On Summit and Need To Weigh Daily

pickypicky

Tried the ship scale in the Gym and was OK. Unless you are in Very Heavy Seas and the ship is pitching and rolling, the scale shouldn’t that off. And of course in port, no issue. And for the ship movement to be an issue I’d think you wouldn’t be up there weighing yourself!

Wife and I were on a diet and continued to watch what we dined on, but stayed away from checking weight….turned out we gain 1 or 2 lbs max. And it came off in a day or so. 

I guess the need to weigh daily is something beyond diet….I would hope. Diets strongly recommend Not tracking Every Day. 

Den

Edited by Denny01

2 minutes ago, pickypicky said:

So you got me. Is this true?

Could happen depending on the motion of the ship.  If you notice your weight moving around a bit while standing on the scale just estimate an average and you likely won't be too far off.  From day-to-day if you notice a general trend upwards (most probable event) perhaps you should cut down on the desserts or work doubly hard in the gym!

• Haha 1

I understand the medical condition to weigh daily.  Congratulations on your compliance with this important process to manage your health!  Don't let one or two days with gain alarm you, unless the gain is significant.  

You may also want to speak with Guest Services in advance to arrange to weigh in the medical center.  The team there may be able to help you.   

• Like 1

As mentioned, the spa should be fine if you are just weighing for curiosity, Noom, or something along those lines.

If you have a medical need, I encourage you to contact Special Needs well before boarding day.  You can use the linked form, or you can contact them via email or phone (information at the bottom of the form).

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/Celebrity-Guest-Special-Needs-Form.pdf