Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

29 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yup I know and you know I'm waiting for longer/10+ niters, Seasonal Caribbean and Repo's. Just hope doesn't take til April-June to release all these like most yrs

Me too. But looking at this latest release the longer ones are likely to be same old too. I would love to see a  Radiance class do the 10/11 night itineraries out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale like the one we did on Serenade back in December 2017.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Totally. 🙄

My crystal ball sees a Celebrity cruise in my not too distant future, especially now they've removed the all-inclusive requirements.

Scary yet I Booked a couple Holland America Cruises if dont find all I can on Royal. Was bored one nite at 2am playing online. Couldn't beat the Rates with Free upgrades scored, really cheap and was only $25 Down each over Black Friday. So no great loss and Finals not Due for yr or 2

• Like 2

Looks like the release is missing some ships currently. Right now, a beach trip is looking better to me. 🙃  Edited to add: Symphony was not coming up on Bahamas search for me. I had to just search for Symphony.

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Looks like the release is missing some ships currently. Right now, a beach trip is looking better to me. 🙃  Edited to add: Symphony was not coming up on Bahamas search for me. I had to just search for Symphony.

The majority of the missing ships I’d suggest are scheduled for short Caribbean.

However I’d bet on Europe for Rhapsody and Asia for Spectrum.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm considering Symphony out of Cape Liberty.  Desperate to try an Oasis size ship and happy with the price,

Having only ever been to Florida in the US before it would be a different vacation as we willprobably spend some time in New York afterwards, so off to do some research before I hit the book button.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NSnewcruiser said:

It's good to see Freedom doing longer cruises again.

Yes, I can actually see one on Freedom that would suit us very nicely. I have a next cruise deposit and am now totally divided over whether to commit to the Freedom sailing immediately or wait to see what the Symphony and 10/11-night offerings will be. Decisions, decisions...

12 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Symphony isnt doing a revenue Repo to Cape Liberty in May 2024 I am disappointed

image.thumb.png.e1cb4ecc9b9e1fe3ea1036b4db5d3c73.png

image.thumb.png.de75e7605986a4b5a815352cc1e05f00.png

I know. 😞 It would have been great but Oasis didn't either so I wasn't really expecting Symphony to do one. I guess it's financially sounder for them to do an empty sprint up to NJ as opposed to a longer revenue cruise that would have to hit one of the ABCs in order not to fall foul of the Jones Act.

1 minute ago, FionaMG said:

I know. 😞 It would have been great but Oasis didn't either so I wasn't really expecting Symphony to do one. I guess it's financially sounder for them to do an empty sprint up to NJ as opposed to a longer revenue cruise that would have to hit one of the ABCs in order not to fall foul of the Jones Act.

I suppose you are right but it still would have been nice to do it

The balcony cabin pricing is....pricey, for Wonder (and of course, Icon).  It's really tough to choose RCI when the rates for the Celebrity Ascent is almost $1000 less for a balcony cabin than Wonder is, and comes with a $200 shipboard credit.  Both brand new ships.  Trying to squeeze in a cheaper cruise at year end 2024 after two expensive ones earlier in the year.  

I wonder if they’re going to throw another Oasis Class ship on the 3/4 night itineraries. I just looked at Allure’s pricing and it seems they’ve been able to keep them fairly high. Maybe Oasis doing 3/4 nighters in Miami and Allure doing them in PC. That frees up Freedom, which we know already. 

We’re missing a Saturday ship in Miami as well. Symphony?

Where does Utopia go?

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, barbeyg said:

The balcony cabin pricing is....pricey, for Wonder (and of course, Icon).  It's really tough to choose RCI when the rates for the Celebrity Ascent is almost $1000 less for a balcony cabin than Wonder is, and comes with a $200 shipboard credit.  Both brand new ships.  Trying to squeeze in a cheaper cruise at year end 2024 after two expensive ones earlier in the year.  

The suite price comparison are even more stark. Just can’t justify the Wonder or Icon suites vs Celebrity E-class. 

Frankly almost amy Oasis class suite price is nuts. We seem to be drifting more towards Celebrity . 

Edited by mac_tlc