Madeira (Funchal), Portugal • Cruising (6 days) • Cape Liberty, New Jersey

Where can one find the deployment flyers?

2 hours ago, cublet said:

Hello,

I can't say I'm the first to book on MSC's new Euribia, but I'm the first to try and start a Roll Call but CC doesn't have it listed in the fleet yet.

Regards,

Cublet

We have booked for December 2023, looking forward to it

2 hours ago, little britain said:

But you have the luxury of being able to pick any ship you want and boarding in multiple ports nationally and being able to fly to any international port. For those in the Uk who won’t/ can’t fly their one and only option is Anthem. Again. 

Almost.... currently planning on Jewel from Amsterdam and to avoid flying we'll take the overnight ferry 🙂

But the point is very valid - we're rather tired of Anthem too, so much so that we've booked our first MSC cruise ever!

Edited by beardedladies
  • Like 1

Hello everybody~~

I am very anxious to see what the Oasis Eastbound 2024 TA will be.  

In the meantime, I was looking at her 2024 Med itinerary, and it seems that one can board either in Barcelona or Rome.  So putting the transatlantic aside for a moment, if you had to choose which city to embark from, would you choose Barcelona or Rome, with the main factor being ease from the airport to a hotel to the pier, if I decide to fly both ways rather than doing a TA.

Please forgive me if this question should be asked in another forum, but I couldn't figure out a better place than here.  There is a lot of experience available on this thread.

Thank you 🙏🏻

8 minutes ago, LAKaye said:

Hello everybody~~

In the meantime, I was looking at her 2024 Med itinerary, and it seems that one can board either in Barcelona or Rome.  So putting the transatlantic aside for a moment, if you had to choose which city to embark from, would you choose Barcelona or Rome, with the main factor being ease from the airport to a hotel to the pier, if I decide to fly both ways rather than doing a TA.

Please forgive me if this question should be asked in another forum, but I couldn't figure out a better place than here.  There is a lot of experience available on this thread.

Thank you 🙏🏻

Barcelona

• Like 5

Heads up, if booking this early, check back for a few days after booking. I booked yesterday, and saved $274 on each of our cruises today.  Called and got the adjustment on both.  Prices can fluctuate up or down in the days after release. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Heads up, if booking this early, check back for a few days after booking. I booked yesterday, and saved $274 on each of our cruises today.  Called and got the adjustment on both.  Prices can fluctuate up or down in the days after release. 🙂

Got an email today about Black Friday sales (C&A) and repriced my Anthem cruise - $374 less than yesterday!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LAKaye said:

Hello everybody~~

Thank you 🙏🏻

I went to look at these cruises and something isn’t correct.  It does show Oasis Barcelona-Barcelona and Rome-Rome, but the dates cannot be correct.  Just an FYI in regards to whichever one you decide on.6BFE6C12-F259-47A4-8DD8-9B0B1760BDB1.thumb.jpeg.ff8befe5c51e73b0ebbd0cf212462e75.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Inter porting does confuse some, but likely correct. 

How can one start on 5-9 and the other on 5-12-24?  They are both 7 night cruises.

Edited by Tlbecker1
I understand what you mean. Thank you for clarifying

Just now, Tlbecker1 said:

How can one start on 5-9 and the other on 5-12-24?  They are both 7 night cruises.

As mentioned, that confuses some folks but that’s how interporting works - two different “home” ports with 7 days from each. Some get on in one port and some get on at the other - it’s kinda the norm in Europe for other lines. 

• Like 1