NCL Bliss Live Review 8/27/22 - 9/3/22 Lots of Pictures !!!

BennyBrun

Six was absolutely brilliant.

Interestingly this is a really good read for me too as we were in the Haven. However we did a stroll around the buffet and thought it was one of the best we've seen on a cruise and whole observation/bars/food was first rate

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gmandmbf said:

I hope you're enjoying your cruise!  My Wife and I head out on the bliss this upcoming Saturday. It will be our first cruise and we are excited.  Do you know if there are any wired network (ethernet) connections in the stateroom?  Thank you!

We hope you have a wonderful cruise and hope it's just the beginning of many more cruises. We recently completed #22 with the majority of them being on NCL.  We have been on the Bliss 3 times.  It's a beautiful ship.  ENJOY!!!!  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

People already say oh you are on a cruise … you should do a land tour to explore more… my response has always been … really when did you go on a land expedition that expired Alaska in-depth and usually I get a brush off… 

This is so true!

• Like 1

Hello! Thank you so much for posting your cruise. I'm loving all of the photos and reviews! We are thinking about booking a last minute cruise on this same Itinerary for Sept 10. May I ask how rocky the ship is during the rainy weather? We've never cruised Alaska in September and hoping to avoid being seasick! Thank you so much!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sea_la_vie said:

Hello! Thank you so much for posting your cruise. I'm loving all of the photos and reviews! We are thinking about booking a last minute cruise on this same Itinerary for Sept 10. May I ask how rocky the ship is during the rainy weather? We've never cruised Alaska in September and hoping to avoid being seasick! Thank you so much!

It’s rocky forward and aft of the ship plus we had to deal with a storm from the north so YMMV… I am in mid pretty high up and it is fairly stable.  Expect rain and cooler temperatures…

• Like 3

3 hours ago, rfkeith10 said:

We hope you have a wonderful cruise and hope it's just the beginning of many more cruises. We recently completed #22 with the majority of them being on NCL.  We have been on the Bliss 3 times.  It's a beautiful ship.  ENJOY!!!!  

Thanks so much.  So far it’s been amazing !

Day 3

Getting off the ship… Sitka on my own… unless you are doing something exotic … you should really take the shuttle into town wants walk to the totem park which is inside the Sitka National Historical Park and it leads to the Raptor center as well … it’s such a waste to book through NCL for those two activities 

4D369AE1-B6CC-46FC-AAF0-E9F91C1BFC4F.jpeg

4433D0AC-37CD-43BB-936F-D43F43168B5C.jpeg

A4F61637-A88D-4CE0-9AB2-A8F0C4602437.jpeg

B10922CA-1C81-4D06-806A-D85A4C938C87.jpeg

320CE18B-2AAD-42B1-B6F7-3F881AFDEBB6.jpeg

552D46DF-2F01-485C-B4BA-8AE7310E5AD4.jpeg

A6713B9B-0F19-4EE0-874F-58F3C32A80B3.jpeg

2AB91093-AEEA-49F7-BB7F-0BC98DE1DAD1.jpeg

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

It’s rocky forward and aft of the ship plus we had to deal with a storm from the north so YMMV… I am in mid pretty high up and it is fairly stable.  Expect rain and cooler temperatures…

Thanks so much for letting me know. We were thinking of booking a HAL ship, but your reviews have us thinking of trying NCL for the first time 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sea_la_vie said:

Thanks so much for letting me know. We were thinking of booking a HAL ship, but your reviews have us thinking of trying NCL for the first time 🙂

Enjoy your cruise!  It’s a great experience!

• Like 1