Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

5 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

You are 100% right...silly Clo! 

That makes it even more of an option then!! Lol  I have friends on the East bound TA and I am achieving my DP340 after the Enchantment TA in May so it is all doable then!! Lol

It would be amazing. So jealous (in the nicest possible way). I hope you're able to make it work for you. 😊🤞

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I can't see them having a brand new ship do the 3/4 day itineraries

Me neither, but I also didn’t think we would see them go from Sovereign and Vision class ships doing 3/4 nights to Freedom class and Allure taking them in five years, but here we are, so I guess anything could happen. 

Edited by kruzerci

10 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

It looks like Indie is at loose ends but I am thinking Melbourne ?

On 2/14/2023 at 11:46 PM, jbrinkm said:

Indy is up! Four and five night cruises from Miami.

Yes, Indy has been released. I was waiting for her itineraries because we want to sail on her, so was checking the website every day. 

I've not been one to book as quickly as they get released, but I might start... 

I see on some travel websites that I can book March 2025 short cruises (less than 7 days) out of Fla, but nothing showing up on Royal website?   Is there a lag?  Are travel websites given inventory a few days earlier?  

EDIT - might be a problem with the website right now - it's not returning ANY results on any cruise search.  

Edited by Toddcan
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Explorer has never been marketed in Singapore before, maybe it could be one of the ships..

Has Explorer ever docked at Marina Bay Sands?

I can see that there is a filter set up on their cruise schedule with Explorer of the Seas listed as one of the options. Currently there are no calls which appear, as the schedule only shows up until June 2023, but could be a potential for the future?

5 hours ago, kruzerci said:

Me neither, but I also didn’t think we would see them go from Sovereign and Vision class ships doing 3/4 nights to Freedom class and Allure taking them in five years, but here we are, so I guess anything could happen. 

The new Disney wish commands massive fares and sails 3/4 from canaveral.  

5 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Has Explorer ever docked at Marina Bay Sands?

I can see that there is a filter set up on their cruise schedule with Explorer of the Seas listed as one of the options. Currently there are no calls which appear, as the schedule only shows up until June 2023, but could be a potential for the future?

I believe Explorer has called at Marina Bay cruise center for when she came for drydock years back. But, that was a non-revenue sailing to Singapore. 

28 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

I believe Explorer has called at Marina Bay cruise center for when she came for drydock years back. But, that was a non-revenue sailing to Singapore. 

Explorer never went to Singapore dry dock.

It was dry docked in Cadiz prior to doing a Southampton season. Then Explorer repositioned Southampton to Sydney. Singapore was only a day visit in both directions. 

50 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

If another voyager class came to the pacific it would probably be one that hasn’t been before.

To my knowledge,the only one that hasn’t been is Adventure ??
It’s pretty old .

Edited by Chiliburn
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Explorer never went to Singapore dry dock.

It was dry docked in Cadiz prior to doing a Southampton season. Then Explorer repositioned Southampton to Sydney. Singapore was only a day visit in both directions. 

Thanks for the correction.

31 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

If another voyager class came to the pacific it would probably be one that hasn’t been before.

To my knowledge,the only one that hasn’t been is Adventure ??
It’s pretty old .

Currently all voyager class ships are fully deployed for the season except for Explorer. Explorer is deployed until late November 2024/ early December 2024, after finishing Venice and moving to Cape Liberty. So Explorer still has less than half a season left. But if this is the case then Singapore could see Spectrum maybe remain till then? 

Which could make sense given how November is much colder to send the cold weather ship to say HK or another Chinese port. 

Edited by Ethanol95
  • Thanks 1

Test sailings are up. 

Odyssey to Cape Liberty

Oasis in Fort Lauderdale for 6/8 nighters

Rhapsody in San Juan starting in June, and I assume will continue through winter

Jewel in Galveston. 9 night itinerary is showing

Explorer on longer cruises from Miami

Radiance in Tampa for 7 nighters

Brilliance in NOLA for 7 nighters 

Will post more if I find any

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223225.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223152.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223121.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223039.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223615.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223751.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223936.png

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, OfTheSeasCruiser said:

Test sailings are up. 

Odyssey to Cape Liberty

Oasis in Fort Lauderdale for 6/8 nighters

Rhapsody in San Juan starting in June, and I assume will continue through winter

Jewel in Galveston. 9 night itinerary is showing

Explorer on longer cruises from Miami

Radiance in Tampa for 7 nighters

Brilliance in NOLA for 7 nighters 

Will post more if I find any

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223225.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223152.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223121.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223039.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223615.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223751.png

Screenshot 2023-02-16 223936.png

So looks like both Jewel and Explorer are out for the APAC region.

This is my upcoming prediction for all Oasis class ships. Colored cells are already confirmed deployment by Royal, Grey cells are my predictions. image.thumb.png.1a689f6f1af521b539a73dc1682b9016.png

I also considered a split season for WN between China and Australia, but with Brisbane struggling to fill a Quantum class and Lelepa still not open, I think it's unlikely. 

Edited by Ethanol95
  • Like 1